CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I'm just taking everything the R's are saying with a grain of salt. If they really were so involved, I feel like there would be some kind of gag order in place so that they wouldn't be speaking to the media. I'm getting the impression they thought this interview would somehow make them look like heroic whistle blowers and give them good PR....but instead it's backfiring big time.
In my opinion this is gonna bite them in the butt big time

They go through psychological screenings constantly and routinely. Yes, they can lie. That is where the people in one's life know when a pilot has close to 400 souls in his/her hands that should call Delta. There is NO indication that KB wanted to hurt her child or was depressed. I can believe she was psychologically abused leading up to her death and probably threatened and possibly in a situation of abuse. There is nothing that shows she did not care for her child as this article said PF said.

Oh, I don’t think KB was a danger to her child. If so, P & ma F would have been all over that, imo.
People I know that fly small craft (single & twin) don’t have “screenings”. They have an annual physical. They are normal folk, they face the same day to day challenges the rest of us do in this thing called “life”.

Another piece of info that makes no sense!
A father of a little girl is telling you "little girls go missing off the playground all the time" in a way that is taken as a threat against your own children. In response you:
1. Don't take actions to protect yourself
2. Don't take actions to protect your children
3. Don't take actions to protect the baby daughter of the man threatening you (or his baby's mama either).
4. Don't tell the police but tell your BFF
5. Ultimately decide to help him get rid of evidence?

o_O:eek:
Someone's up to their neck in cow manure on this one... MOO.

Exactly! Call the school and let them know so that they are being extra vigilant, same with coaches, LE. Send them to grandma's or an aunt and uncle for awhile.. Start applying for jobs far, far away..

Then he must have made the road trip with the nurse--holding her at gunpoint the whole way back to Idaho-- and made sure she disposed of the phone? Nope.
I could not agree with you more!

Abusers often use this tactic; however, they usually are living with you or at least have you nearby. They were separated by 800 miles. She could have gone to the police, and also found a new place to live and just disappear from PF.

She is definitely going for the victim angle.

AND if it came from KK, she had just returned from WP the night before ( the Gooding ID ping was ~5:30 pm on 11/25).

So she had to immediately let BFF know the next day?

I can't make any sense of this:
Other than BFF knew about this situation in advance.

Conversation something like this: "Oh BFF Betty-Sue, I was SO worried about what my BF Patrick had said that I drove down to WP on Thanksgiving to see him and guess what, KB is now missing! And her phone and purse are gone too. What on earth should we do?"

Or.....”Betty Sue, dont ever talk about my (our, possibly) road trip.”

I feel like we need a conference call.. lol in all seriousness, my opinion is if the Rs truly knew about this on Nov 26, it wasn’t from FB, it was because BFF told them something she knew from IN. JMO

JMO
The worst part to me still is the R's, BFF, and IN all knew way back in October (before the disappearance of KB) that there was a murder threat against someone and not a one of them went to LE.

JMO
The worst part to me still is the R's, BFF, and IN all knew way back in October (before the disappearance of KB) that there was a murder threat against someone and not a one of them went to LE.

EXACTLY. KB may not be dead today!! #&%$@#(^%@($

eta: sorry for "character" yelling, this is so frustrating to me, a murder that could have been SO preventable!

Last edited:
AND if it came from KK, she had just returned from WP the night before ( the Gooding ID ping was ~5:30 pm on 11/25).

So she had to immediately let BFF know the next day?

I can't make any sense of this:
Other than BFF knew about this situation in advance.

Conversation something like this: "Oh BFF Betty-Sue, I was SO worried about what my BF Patrick had said that I drove down to WP on Thanksgiving to see him and guess what, KB is now missing! And her phone and purse are gone too. What on earth should we do?"

Regarding the bolded above, according to the Rs, BFF knew about the solicitation(s) which started back in September, so I’d find it hard to believe that she didn’t know even more by November. If she and KK were besties, I would imagine she knew a lot. JMHO ...

Regarding the Thanksgiving dinner mystery- it’s possible that KB believed they were going to have dinner at someone’s house but PF actually made it up and there really was no dinner and no one was expecting them. I am sure KB must have told her mom what her plans were, they talked twice on TG. Her mom didn’t reveal what she really knew because LE must have been investigating the alleged hosts at this point.
ETA: or another possibility was that there really was a dinner and only PF and baby showed up, and PF told them that KB had left to visit her family. I thinks it’s one or the other.

I think the latter. “KB didn’t wanna come.....”, bet a ton of pics were taken.

No, there's not a reasonable explanation. Join those of us who fell off the fence about the Rs last night!:)
IMHO, the Rs had little or nothing to add to the story. They don't even know KK, according to them, so why they are willing to endure the blowback that I'm sure they are getting in order to make lame excuses for her is beyond my comprehension.

I hope we get some real information soon; e.g., Does LE have the phone? What did LE find at PF? KB's house? The dump? And where is KB?

I don’t think KB was expecting PF at noon(ish) on Thanksgiving Day, for several reasons:

1) If she was expecting him to pick up only the baby, she would have waited until after that to go to Safeway. It’s way easier to shop without a baby in tow.

2) If she was expecting him to pick up both herself and the baby, she would have already been “around,” hair fixed, etc.

3) If she was expecting him over for a casual Thanksgiving lunch together at home, she would have done her shopping earlier in the day.

I don’t think she was expecting PF at that time of day. Maybe she was expecting him later in the afternoon or evening, or maybe she wasn’t expecting him at all. I suppose he could have contacted her unexpectedly that morning, which facilitated a quick trip to Safeway, in prep for unexpected company or lunch plans. But I don’t think a noon-time visit, dinner, or baby pick-up was pre-planned for that day. MOO

I don’t think KB was expecting PF at noon(ish) on Thanksgiving Day, for several reasons:

1) If she was expecting him to pick up only the baby, she would have waited until after that to go to Safeway. It’s way easier to shop without a baby in tow.

2) If she was expecting him to pick up both herself and the baby, she would have already been “around,” hair fixed, etc.

3) If she was expecting him over for a casual Thanksgiving lunch together at home, she would have done her shopping earlier in the day.

I don’t think she was expecting PF at that time of day. Maybe she was expecting him later in the afternoon or evening, or maybe she wasn’t expecting him at all. I suppose he could have contacted her unexpectedly that morning, which facilitated a quick trip to Safeway, in prep for unexpected company or lunch plans. But I don’t think a noon-time visit, dinner, or baby pick-up was pre-planned for that day. MOO

Good points! I agree 100%

IMHO, the Rs had little or nothing to add to the story. They don't even know KK, according to them, so why they are willing to endure the blowback that I'm sure they are getting in order to make lame excuses for her is beyond my comprehension.

I hope we get some real information soon; e.g., Does LE have the phone? What did LE find at PF? KB's house? The dump? And where is KB?

Right? Is it that whole childish "I know something you don't know.." attitude that is driving them??

It sounds like there’s a lot going on in the little town of Hansen! Since I don’t go on FB, I think I’m missing some info., so I guess I’ll have to be patient until it comes out in an approved publication (fingers tapping loudly). This case is beyond frustrating, but most importantly because too many people were apparently harboring secrets that could have saved Kelsey's life. I know all the agencies are working as fast as they can to compile all the evidence, and I will treasure the day they nail everyone involved ... I need a Justice for Kelsey ribbon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam