OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to believe that when SW had the courage to leave there was no going back for her. She wouldn't have been certain who the father was if it was after her period but her and her father appeared to have zero doubts about CG.

I believe that JW made up that entire story to help his alibi etc. JMO. MOO.

It's very possible that he did. If he didn't, someone will know. HMR would have told someone. I think she was very sure who the father was. It was quite evident during the public FB argument. I wonder if any staff saw JW there with S., at the hospital. HMR was very focused on CG staying away. That's why I don't think they saw this coming. There was tension around the birth, tension within the family over CG, tension with CG, some of the family was not copacetic with CH and did not want him around, they were also in court over the slap to CR2, etc... Idk, I just don't think they saw something like this coming. Who would?

It's very possible that he did. If he didn't, someone will know. HMR would have told someone. I think she was very sure who the father was. It was quite evident during the public FB argument. I wonder if any staff saw JW there with S., at the hospital. HMR was very focused on CG staying away. That's why I don't think they saw this coming. There was tension around the birth, tension within the family over CG, tension with CG, some of the family was not copacetic with CH and did not want him around, they were also in court over the slap to CR2, etc... Idk, I just don't think they saw something like this coming. Who would?

I think there are photos of JW at the hospital. My thoughts were that HR wanted SW to see her sister. How could he visit her with SW knowing what was going to happen is beyond me? JMO.

I think the relationship started on a downhill slope in late 2014, and was over , for the most part, by Feb/March of 2015 (she was into CG by then, maybe earlier). What happened, in summer of 2015, is, I believe, is that JW was comin' back round, and they may have gotten loopy together, and, since August would have been their 5th anniversary, and they'd been supposed to get married on their 5th Anniv. in Aug. 2015, I think she had a weak moment, and slept with him. Then he hopes like everything that she loves him again, that the baby is his and she'll get back together with him.

Look at CG's FB. That picture of her, on there, is one big eff you, to everyone. Then she and CG split and she just dislikes him somethin' fierce afterward. He didn't get to see K til after the paternity was established and his sis got custody of K (and R), not CG. Then HMR strikes it up with CH. Even HMR's own family isn't keen on him, so we know that CG and the Ws weren't tickled about him, but HMR tells FR it's none of their business (FB Fight after K's birth).

CH is the only guy, in pictures with S., on her FB. She tells them all via Public FB, that CH is going to be the father figure to K. Even a stranger jumps into the fray! That surely didn't go over well with JW nor his family, if it didn't go over with her own bro and sil. I don't think custody was the entire motive, but I think that it was a factor, and the final straw. You've got a lot of things going on, and then another man steps in, and he's one that not many people were happy about. I had a theory at one point that the murders were made to appear CG did it, and had an accomplice. He was being openly rooted out of his infant child's life, was the most recent male who was dumped, and was just openly disliked by HMR. What better patsy.
I bugged out for a bit during this entire case. Can someone be so kind to update me as to WHY Reader stated in court "he had no problem with K going with JW?" (paraphrasing a bit) If Reader/LE KNEW so early on as some have speculated WHY would Reader state that and allow to proceed? Was it still to early on and truly JM was suspected (set up IMO by the W's).

Yes Betty P. You get it! I have said before and I will say again, what the heck happened in late September 2015 when H R and JW ended their sexual relationship, and then they were not intimate with each other OR LIVING with each other.
You have to go back to this time. Late 2015!!! Get a grip people. This is when it all changed.

This is not my idea, but I believe it could be true. I believe the first half of 2015 is when George and his wife divorced and George got Bulvine. Maybe Hannah saw how all that played out and realized how evil and ruthless the Wagners were. Maybe she then realized she needed to get herself and Hannah away. Just a thought.MOO

That's around the time Dana started her new job. It could be completely unconnected, but I never read where she worked prior. It would be interesting to know. I have once wondered if she may have worked at Crystal Springs. (Question of curiosity - not something to grow legs as fact.)

She worked at a nursing home in Peebles, Ohio. She had worked there since October. She was a “kind and caring worker,” said Matthew Smith, an administrator there.

What we know: Pike County mass shooting
From my own notes and observations, Dana previously worked at The Manor in Adams county prior to working on Hillside road. I can’t link that so it’s just my personal opinion.

I bugged out for a bit during this entire case. Can someone be so kind to update me as to WHY Reader stated in court "he had no problem with K going with JW?" (paraphrasing a bit) If Reader/LE KNEW so early on as some have speculated WHY would Reader state that and allow to proceed? Was it still to early on and truly JM was suspected (set up IMO by the W's).
Do you mean S? K was put in child protective custody for months and months. Her legal paternity was also not established for quite a while.

Y'all have great opinions. Enjoy hearing them. So why do y'all (my Appalachian roots) think Angie was wearing jail scrubs, and her son's were not?

Any and all opinions welcome.......

Last edited:
I have hearing loss in one ear and have a hard time with certain sound levels. I don't wear hearing aids as I find it pointless. However, if I went into a sit on a grand jury, or jury, I would tell them that I have a hearing impairment so that they could seat me closer, or allow me to ask them to repeat questions. If I'm in a noisy room, talking to friends, I remind them that I have a hearing problem and may have to ask them to repeat themselves. If she truly has a hearing problem, she'd have had trouble hearing more than just that one question, and she'd likely have told them in the beginning that she was having trouble hearing their questions. Either she either lied, or she did not know the vests were in her son's bedroom.
I have hearing loss in one ear as well. I was told hearings aids would not help because they only make sounds louder not clearer. I find myself constantly turning my good ear towards people when they speak instead of looking straight at them. I have not noticed her doing that during her hearings. However; I would assume that with her money and her lawyers she will be hiring expert witnesses to testify about her hearing loss whether she actually has any or not.

Hey!!! Everybody replies to Raisin. I am a very repliable person. Or is that reliable? Well I am something......
I'd swear I replied to the correct person. WS software goof? You may be reliable, repliable, but maybe not pliable...lol

I think the relationship started on a downhill slope in late 2014, and was over , for the most part, by Feb/March of 2015 (she was into CG by then, maybe earlier). What happened, in summer of 2015, is, I believe, is that JW was comin' back round, and they may have gotten loopy together, and, since August would have been their 5th anniversary, and they'd been supposed to get married on their 5th Anniv. in Aug. 2015, I think she had a weak moment, and slept with him. Then he hopes like everything that she loves him again, that the baby is his and she'll get back together with him.

Look at CG's FB. That picture of her, on there, is one big eff you, to everyone. Then she and CG split and she just dislikes him somethin' fierce afterward. He didn't get to see K til after the paternity was established and his sis got custody of K (and R), not CG. Then HMR strikes it up with CH. Even HMR's own family isn't keen on him, so we know that CG and the Ws weren't tickled about him, but HMR tells FR it's none of their business (FB Fight after K's birth).

CH is the only guy, in pictures with S., on her FB. She tells them all via Public FB, that CH is going to be the father figure to K. Even a stranger jumps into the fray! That surely didn't go over well with JW nor his family, if it didn't go over with her own bro and sil. I don't think custody was the entire motive, but I think that it was a factor, and the final straw. You've got a lot of things going on, and then another man steps in, and he's one that not many people were happy about. I had a theory at one point that the murders were made to appear CG did it, and had an accomplice. He was being openly rooted out of his infant child's life, was the most recent male who was dumped, and was just openly disliked by HMR. What better patsy.

I got the impression that CG wasn't making much of an effort to see the child and that was what she was so PO'ed about. She claimed he took no interest during the pregnancy and indeed only went to one Dr. appointment because he needed a Dr's slip for work. I don't think he wanted to be a father. She said he was on drugs and drank. I know FR and HG said he wanted to, but apparently HR had tried to get him interested in the baby and he just blew her off. That's why she was so furious with him. I think that is why MG has K now. He just simply isn't interested, even now.

JMO

No, she is not. There was a discussion of whether it is a crime to threaten a public official as in the "revenge" talks supposedly at FW's house. I posted a link to a site that says it is.
I think the reason none of them are charged with that right now, is they are keeping that in reserve in case they don't get a conviction on the other charges. If Fred walks she could be facing those charges for threatening public officials.

JMO

Y'all have great opinions. Enjoy hearing them. So why do y'all (my Appalachian roots) think Angie was wearing jail scrubs, and her son's were not?

Any and all opinions welcome.......
Maybe no one would bring her clothes. That really doesn’t seem likely though. Lawyers have been known to provide court clothes for their clients if needed. Especially in death penalty cases.

I look forward to seeing what Billy will be wearing. And just an observation, but GW4 attire actually looked very nice. JW’s clothes didn’t seem as crisp and put together as GW4’s.

Based on the ultrasounds, and the LMP on those, posted on both her, and CG's, SM sites, the Estimated Date of Conception, was the first week of August (8/7/2015).

I've never said that I felt that JW was exceedingly bright. They could've gotten together anytime during the end of July, or during their Anniv. Month, and he'd probably hoped, if only because he wanted it be true. He probably knew it wasn't, but what did it hurt for him to hope for the bend in that toe?
I think he knew full well that child was not his. He only told the reporter it was to make it look like there was no way he killed Hanna with his 4 day old baby in the bed beside her. The point he was trying to get across to LE was what loving father would put his child in danger of a stray bullet like that? Jake as with his grandmother Fred is always onstage performing for the media.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member