OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#41

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO only because he had no other alternative. He couldn't pick the infant up since she disagreed that it was his. And lets face it; its not like the W's have any kind of real conscience. He probably thought it wouldn't matter since she was a newborn and in his mind wouldn't remember or be affected. IMO they deliberately waited for the baby to be born to carry out the plan.
I think if he thought it was his he would have swabbed her mouth instead of looking for a hammer toe. Then waited for the DNA results before killing the infant's mother.

Babies get smothered in bed. There was a case recently in the news. But we will never know because Jake is a liar. (This officially from LE.)

I have to disagree Dudly. The prosecutor said both charges relate to one lie. Jmo

I had a friend that sit on a GJ, afterward she talked about it to some people and gave a name of an informant in the case. Well, the informant came up missing a couple of days later they found him death. My friend was charged accessory to a murder, and got 15 years. So if those BPV is proved to have been used in the murders, and FW knew they was going to be used for that purpose, couldn't she be charged to accessory to a murder, or would they have already charged her if they was going to?

No, only one supposed lie was being questioned. She claims what she replied was misconstrued as a lie because she did not hear the question correctly and answered it incorrectly. That is not their whole case against her.

Is the GJ recorded? If so, it seems like they would know if she had any issues hearing or not by the way she replied to the answer. She made actually gave a detailed answer and that is why they have reason to believe she heard the question just fine.

Is the GJ recorded? If so, it seems like they would know if she had any issues hearing or not by the way she replied to the answer. She made actually gave a detailed answer and that is why they have reason to believe she heard the question just fine.
Yes it’s both audio and video recorded, typically.

You have apparently heard DeWine's news conferences since the arrests. He has said that it was about custody/control of children with an undercurrent of drugs, right? Has he mentioned gambling debts or rooster fighting being involved in any way at all? Or at ANY time, has DeWine said "drugs, gambling and/or rooster fighting wasn't what LE wanted to focus on"? If that was EVER mentioned, please give the link to the article.

No he didn't. But like I said previously; the focus wasn't on drugs, gambling or anything other than the murders. The DA simply didn't care about the anything but catching the murderers. IMO to think they had these roosters as pets is very naive. Its just part of looking at the entire picture instead of one tiny piece. The W's had "business" dealings with the Rhoden family. That we know. But what we don't know is what those dealings were. It has been my experience that illegal activities tend to overlap. Could be any or none of the above. Guess we will all have to wait to find out. But I personally wouldn't rule it out. And I wouldn't condemn others for posting about it on a discussion forum. We are all here to discuss!

This could be true or the reason the state doesn’t want to turn over her full testimony is because it would prove she was having trouble hearing throughout the questioning jmo

I agree she doesn’t come across that way (warm and fuzzy). To me she comes across as a hateful old bitty. Jmo[/
That is not all she has done. JMO
Right. FW spent years taking advantage of the less fortunate. Whole Cinci article about it but now (yes I read it) they want me to pay a subscription fee.

Something from 2008. If not appropriate I will delete it.
Fredricka & George Wagner (Flying W American Mastiffs) are using two of my dogs on their website - please look

No he didn't. But like I said previously; the focus wasn't on drugs, gambling or anything other than the murders. The DA simply didn't care about the anything but catching the murderers. IMO to think they had these roosters as pets is very naive. Its just part of looking at the entire picture instead of one tiny piece. The W's had "business" dealings with the Rhoden family. That we know. But what we don't know is what those dealings were. It has been my experience that illegal activities tend to overlap. Could be any or none of the above. Guess we will all have to wait to find out. But I personally wouldn't rule it out. And I wouldn't condemn others for posting about it on a discussion forum. We are all here to discuss!
Yes! Just because there's a focus on custody doesn't mean other matters didn't play into the custody issue. All the dirty laundry will be hung out "defending" the W's deadly drive to wrestle custody from the Rs. I bet many of the pet peeves y'all've mentioned, like insects and birds, created what Ws thought was an unsuitable environment for S. They may have some shockers saved for the reputation bashing part this will likely come with trial.
Surely they won't try to claim they didn't do it. Will they? I can't envision how...

Yes. I agree with Sheriff Reader. Leaving the toddler and 2 babies ALONE for hours with no one to watch/care for them, put those 3 little precious lives at risk. No one wants to talk about this.

What if Brently had wandered away and got lost?
<modsnip: rude> no child was left alone Frankie ex was there 45 minutes after it started coming out Bobby Joe and April took care of kids until ambulance arrived.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: rude> no child was left alone Frankie ex was there 45 minutes after it started coming out Bobby Joe and April took care of kids until ambulance arrived.
Wait a second...the children were left alone. With dead parents. From the time the murders occurred until the early morning discoveries beginning at the 7:49 am phone call (BJM had not yet found FR & HHG when she called 911) those innocent children were left ALONE. With their murdered family.

Yes! Just because there's a focus on custody doesn't mean other matters didn't play into the custody issue. All the dirty laundry will be hung out "defending" the W's deadly drive to wrestle custody from the Rs. I bet many of the pet peeves y'all've mentioned, like insects and birds, created what Ws thought was an unsuitable environment for S. They may have some shockers saved for the reputation bashing part this will likely come with trial.
Surely they won't try to claim they didn't do it. Will they? I can't envision how...
It’s a good thing then that every one wears clothes and has laundry because the Wagners filthy laundry is gonna take a while for the prosecution to hang out to dry. JMO.

<modsnip: rude>no child was left alone Frankie ex was there 45 minutes after it started coming out Bobby Joe and April took care of kids until ambulance arrived.
<modsnip: rude> The kids were not found until around 8 AM. Killers came under cover of darkness. Probably 3 am. It was hunting season at that time----my in-laws hunt in Southern Ohio------and there is no way the killers would come around UHR at 5-6am (daybreak when people hunt) and chance running into hunters in the area.

And the Wagners were huge hunters! They would know this. Kids were alone probably 4-5 hours.

https://www.ammoland.com/2016/04/hunters-prepare-ohios-2016-wild-turkey-season/#axzz5cRSaUsoe

<modsnip: rude>You need to get your information right no child was left alone Frankie ex was there 45 minutes after it started coming out Bobby Joe and April took care of kids until ambulance arrived.
So. Who was there with B from the time his dad and HHG were murdered until BobbyJ got there to take him out of the house? <modsnip: snarky>

<modsnip: rude>no child was left alone Frankie ex was there 45 minutes after it started coming out Bobby Joe and April took care of kids until ambulance arrived.
What kind of hunting season was it?

Yes it’s both audio and video recorded, typically.

Not sure why at this point, but JMO Fred Wagner and her attorney are trying to discover who served on the GJ. Remember, too, one of their motions was a request for juvenile criminal records of witnesses, etc. They also asked for the list of people serving on the GJ. That's not allowed.

Someone is planning to smear reputations of anyone who thinks they should be charged or are guilty.

Not sure why at this point, but JMO Fred Wagner and her attorney are trying to discover who served on the GJ. Remember, too, one of their motions was a request for juvenile criminal records of witnesses, etc. They also asked for the list of people serving on the GJ. That's not allowed.

Someone is planning to smear reputations of anyone who thinks they should be charged or are guilty.
Oh wow! I never even considered that. You’re probably correct @Betty P

So. Who was there with B from the time his dad and HHG were murdered until BobbyJ got there to take him out of the house? <modsnip: snarky>
All the babies were in bed except for one on the couch and Jake picked up his daughter the night before..
a baby next to hmr
A baby between hhg and fr
A young child on couch of hhg and fr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics