GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that women who write love letters to imprisoned violent criminals have some kind of mental disorder (has anyone studied this?), and they are acting out based on their fantasies to have sexual relations with the assailant.
These podcasters and the whole fan club basically all have the same mental disorder as the love-letter-writers where they want to have sexual relations with the monster, and the truth is discarded on the path to justify these desires obsessively. If they can convince the world the monster is not a monster, then their desires are less uncomfortable for them. They will literally say anything.
It's also a safe "relationship". They can imagine it to be whatever they want it to be - the guy isn't going to get out. He pretends to be a good man who is innocent, she pretends that what he's saying is true.

I just listened to it so the rest of you don't have to wade through the inanities. Anyway it's right at the end of #17 at the 1 hour mark.

Info comes from "family". CW is "sad and devastated. beyond belief". "Has requested pics of B & C and of grave site, reads bible every day", "embraces his christian faith and has asked his family to embrace bible and christian faith". He appreciates support from "corners" of supporters. Reads to his kids all the time, (but podpeople don't know what he reads).

Podperson and her buddies are practically bawling on the podcast say he's not a monster, you can't tell who to believe, too complicated to say it's all his fault, are going to spend the rest of the time, ie new podcasts, taking a deep dive into the marriage of CW/SW.

The rest of the session was devoted to "she said she said" between podperson and her previous partner who was oh so mean. Blow by blow account of how they broke up. (J was money hungry, K was above all that) Early on she played CW's junior college relationship presentation, going on about how "smart" and prescient he was.

Why did I listen? At least I got the dishes done.
I guess you'd need hip boots and a backhoe to get through that load of bull.

It is on the MRS youtube channel. Apparently the podcaster just posted all of those old mrs podcasts, 1-16, so only #17 is new (the one I talked about) , the others are ones we talked about months ago, although it looks like they are new because they were posted this week.
FOund it. OMG. What she said about her podcast - "It should be fun!". So the murder of a woman and her 3 children should be fun and entertain us? "He's devastated beyond belief". Just, no words.

It's also a safe "relationship". They can imagine it to be whatever they want it to be - the guy isn't going to get out. He pretends to be a good man who is innocent, she pretends that what he's saying is true.
I think it is definitely like having a completely safe relationship, the guy can't even leave, what's he going to do, send all the kissy cards & gifts back to sender? The woman on the outside can be an advocate, ie like in the JRMD situation. If the relationship gets recognized as being his main relationship, the woman gets some kind of stature (if only in her own mind), she's got her guy and she doesn't even have to pick up his underwear, lol. In Peru where JVDSloot is, conjugal visits are allowed, even with convicted murderers like VDSloot. I think where CW is it's only him and Rosie, IIRC. He's got to hand it to him(self), to paraphrase Jackson Browne in Running on Empty.

Last edited:
FOund it. OMG. What she said about her podcast - "It should be fun!". So the murder of a woman and her 3 children should be fun and entertain us? "He's devastated beyond belief". Just, no words.
I can't stand people who say mean things with a giggle, which is how I experience much of her conversation on the podcasts.

Attempting to clean up his image won't get him out of prison.
Are we supposed to be impressed with CW's reading to his deceased children? Does he also pretend to bathe/ dress/ feed/ listen to them? Walk the floors with them when they're sick? This is nonsensical to me- and kinda weird.

There are men with the same inability to deal with reality and insecurities that write letters to female inmates.

They may think so, and I agree, he's never getting out. That said, he will likely get to know other prisoners who do get out eventually. Do these women really want Chris Watts to be sharing their names and their personal information with other inmates? There is no guarantee he won't.

They might want to read Truman Capote's "In Cold Blood" and let the story really sink in. It is a true story that happened in Kansas in the late 1950's.

An inmate in a prison in Kansas used to work for a Mr. Clutter, who was a wealthy farmer. He told other inmates that Mr. Clutter was very rich and that he kept a safe in his house that had a lot of cash in it. This happened to be a lie - Mr. Clutter had no safe in his house.

Two prisoners who had never murdered anyone before were eventually released, and they drove to Garden City, Kansas to steal the money from Mr. Clutter's safe. They ended up murdering the entire Clutter family.

I doubt she’s accepted it. She still believes that SW killed the girls. Cindy just told the MRS host that Chris has loads of fans on fb who support him and believe his story. They also said he is very sad, asked for photos of Bella and Cece and of their gravesites. Also, Cindy said that Chris has become very religious, reads the Bible a lot and reads to the girls every night.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

I just listened to it so the rest of you don't have to wade through the inanities. Anyway it's right at the end of #17 at the 1 hour mark.

Info comes from "family". CW is "sad and devastated. beyond belief". "Has requested pics of B & C and of grave site, reads bible every day", "embraces his christian faith and has asked his family to embrace bible and christian faith". He appreciates support from "corners" of supporters. Reads to his kids all the time, (but podpeople don't know what he reads).

Podperson and her buddies are practically bawling on the podcast say he's not a monster, you can't tell who to believe, too complicated to say it's all his fault, are going to spend the rest of the time, ie new podcasts, taking a deep dive into the marriage of CW/SW.

The rest of the session was devoted to "she said she said" between podperson and her previous partner who was oh so mean. Blow by blow account of how they broke up. (J was money hungry, K was above all that) Early on she played CW's junior college relationship presentation, going on about how "smart" and prescient he was.

Why did I listen? At least I got the dishes done.

Just threw up a little more.

Attempting to clean up his image won't get him out of prison.
Are we supposed to be impressed with CW's reading to his deceased children? Does he also pretend to bathe/ dress/ feed/ listen to them? Walk the floors with them when they're sick? This is nonsensical to me- and kinda weird.

I doubt he’s even so much as called his mother once since his sentencing. This all reeks of Cindy.

I doubt she’s accepted it. She still believes that SW killed the girls. Cindy just told the MRS host that Chris has loads of fans on fb who support him and believe his story. They also said he is very sad, asked for photos of Bella and Cece and of their gravesites. Also, Cindy said that Chris has become very religious, reads the Bible a lot and reads to the girls every night.
Oh brother.

Oh brother.
FWIW, I suspect that deep down inside Cindy, knows darned well that her son murdered Shanann, Bella, CeCe and Nico, in cold blood. I also suspect she's very well aware that there was absolutely ZERO justification for him to do so. She's never going to admit it though, as she also exhibits some of the traits of her son - for starters, complete self-absorption, and inability to feel any sadness for these four innocent souls. She has to be "right", and anyone who challenges that will feel her wrath. (Which is why poor Shanann had such a hard time with her - Shanann dared to stand up to her.) Nevertheless, Shannon, due to her decency and care for all involved, still tried hard to make things workable. RIP beautiful souls.

Just threw up a little more.
Prisoner Watts "sad and devastated beyond belief", reading to his kids all the time.

Seriously! Prisoner Watts murdered his family, dumped two beautiful daughters in oil vats, a shallow grave for his pregnant wife. He's requesting pictures of Cece and Bella and their grave site. Prisoner Watts deserves only pictures of the oil vats and a picture of the shallow grave of Shannon and Niko . Reading to his daughters really! A monster living in a delusion, fantasy world.

Prisoner Watts "sad and devastated beyond belief", reading to his kids all the time.

Seriously! Prisoner Watts murdered his family, dumped two beautiful daughters in oil vats, a shallow grave for his pregnant wife. He's requesting pictures of Cece and Bella and their grave site. Prisoner Watts deserves only pictures of the oil vats and a picture of the shallow grave of Shannon and Niko . Reading to his daughters really! A monster living in a delusion, fantasy world.
Is there a 10 story sized poop emoji anywhere that can be applied to this nonsense?

I can't stand people who say mean things with a giggle, which is how I experience much of her conversation on the podcasts.
Listening to MRS podcasts, showing compassion for prisoner watts, expressing to the listener sadness for him,
and he wants pictures of the girls and the grave site, that he reads stories to the girls, end of the podcasts she overemphasized he not a Monster.

Still the narcissistic. Difficult to believe people feel sorry for him. "
I enjoy listening to "Sympathy for the Devil" by theRolling Stones, but have zero sympathy for Prisoner Watts

Listening to MRS podcasts, showing compassion for prisoner watts, expressing to the listener sadness for him,
and he wants pictures of the girls and the grave site, that he reads stories to the girls, end of the podcasts she overemphasized he not a Monster.

Still the narcissistic. Difficult to believe people feel sorry for him. "
I enjoy listening to "Sympathy for the Devil" by theRolling Stones, but have zero sympathy for Prisoner Watts
I agree, however I don't know how much of this really comes from CW, or instead from Cindy and daughter, how they (and MRS) want him to be portrayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj