CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it was an article about it- it just looked like an article. One of the posters, was describing in depth, the number of cars that pass through certain intersections etc. how many cars LE would have to look at to identify her car etc. It
was more of an informational article with the poster saying that police were probably doing this- it sounded like early on and matching it to cars in idaho near gooding. That may be how they found their link. Who knows there were easier ways to find that link to idaho in my opinion. LOL

Poster Dave F has been posting really interesting insightful stuff. I believe he is the one who mentioned the possibility of an FBI traffic search. It doesn't specifically mention the Safeway parking lot, but it implies it, to me.

B was last seen at the Safeway on Highway 24 in Woodland Park, shopping for approximately one half hour. LE has said that PF is the last to see her, during roughly the next half hour. Using traffic flow from the November 2015 paper “Woodland Park Transportation Study”, one can estimate that 600 average vehicles passed the Safeway store in that hour, or which about 400 were driving straight thru town and 200 were locals. Chances are very great that someone in one of those 600 vehicles took the phone to Gooding, Idaho. PF is out, he has an alibi for the next three days. so scratch one local vehicle.
The FBI received a tip from the R’s in Twin Falls, Idaho that may or may not identify another of the vehicles. This one would be in the “passing straight thru town” category. They did what the FBI does. They filled out an interview form and filed a copy in Pocatello, then sent the form on to Salt Lake, where another copy was ripped off and filed. It then went to Denver, where another copy was filed, and then to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, who had requested forensic assistance from the FBI in the KB case. Then it finally went to the 5th District of Colorado Attorneys office. Upon examination, they might ask the FBI for clarification of something in the report, but will not likely use the FBI further. The most likely recipient of that call is the Twin Falls County Sheriff’s office.
Either through their own investigators or local LE, the Colorado prosecutors will inevitably follow this lead as far as it goes.
Two down, 598 to go. If you are keeping more precise statistics, that’s 399 passing thru, and 199 local

I don't know how many. Probably depends on how well they sing on key, and who flips on who. I think at least 2 more in addition to PF had a hand in it...or the coverup. Do you think the lawyers might be representing KK? I know that they turned her in, but I would assume if there was a crime like murder, they would have to?
I don't know what they're up to,other than spin. I do think there are more than 4 involved. Some with murder,some with clean up,and cover up. I can't forget the dump run that led LE back to Kelsey's.
MOO
I hope they all go down hard. Whoever,and however many.

I'm horrified if this is all true. Not only that the 4 people close to the situation didn't report it, how many friends of KK knew and didn't report it? And how is it that Kelsey's family didn't know or did not report her missing until Dec 2nd?
Maybe they didn’t have time for FB Thanksgiving weekend. Maybe they wouldn’t know where to look. Maybe they got a text from her phone also that said she was on a trip with a friend. Who knows for sure? I feel so bad for them.

Thought KK lived in Twin Falls. Im so confused.

Also, I didn’t realize so many of you read FB. So since I don’t, a lot of news is brand new to me. If I knew you all were aware I never would have mentioned it. I do know that for whatever reason, MSM gets things wrong frequently.

Its a small town 10 miles away so probably MSM just linked her to the closest big town that people recognize. Or her SM pages said Twin Falls and they used that or something..

Poster Dave F has been posting really interesting insightful stuff. I believe he is the one who mentioned the possibility of an FBI traffic search. It doesn't specifically mention the Safeway parking lot, but it implies it, to me.

B was last seen at the Safeway on Highway 24 in Woodland Park, shopping for approximately one half hour. LE has said that PF is the last to see her, during roughly the next half hour. Using traffic flow from the November 2015 paper “Woodland Park Transportation Study”, one can estimate that 600 average vehicles passed the Safeway store in that hour, or which about 400 were driving straight thru town and 200 were locals. Chances are very great that someone in one of those 600 vehicles took the phone to Gooding, Idaho. PF is out, he has an alibi for the next three days. so scratch one local vehicle.
The FBI received a tip from the R’s in Twin Falls, Idaho that may or may not identify another of the vehicles. This one would be in the “passing straight thru town” category. They did what the FBI does. They filled out an interview form and filed a copy in Pocatello, then sent the form on to Salt Lake, where another copy was ripped off and filed. It then went to Denver, where another copy was filed, and then to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, who had requested forensic assistance from the FBI in the KB case. Then it finally went to the 5th District of Colorado Attorneys office. Upon examination, they might ask the FBI for clarification of something in the report, but will not likely use the FBI further. The most likely recipient of that call is the Twin Falls County Sheriff’s office.
Either through their own investigators or local LE, the Colorado prosecutors will inevitably follow this lead as far as it goes.
Two down, 598 to go. If you are keeping more precise statistics, that’s 399 passing thru, and 199 local

Interesting things! He seems to know allot of what no one else does. Perhaps he should become a verified poster!

Sorry to be "that person" but I need help catching up/understanding new developments in this case. I stopped following this case for the last two days when the news broke that Jayme Closs was found alive.
I read the media thread to try to catch up (thank you to everyone who keeps it updated!): CO - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

But I'm still so confused! Especially by what the R's are saying in this interview: Part Two: Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI

They are saying they knew KB was missing from seeing a facebook post on Nov 26?
And they confronted their employee, M, about it on Nov 27?
How is that possible when KB's mom did not report her missing to the police until Dec 2nd?
And if they were concerned enough to give M an ultimatum, why the heck did they wait until Dec 17th to go to the police/FBI?!?
I see now why people are so angry at the R's and M (along with KK).
They knew a woman who's baby daddy had asked for help murdering her had gone "missing" and they didn't immediately contact the police to tell what they knew?
They just gave ultimatums to KK through their go-between employee M?
And then took her word for it when she said KK went to the police? What!?!
Am I missing something here?
None of this makes any sense!
But I'm especially confused about the Nov 26/27 dates. Is there some reasonable explanation I am missing?
There is Zero reasonable explanation.
MOO

I'm horrified if this is all true. Not only that the 4 people close to the situation didn't report it, how many friends of KK knew and didn't report it? And how is it that Kelsey's family didn't know or did not report her missing until Dec 2nd?

I feel like we need a conference call.. lol in all seriousness, my opinion is if the Rs truly knew about this on Nov 26, it wasn’t from FB, it was because BFF told them something she knew from IN. JMO

I’m assuming if there was chatter on FB in November about KB being missing, the FBI has that information and are questioning those witnesses. I’m just not sure I believe that to be true just yet. Wouldn’t it be really stupid to put that information out there if you were involved? Wouldn’t you just be keeping your mouth shut?
Haha Stupid yes, key word.

Another piece of info that makes no sense!
A father of a little girl is telling you "little girls go missing off the playground all the time" in a way that is taken as a threat against your own children. In response you:
1. Don't take actions to protect yourself
2. Don't take actions to protect your children
3. Don't take actions to protect the baby daughter of the man threatening you (or his baby's mama either).
4. Don't tell the police but tell your BFF
5. Ultimately decide to help him get rid of evidence?

o_O:eek:
Someone's up to their neck in cow manure on this one... MOO.

I feel like we need a conference call.. lol in all seriousness, my opinion is if the Rs truly knew about this on Nov 26, it wasn’t from FB, it was because BFF told them something she knew from IN. JMO

AND if it came from KK, she had just returned from WP the night before ( the Gooding ID ping was ~5:30 pm on 11/25).

So she had to immediately let BFF know the next day?

I can't make any sense of this:
Other than BFF knew about this situation in advance.

Conversation something like this: "Oh BFF Betty-Sue, I was SO worried about what my BF Patrick had said that I drove down to WP on Thanksgiving to see him and guess what, KB is now missing! And her phone and purse are gone too. What on earth should we do?"

Last edited:
Do we know PF had the baby Monday through Friday and that KB was working those days?

I know it would be more likely during Christmas, but is it possible KB had the whole week off over thanksgiving? I’m not sure that there would be a lot of students seeking flight instruction during that time as many people do go home for the holidays.

I’ve always wondered - if PF was telling the truth about picking up the baby - whether KB had her Monday through midday Thanksgiving and PF was to take her for Thursday night Thanksgiving supper and maybe the rest of the weekend.

No, we don't know her exact work schedule for the week. It was my assumption that hers was similar to mine. We do know that she had the baby when she went to Safeway.

There is very little that we know for sure. Some of you who look at SM sites know more than I because I usually don't go there to sleuth. There was at least one article (and I promise to look for it) that stated that typically, PF/his family would watch K while KB was working.

CB seemed to think that PF and KB were an intact couple. All of this baby exchange on KB's day off stemmed from what PF told others. And I think he was 1) lying, and 2) playing two women. MOO

Last edited:
Could that be the reason for two different murder charges against PF? Police know he is involved, solicited the murder, wanted KB dead, but don’t actually know if it was he or KK who actually committed the murder? Or if they both took part?

I feel like, if that was the case, similar charges would already be laid against KK, but maybe they are still working on evidence against her?

The language in the civil suit makes me think LE are not yet sure how KB died or who actually murdered her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23