CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right???? "I'm so scared for my life and the life of my children but gosh dangit choking down a greasy cheeseburger sounds gooood"....I ain't buying anything the R's are saying about KK. Nope!

Did we establish that you can see the road into KB's townhouse group from the Sonic drive-in?

Thanks to our local insider (LOVE HER), those photos made me instantly think that KK just wanted to check and made sure there were no LE vehicles on the street before she left town.

And KK could have driven in a number of vehicles: Hers, family farm vehicle, BFF's, rental

I have two Border Collies of my own so I will weigh in. The breed in general is known to be light eaters. My BC's will walk away from their bowls after a few bites and go back hours later to eat a few more bites, we've never had to restrict their food intake. I can leave food on the coffee table and leave the room without them even considering to touch it.

In general, BC's are very intelligent, have a drive to work/herd and an innate need to please. There is no off button. I swear our girl sleeps with one eye open, at 8 years old shes still always ready to go.

I saw the videos of PF with his dogs and while I don't agree with his tactics, his dogs are working dogs. My dogs are pets, there is a difference in how they are trained. For instance, our boy came from farm working parents. He has a much stronger urge to herd/work than our older girl who came from suburban family parents.

Good to know. Thank you! His dogs did not appear fearful of him to me, when I watched that video.

Last edited:
Did we establish that you can see the road into KB's townhouse group from the Sonic drive-in?

Thanks to our local insider (LOVE HER), those photos made me instantly think that KK just wanted to check and made sure there were no LE vehicles on the street before she left town.

And KK could have driven in a number of vehicles: Hers, family farm vehicle, BFF's, rental

No, her duplex is closer to the Dinosaur museum than the Sonic drive in and the underpass that goes under the highway to the Safeway.

Last edited:
It sounds like there’s a lot going on in the little town of Hansen! Since I don’t go on FB, I think I’m missing some info., so I guess I’ll have to be patient until it comes out in an approved publication (fingers tapping loudly). This case is beyond frustrating, but most importantly because too many people were apparently harboring secrets that could have saved Kelsey's life. I know all the agencies are working as fast as they can to compile all the evidence, and I will treasure the day they nail everyone involved ... I need a Justice for Kelsey ribbon.
I have Photoshop; I will make one. What color ribbon?

I’m hoping LE has tracked these posts on FB to see who knew what and when!!!!! It’s unbelievable that people would be posting about a missing mother the day after the texts were sent and the phone last pinged. How did they know she was missing? This timeline is very strange.
Obviously either the timeline is wrong, or else she is referring to a FB post that was about some other Colorado mom being missing, and it reminded her of KB.

I don't know what they're up to,other than spin. I do think there are more than 4 involved. Some with murder,some with clean up,and cover up. I can't forget the dump run that led LE back to Kelsey's.
MOO
I hope they all go down hard. Whoever,and however many.

IMO, the dump run has absolutely nothing to do with the crime. PF was likely under surveillance & was aware he was being watched.

I have been preoccupied with Jayme being found but I had a thought, sorry if it has been discussed or debunked already.
I have seen people criticizing the Rs for not reporting but what if the empoyee went to them and asked for client attorney privelage? Would they be forced to keep it a secret and not go to police?

If that was the case then the attorney client privilege would still apply and they wouldn't be speaking out. As attorneys, their interview seems reckless IMO.

Obviously either the timeline is wrong, or else she is referring to a FB post that was about some other Colorado mom being missing, and it reminded her of KB.

Or they were talking, which based on what we know wouldn't suprise me. Who talks the way KK talked, without actually taking action to stop it? Also the R's have had a million different stories- airing 1- went to LE after seeing sad Press conf with KB's mom. Airing 2- went to LE after finding out KK never went to LE like we asked- we went to police on Dec 17. There is some truth somewhere in this but it appears they are building a back story with dates to make it look better but they are screwing up because they are giving out so much information they are getting caught up in their own traps. JMO

Admittingly, I need to go back and read the last ten pages to catch up. But... here are my thoughts...

I agree with the premise that on 11/22, Kelsey was shopping for a dish to take elsewhere. Was this dish the cinnamon rolls I keep hearing about? That tells me she was alive some time (to prepare, cook and remove from oven) after PF was initially spotted at her house (was it between 12:30 and 1?)…

Didn't KB's mother say that KB was intending to go out for dinner with PF that evening? My guess is KB was under the impression that she and PF had Thanksgiving dinner plans. Is this the same dinner where PF is rumored to have said he broke up with KB at the beginning of the year? Was this his explanation for why she wasn't there at the dinner?

Could it be the Rs never gave a specific date for their ultimatum, other than "two weeks before" which would put their ultimatum around December 2nd, when the case first exploded? I think the reporter is just trying to cover up her own reporting mistakes. I believe the reporter surmised the date of 11/26 without confirming it with the Rs and went with it.

Lastly, I think SOMEONE ELSE was there at the murder scene. No doubt in my mind. I think SOMEONE ELSE may've done it him/herself without PF even there. PF soliciting and ordering the murder is what gives him the murder charges.

I remember a Lifetime movie about a teacher who had her students kill her husband. She was not at the scene, but I swear her sentence was longer than the 18 year old students who did the killing.

edited

Last edited:
It sounds like there’s a lot going on in the little town of Hansen! Since I don’t go on FB, I think I’m missing some info., so I guess I’ll have to be patient until it comes out in an approved publication (fingers tapping loudly). This case is beyond frustrating, but most importantly because too many people were apparently harboring secrets that could have saved Kelsey's life. I know all the agencies are working as fast as they can to compile all the evidence, and I will treasure the day they nail everyone involved ... I need a Justice for Kelsey ribbon.
FB_IMG_1547311358941.jpg

Admittingly, I need to go back and read the last ten pages to catch up. But... here are my thoughts...

I agree with the premise that on 11/22, Kelsey was shopping for a dish to take elsewhere. Was this dish the cinnamon rolls I keep hearing about? That tells me she was alive some time (to prepare, cook and remove from oven) after PF was initially spotted at her house (was it between 12:30 and 1?)…

Didn't KB's mother say that KB was intending to go out for dinner with PF that evening? My guess is KB was under the impression that she and PF had Thanksgiving dinner plans. Is this the same dinner where PF is rumored to have said he broke up with KB at the beginning of the year? Was this his explanation for why she wasn't there at the dinner?

Lastly, about the R's interview. Could it be the Rs never gave a specific date for their ultimatum, other than "two weeks before" which would put their ultimatum around December 2nd, when the case first exploded? I think the reporter is just trying to cover up her own reporting mistakes. I believe the reporter surmised the date of 11/26 without confirming it with the Rs and went with it.
I think KK was there at the murder scene. No doubt in my mind. I think she may've done it herself without PF even there. PF soliciting and ordering the murder is what gives him the murder charges.

I remember a Lifetime movie about a teacher who had her students kill her husband. She was not at the scene, but I swear her sentence was longer than the 18 year old students who did the killing.

No, one of our posters contacted the media outlet and the Report confirmed the dates in the article are correct and given to them by the R's.

Also, with the amount of feedback the station has received it would have been corrected by now, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member