CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, “reeks of” was overly dramatic on my part. I just spent time reading multiple comments where it was implied he had no motive and she had all the motives. It rubbed me the wrong way :D

What do you think was P’s motive?

I don’t think it’s intentional. Just a tendency to blame a woman if there’s one to blame.

That’s certainly not limited to here. We see it everywhere. Even the actual victim in recent cases.

I disagree. I do not think people (in general) have a tendency to "blame women, if there is one," (meaning remove guilt from a male culprit). I'm pretty sure I know which case you are referencing. Most people were pointing out that personality traits (which has nothing to do with gender) contributed to a toxic environment, which certainly influenced the events that precipitated the outcome. The genders in that case could have been reversed and the same types of discussions would have occurred.

Ultimately, people are responsible for their own actions, and most sensible people recognize that. I think the only ones who don't are people with issues of their own (facebook groupies are coming to mind here...).

Last edited:
Maybe. Still can't rule it out just yet. Obviously we aren't dealing uber geniuses here. They didn't see anything at Kelsey's that seemed suspicious, or find anything at mini ranch. Then all of a sudden after the dump run they went back to Kelsey's and Bam. Makes me think evidence was hidden in places other than where LE would obviously look.
There must have been something at the dump,That led them back to Kelsey's.
MOO.
I agree it could have been something PF never even thought about, I'm not sure what it is, but they went back to Kelsey's townhome and the arrest was right after.

Yet another thing about this case that makes no sense. These people live in an alternate universe. MOO
True. Regardless of the extent of KK's involvement, what ticks me right off royally, is KK having the R's paint her as a "victim". She is NO victim. She is a wolf trying to cover herself in some lambs wool. Truly disgusting given what has happened and what she knew pre KB's murder. Not to mention KB's phone. These lies about being "scared" of PF. Give me a break, PLEASE. I know that with some of you, I'm preaching to the choir :)

Yet another thing about this case that makes no sense. These people live in an alternate universe. MOO
e
What's the chance PF used the IN's credit card at Sonic for some nefarious/CYA reason?

Can you, or anyone, link or send me to where the info on the Sonic run is? Also, the photo of KK car there?

am I the only one that noticed the way Mr.R kept a carefully watch on MRS.R ( second interview)while she spoke, and the look he gave her like she totally went off script? Ooooops. Big difference from the Chisire cat grin he had in first interview.
MOO.
I haven't watched the video, only read the context of it. But I heard someone write something similar in another post. That he was surprised by what she was saying.

I've been following this case in the news, especially being a Coloradoan. But I haven't been on WS in a couple months. So, trying to catch up! Question I can't find a reference for: How did we learn KK was in Colorado/used her card at a Sonic? I haven't seen that in local news, it was brand new to me when reading here. Just curious where that knowledge was obtained.

I have two Border Collies of my own so I will weigh in. The breed in general is known to be light eaters. My BC's will walk away from their bowls after a few bites and go back hours later to eat a few more bites, we've never had to restrict their food intake. I can leave food on the coffee table and leave the room without them even considering to touch it.

In general, BC's are very intelligent, have a drive to work/herd and an innate need to please. There is no off button. I swear our girl sleeps with one eye open, at 8 years old shes still always ready to go.

I saw the videos of PF with his dogs and while I don't agree with his tactics, his dogs are working dogs. My dogs are pets, there is a difference in how they are trained. For instance, our boy came from farm working parents. He has a much stronger urge to herd/work than our older girl who came from suburban family parents.

Very interesting. Thank you. I read that BC were one of the highest-intellect breeds.

IF the Nov. 26th date is correct, it makes me even more ill. Although it was already much too late for poor KB, it would have given LE a big heads up to begin an active investigation immediately, instead of giving PF and KK 10 days to do their dirty work and start spinning their story. Had PF been scrutinized sooner, would they have found injury on him? Or KK? Did the R's really believe KK called LE? Did BFF KNOW she hadn't? Just mind boggling!

Guess I need to put a star on 2/19 on my calendar. I think everyone in the know is hush-hush because the metaphorical bomb will drop on that day.

I've been following this case in the news, especially being a Coloradoan. But I haven't been on WS in a couple months. So, trying to catch up! Question I can't find a reference for: How did we learn KK was in Colorado/used her card at a Sonic? I haven't seen that in local news, it was brand new to me when reading here. Just curious where that knowledge was obtained.

IIRC, only one news station was the source and it wasn't reported anywhere else. Others have posted the post and thread #

Also, if the Nov 26th date is true, talk about "poetic justice". While trying to make yourself into a "whistleblower" and paint KK as a victim, you just accomplished the exact opposite. MOO
DOH.
This Rodeo just keeps getting crazier by the day,and the players are supplying their own rope to hang themselves with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998