Found Deceased OH - Cheryl Coker, 46, Riverside, 2 Oct 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably not allowed, so mods delete at will...
But I did read today on one of the closed FB sites that someone "in the know" allegedly, confirmed that his daughter is not living at the house, and is instead staying with family.
I have mixed feelings about that if true. I'm relieved on one hand; heartbroken on the other. People involved are preparing.

Someone also "in the know" said that the car parked at their house with temp tags is a gift from Bill to the daughter for Xmas. :/ It's been at the house frequently, so I am questioning if she is back living with dad or still away with other family.

So the minor child was safely moved out of home, which daughter did Mr Bill bribe with a car, and with Cheryl’s income not coming in how did he afford another car, since all the home bills are in his lap, plus doesn’t he have lawyer bills to pay, or is this the $4000, so called missing money

So is this child who Mr Bill bought the car for is the same minor child that Cheryl took to school that fateful day, so if it is Mr Bill is really trying hard to brainwash her to his side, the Florida trip, now the car, I do like the statement made in #583, stating the child is with other family members, like stated before I do agree that having her out of that house until this is closed, is the safest thing for her.
Believe me when this case hits the fan, and the true story comes out, if indeed her mom was killed in their home will knock her for a loop,
My wife’s mom was killed in their home when she was a kid, even though my wife’s moms death was a total freak accident, it affected her badly bad then, and even today, so when this “case” blows, she is going to need a lot of support and help, and she will realize what her dad did, and buying her a car won’t heal that wound

So is this child who Mr Bill bought the car for is the same minor child that Cheryl took to school that fateful day, so if it is Mr Bill is really trying hard to brainwash her to his side, the Florida trip, now the car, I do like the statement made in #583, stating the child is with other family members, like stated before I do agree that having her out of that house until this is closed, is the safest thing for her.
Believe me when this case hits the fan, and the true story comes out, if indeed her mom was killed in their home will knock her for a loop,
My wife’s mom was killed in their home when she was a kid, even though my wife’s moms death was a total freak accident, it affected her badly bad then, and even today, so when this “case” blows, she is going to need a lot of support and help, and she will realize what her dad did, and buying her a car won’t heal that wound
The Coker's only have one minor child. So it is the same child.

Very glad daughter is safe, was very concerned for her considering the circumstances. Super complex case here, most of it seems to work to perps advantage (for the time being).Sad

Who is currently caring for the minor child, two questions prior to 2 oct when Cheryl’s world ended, does anyone know if she was in contact with Marissas dad just to talk about the situation, some ex’s stay in touch.
Second the morning in question, 2 oct, was Mr Bill, at the home prior to Cheryl taking daughter to school, if so did the fireworks start before in front of the minor daughter, and explode after Cheryl returned
So the minor child, is she about 16 or 17 years old, just wondering about the car (bribe)
So Mr Bill , has been working overtime the Florida trip and the car to ensure the daughter is daddy’s favorite, shower with trip and gift.

The car may well have been just that...a car for a high schooler who needs one. Doesn't have to mean it's a bribe. This may have been an agreed-upon gift by both Cheryl and Bill, planned months ago.

That's interesting that the car has been at his home quite frequently. Perhaps she's staying with family, but touches base at home quite often?

Some on FB are claiming there's a new video available. Anyone know anything more about that?

I am trying to piece the 1st and 2nd of Oct, together,
First the minor child, what grade is she in at Stebbins High, ( I was was wondering if she was graduating this year, and how Cheryl’s disappearance would play into it,
What you stated above that maybe the car was agreed between the two, but when Cheryl disappeared that household went to one income very fast, plus lawyer fees, which aren’t cheap, so still very curious where he came up with the money, ( I sure hope he does not have access to Cheryl’s bank account, with him being a POI , her accounts should be frozen.
When exactly did they return from Florida, ?

Just curious what this new video is

I am trying to piece the 1st and 2nd of Oct, together,
First the minor child, what grade is she in at Stebbins High, ( I was was wondering if she was graduating this year, and how Cheryl’s disappearance would play into it,
What you stated above that maybe the car was agreed between the two, but when Cheryl disappeared that household went to one income very fast, plus lawyer fees, which aren’t cheap, so still very curious where he came up with the money, ( I sure hope he does not have access to Cheryl’s bank account, with him being a POI , her accounts should be frozen.
When exactly did they return from Florida, ?

Just curious what this new video is
Generally speaking with a divorce where you are represented by an attorney they would have told their client to take half of any joint bank accounts and move it to an account in their own name and try to remove their name from or close and joint credit accounts if they can. Also the attorney filed a restraining order which basically tells the parties not to do things like move/sell assets yet to be divided, run up joint credit, not destroy property, etc.

I would have to find it but my understanding is that both William and the minor daughter were home on the evening of December 1st so obviously earlier than that but when exactly I don't know. The older daughter is quoted in the media as saying she was at the home on the evening of December 1st for a few hours.

My question is the morning Cheryl disappeared, prior to taking daughter to school, was Mr Bill present, was there any indication or arguing or fighting before , which occurred with the daughter present, and when Cheryl returned after dropping daughter , I suspect this is where Cheryl was killed
Or was William waiting for her to return, just trying to get a sense of the mood in Cheryl’s suv on the way to school
Has anyone read anything which descrIves the mood in the house the last 3.5 months after disappearance

I have been studying and reading everything I can find about this case, this is a complicated case, I have a theory and wondering if anybody thinks it makes sense, on the morning of 2 oct , Cheryl’s last day , everyone thinks that William dumped her in some secluded wooded area or a waterway, is there any chance that he deposited her body in a abandoned home or building a certain radius from the home, do any of his “friends” have access to abandoned buildings, I just think dumping her outside somewhere was too easy, would leave evidence on his vehicle, and the chances of someone finding her is greater, with all the deserted and abandoned buildings in the area it’s like finding a needle in a haystack, for example he could have dumped her body in some old basement , etc....I think he had friend help, he probably had a building prearranged .
I think if he took her to a wooded wet area police would have found evidence on his vehicle
So my hunch is he has her hidden in a abandoned building so he can control the the site, outside there is too many variables

I have been studying and reading everything I can find about this case, this is a complicated case, I have a theory and wondering if anybody thinks it makes sense, on the morning of 2 oct , Cheryl’s last day , everyone thinks that William dumped her in some secluded wooded area or a waterway, is there any chance that he deposited her body in a abandoned home or building a certain radius from the home, do any of his “friends” have access to abandoned buildings, I just think dumping her outside somewhere was too easy, would leave evidence on his vehicle, and the chances of someone finding her is greater, with all the deserted and abandoned buildings in the area it’s like finding a needle in a haystack, for example he could have dumped her body in some old basement , etc....I think he had friend help, he probably had a building prearranged .
I think if he took her to a wooded wet area police would have found evidence on his vehicle
So my hunch is he has her hidden in a abandoned building so he can control the the site, outside there is too many variables

I’m not sure he’d use an abandoned building because I think the likelihood of finding Cheryl would be too great. If he is suggesting that she might have “stolen” some of the cash they’d stored in the closet, and run off, the possibility of finding her body is too risky for that line of thinking. Keeping the body hidden, or destroying her body so it could never be found, is much better for him, if he killed her

I think William is a lot smarter than what we think, he is using his Marine Corp, and survival skills to outthink the police, I think he knows dumping her body in a wetland, river, or woods , he knows that trace evidence could be found on him, or his vehicle , that’s why I think he would tactical deception and hide her in plain site where trace evidence found could match any bodies house or building,
I seriously think when the police executed search warrants on their vehicles, any trace evidence of the outdoors would have drew flags

First glad to here Cheryl’s court date postponed
Second it’s very interesting mentioned above about Mr Bill having two sons from a previous marriage
My questions are
1) how did his sons get along with Cheryl
2) I like how he refers to the son as nephew, what is he “trolling” for women and wants to seem younger
3) I am surprised they both work at Costco, I worked at a Lowe’s in the buffalo area, and family members working together at the same store was forbidden
4) Costco should have canned is butt right after the police started asking
Questions, him lying about injury, I bet and assuming that Cheryl’s friends are probably dogging him or shadowing him at work just to make him uncomfortable
5) does anybody think his two sons could have helped their dad in the disposal process of Cheryl
6) how close is he to his ex wife is she a factor

7) did his sons frequent the home prior to disappearance, and are they frequent flyers since through the home
8) let’s assume the day Cheryl disappeared , is there any chance they were dad that fateful morning, did they meet up to help
9) I never realized he had two sons until mentioned in the previous posting
10) to me this gives greater creedence to a accomplice(s) the day and I assume lost it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong