CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, one of our posters contacted the media outlet and the Report confirmed the dates in the article are correct and given to them by the R's.

Also, with the amount of feedback the station has received it would have been corrected by now, as well.

Right, I read that. Doesn't mean the reporter is telling the truth. My hunch is she is covering her crappy reporting.

Yes, “can you feel your boss out.....see if he thinks I’m in trouble, be sure to mention my new number & I’m really afraid”, on & on.

I can't see going to my boss and telling them and then being assumed to have sketchy friends that would be approached to murder someone. Straight to LE , with my friend in tow..

From post 6 on page 1:

"Admin Note:

At this time, the only person charged in this case is PF.

Do NOT sleuth the Idaho nurse (IN, KK, KL) who has not been charged with anything at this point in time. You may link to MSM and discuss what is said in MSM about her, but no sleuthing and posting about it here. Obviously we do not have all details, so do not make accusations against her until/unless LE advises that her status in the investigation has changed.

sillybilly, Wednesday at 3:41 AMReport
#6Unlike+ QuoteReply"

IMO, everyone else possibly involved can't be discussed/named here. Private conversations between members are different, and won't cause the thread shutdown or time-outs, IIRC.

ETA: just don't want to see thread shutdown or posters get in trouble.

Right, I read that. Doesn't mean the reporter is telling the truth. My hunch is she is covering her crappy reporting.

A correction is pretty easy.. and that one is glaring. And this station has been good about taking down articles that they released too early or that weren't fully vetted when it was discovered. But we all have different views and thats okay

BBM
It's simple reasoning. A front view of Kelsey entering the store vs. a back view of her leaving provided the best chance of someone recognizing her. How is someone going to recognize her by seeing the back of her head? MOO

Still way behind. :(
No, there’s nothing simple about it. Images of K walking to her vehicle, loading her purchases, baby K & walking to the driver side to enter her vehicle would have provided different views of her. Moo

Was this dish the cinnamon rolls I keep hearing about?

Lastly, I think KK was there at the murder scene. No doubt in my mind. I think she may've done it herself without PF even there. PF soliciting and ordering the murder is what gives him the murder charges.

I think KK was in WP and was at KB's townhouse, either in PF's truck or lingering around somewhere.

If LE had just tested those dang cinnamon rolls, I'm sure they'd have found KK's DNA all over them....

" Hi Kelsey, I'm KK, PF's REAL girlfriend. I just thought I'd drop by from Twin Falls, ID and chat. Oh, are those newly-baked cinnamon rolls? I'm so hungry from my long drive this morning. <munch, munch> And how's the baby? Any plans for the weekend? Oh, look there's Patrick now! Oh, let me hold your phone and purse for you while you pick up the baby .... oh, look at the time, got to go... can I have another cinnamon roll?"

Admin Note:

At this time, the only person charged in this case is PF.

Do NOT sleuth the Idaho nurse (IN, KK, KL) who has not been charged with anything at this point in time. You may link to MSM and discuss what is said in MSM about her, but no sleuthing and posting about it here. Obviously we do not have all details, so do not make accusations against her until/unless LE advises that her status in the investigation has changed.
Bumping...

I don’t think that KK is innocent by any means but painting her as the mastermind and the only one with a clear motive just reeks of misogyny to me.

If we are going to dismiss rumors about PF (mistreatment of animals, hot temper, etc.) because they aren’t facts, then we can’t invent a narrative where KK is so desperate to have him that she went to lengths to eliminate her competition.

Most likely scenario to me is they are both guilty whether at different levels of involvement or not.

I try to read everything before I pop in and start commenting so I feel like I’m never current o_O

However- I think it would actually make sense for PF to try to secure help from hundreds of miles away vs do his own dirty work. As much sense as any of this can make.

In his mind, he would be hundreds of miles removed from the perp. While certainly capable of doing it himself, he ran the risk of leaving behind DNA/other evidence.

It was a means to distance himself although in the end I think he took matters into his own hands.

The language in the civil suit makes me think LE are not yet sure how KB died or who actually murdered her.
The B's and their attorney weren't privy to the details in the probable cause affidavit when the wrongful death lawsuit was filed. I assume they still are not. That doesn't mean that LE isn't sure who murdered KB. Obviously, there was enough evidence to charge PF. MOO
I don’t think KB was expecting PF at noon(ish) on Thanksgiving Day, for several reasons:

1) If she was expecting him to pick up only the baby, she would have waited until after that to go to Safeway. It’s way easier to shop without a baby in tow.

2) If she was expecting him to pick up both herself and the baby, she would have already been “around,” hair fixed, etc.

3) If she was expecting him over for a casual Thanksgiving lunch together at home, she would have done her shopping earlier in the day.

I don’t think she was expecting PF at that time of day. Maybe she was expecting him later in the afternoon or evening, or maybe she wasn’t expecting him at all. I suppose he could have contacted her unexpectedly that morning, which facilitated a quick trip to Safeway, in prep for unexpected company or lunch plans. But I don’t think a noon-time visit, dinner, or baby pick-up was pre-planned for that day. MOO
Very logical. I agree. MOO

Last edited:
I edited my post on pg.
I don’t think that KK is innocent by any means but painting her as the mastermind and the only one with a clear motive just reeks of misogyny to me.

If we are going to dismiss rumors about PF (mistreatment of animals, hot temper, etc.) because they aren’t facts, then we can’t invent a narrative where KK is so desperate to have him that she went to lengths to eliminate her competition.

Most likely scenario to me is they are both guilty whether at different levels of involvement or not.

Reeks of misogyny? Really? I guarantee that there is not one person on this forum presuming and theorizing anything based off gender. Further, nobody is even remotely removing guilt off of PF, even if he had his 111-year-old grandmother* kill KB. He at minimum solicited murder (there is clearly evidence of this given his current station in life), at maximum killed her and disposed of her body.

*Hyperbolic effect, I have no idea if he has a living grandma or her age.

I edited my post on pg.

Reeks of misogyny? Really? I guarantee that there is not one person on this forum who is presuming and theorizing anything based off of gender. Further, nobody is even remotely removing guilt off of PF, even if he had his 111-year-old grandmother* kill KB. He at minimum solicited murder, at maximum killed her and disposed of her body.

I don’t think it’s intentional. Just a tendency to blame a woman if there’s one to blame.

That’s certainly not limited to here. We see it everywhere. Even the actual victim in recent cases.

IMO, the dump run has absolutely nothing to do with the crime. PF was likely under surveillance & was aware he was being watched.
Maybe. Still can't rule it out just yet. Obviously we aren't dealing uber geniuses here. They didn't see anything at Kelsey's that seemed suspicious, or find anything at mini ranch. Then all of a sudden after the dump run they went back to Kelsey's and Bam. Makes me think evidence was hidden in places other than where LE would obviously look.
There must have been something at the dump,That led them back to Kelsey's.
MOO.

No, one of our posters contacted the media outlet and the Report confirmed the dates in the article are correct and given to them by the R's.

Also, with the amount of feedback the station has received it would have been corrected by now, as well.
Summarizing this article:
Part Two: Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI

Kelsey’s phone pinged in Gooding on Nov 25th.

On November 26th, bff (the law firm employee) came to Mrs R and said 'that person, she's missing.’ Mrs. R realized she had also seen a Facebook post about a missing Colorado mom that sounded familiar. She delivered an ultimatum for her employee bff to pass along to KK that if she didn’t call the police within 24, that she would.

Uh…nooo. Kelsey’s mom wasn’t posting all over FB that Kelsey was missing on Nov 26th, so how did the bff know Kelsey was missing on Nov 26th? Mrs R couldn’t have seen a FB post about missing Kelsey because it didn’t exist at that time. So how did the bff know Kelsey was missing? KK must have told her.
Dec 3rd was when Clint went to the duplex. The Berreths didn’t know for certain that Kelsey was missing but Mrs R, the bff, and KK did and had know for many days. Remember that the Rs and bff had known since October that Patrick had solicited KK to kill Kelsey.

On Nov 27th Mrs R stated she learned KK had gotten a new phone.
On Dec 17th, Mrs R says she learned KK never called the cops, so she called the cops because she saw Kelsey's mom on tv pleading.

The licenses of Mr R and Mrs R could be in jeopardy. They are in CYA mode.
(my opinion)

Last edited:
I edited my post on pg.

Reeks of misogyny? Really? I guarantee that there is not one person on this forum presuming and theorizing anything based off gender. Further, nobody is even remotely removing guilt off of PF, even if he had his 111-year-old grandmother* kill KB. He at minimum solicited murder (there is clearly evidence of this given his current station in life), at maximum killed her and disposed of her body.

To be fair, “reeks of” was overly dramatic on my part. I just spent time reading multiple comments where it was implied he had no motive and she had all the motives. It rubbed me the wrong way :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks