TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & her 2 daughters found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm thinking maybe custody issues with the daughters, (the court papers served) either one of them or both and perhaps the current bf had recently requested that they move. if she was about to lose custody of one or both of her daughters as well as needing to find a new place to live it might have resulted in what appears to have happened. just my opinion, not stating that this is what did happen just that it is a possibility.

I am in the opposite camp. I don’t see any reason why he would kill them. My first theory is that they broke up and he slept elsewhere that night. She didn’t want to have to move out into a not so nice place and lost her mind. But on the other hand, who shoots themselves in the chest?

BBM.

A very beautiful woman who doesn't want to look ugly, even in death?

Suicide methods are different between men and women

"Men were almost twice as likely as women to use a method that disfigured their face or head. Several theories have been given for this phenomenon: that women are more concerned with their physical appearance, even in death; that women aren't as familiar with guns as men are; and that women don't want to upset their loved ones who might find their disfigured bodies."

Hmm..rbbm
https://heavy.com/news/2019/01/nichol-olsen-alexa-denice-montez-london-bribiescas/
"Montez’s father Carlos shared his grief on social media after learning his daughter had been killed.

“There goes my life,” he wrote.

Bribiesca’s aunt, Emma Mancha Sumners, wrote that London “liked monkeys, painting, and theater. She was going to go to Costa Rica with us this summer, before starting middle school.”

“She had her first glass of champagne a week ago, and will never grow up to be who she was supposed to be,” Sumners wrote. “I know there are people on here who can somehow get this message to the *advertiser censored* who took her from us. So let him know that I’m going to spend every bit of energy and resources I have making sure he rots in jail. Also tell him that you know me, and that I don’t make empty threats.”

Sumners wrote. “I know there are people on here who can somehow get this message to the *advertiser censored* who took her from us. So let him know that I’m going to spend every bit of energy and resources I have making sure he rots in jail. Also tell him that you know me, and that I don’t make empty threats.”

RSBM.

Well, that definitely sounds like SHE has a theory of a suspect, and it's not Nichol.

PICTURED: Two young sisters found shot dead with their mother in the $1million Texas mansion | Daily Mail Online

The two young sisters found dead along with their mother her boyfriend's Texas mansion can be identified.

High school cheerleader Alexa Denice Montez and London Bribiescas, 10, were found dead with their mother Nichol Olsen on Thursday morning by Olsen's 31-year-old boyfriend Charles Edward Wheeler in his gated-community home in San Antonio, Texas.
View attachment 163702
He told police he returned to the property at 9.07am after the spending the night elsewhere and found the three of them dead inside.

It is unclear where he was overnight or before he found them. Wheeler owns an oil drilling and maintenance company. He bought the home last year for $1million.

Police are yet to confirm whether the deaths were the result of a triple murder or double murder suicide carried out by their 37-year-old hairdresser mother.

[...]

Gorgeous girls. So sad.

Why would they have towed his truck? Does LE think he may have shot them and then left? And then left remnants of their murders in his truck? Or are they thinking the 3 were killed elsewhere and then brought back to the house? Did the bodies appear staged? Was there a lot of blood around the bodies? Maybe it's just due diligence that they process his truck.

Why would they have towed his truck? Does LE think he may have shot them and then left? And then left remnants of their murders in his truck? Or are they thinking the 3 were killed elsewhere and then brought back to the house? Did the bodies appear staged? Was there a lot of blood around the bodies? Maybe it's just due diligence that they process his truck.

He was probably the last person to see them alive and also the person that found them deceased. Seems like due diligence to me - checking for weapons, blood, gun-shot residue, etc. I think the police have a very good idea of what happened based on the scene itself but would be negligent not to check out the boyfriend thoroughly.

He was probably the last person to see them alive and also the person that found them deceased. Seems like due diligence to me - checking for weapons, blood, gun-shot residue, etc. I think the police have a very good idea of what happened based on the scene itself but would be negligent not to check out the boyfriend thoroughly.
not so sure he was the last person. the last person was the murderer of the girls. but, i wonder where the bodies were located. everyone in same room? or different rooms? guessing here but it seems that the gun was nearest to nichol. which could mean it was murder/suicide or murder and staged to look like murder/suicide. there could be a lot of relationship dynamics to sort out. to date we know of nichol and the fathers of her 2 girls [each girl had a different last name] nichol and the father of her son [i think son had different last name than either girls] and nichol and the current bf. so if i counted right that's 4 nichol relationships that the males could possibly have something to do with these deceased women. or, nichol did it herself. just some thoughts, all of them only my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member