CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to wonder if the things the nurse accuses P of saying might be things she has said. Did she threaten to harm Bsby K. (if she wanted a relationship with/P & he had no time bc of the baby, I bet she was not happy).
Is KK behind the rumors of KB’s problems? I would not be surprised, at all.

KK could be the mastermind, or behind the rumors, or even the murderer, only PF's behavior does not support it. He is silent. If he were the minor player, he'd be spilling his guts.

Trying to understand his behavior, it makes sense only in one case - if KK did orchestrate all of it, but he, PF, is so much in love with her, that he is silent to protect his Beloved One.

Does it seem reasonable to you? That KB planned to kill KB all along and asked PF to get along with it, that she spread rumors about KB, that she did it all, and Patrick is protecting her?

It does not seem feasible to me. So I come back to my original suspicion, that the idea to kill KB and the plan, and most of the execution is PF's, that he lied that Kelsey was going to WA, and after December 2, he cowardly lawyered up.

KB, though, knew it all. Where it puts her, world-wise, is for the LE to decide.

That an adult woman would participate in a murder, in whatever role, for a guy, is a shame.

Last edited:
We don't know when they became engaged though. Could it not be possible that the engagement was after baby K was born? I know we all hope that KB saw through PF for the person we see, but there really isn't any evidence that their relationship was anything but "loving" as CB has described. MOO

Engaged does not have to be official...just an agreement that marriage will happen eventually, imo. Does not always have an exact date.

Who they knew was a murderer. As someone else mentioned after the Watts case- wouldn't you call LE to protect the baby who was with her dad. Who had plotted to kill her mom , who is now missing.

Wait, how did they know P was a murderer? (Sorry, mind drifting to JC tv program)

Regarding paternity, no matter the result of P’s conviction, he’s the only dad she ever had & will ever have. When she reaches 18, she’ll make a decision as to her involvement with him. IMO, she will be curious one day.

I'm not sure I'd call KK's lies "great info", but, you're right in that we have a better understanding of what was going on and now know how nobody did anything to protect KB and baby K. Also, KK made sure she slandered KB by telling BFF that PF said KB was crazy and HE was afraid she may harm baby K. Think about that. Poor Kelsey. Poor Berreth family having to endure listening to these lies about their daughter. And, to have the audacity to publicly paint KK as a "victim" of PF, makes me want to vomit. KK is NOT a victim in my eyes anymore. Their interview helped me to see her for what she is, a snake that speaks with a forked tongue.

And in all seriousness, did BFF Michelle really believe this crapola? First KK says KB is crazy and could hurt her child and then says PF is scary and would abduct/hurt KK's child. Come on, really.

Am I the only one who does NOT think that PR meant to state Nov. 26th as the date that she found out that there was a missing mother in CO? If you look at the bolded selection from the linked article, it seems that PR is indicating about a 2 week period between issuing her 24 hour ultimatum to KK (through friend) and finding out that KK in fact hadn't contacted LE. The date two weeks prior to Dec. 17th, is Dec. 3rd (NOT Nov. 27th). On Dec. 3rd, KB was officially listed as missing, so bulletins had been put out.

"On Nov. 27, Patty learned Krystal got a new phone number and was told Krystal had spoken with law enforcement."

“That’s what got reported back to me. That she had gone to the police. I didn’t know until almost two weeks later that she hadn’t.”

After this realization, Patty contacted the Colorado Bureau of Investigations on Dec. 17 through the number that was posted at the bottom of Cheryl Berreth’s televised plea for help.

Part Two: Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI

IMO, as silly as it sounds, I think this is just a case of someone not being able to look at a calendar and count back "a couple" of weeks correctly. We here at WS have timelines to refer back to. In general, we're sticklers for details. But maybe PR isn't. Specific dates may not be important in her world. This kind of mistake makes more sense to me than PR being made awere that KB was missing before her mother, LE and the public knew. It's crazy to me that someone wouldn't have clarified/corrected this important detail before now, but "crazy" seems to be a general theme regarding so much surrounding this case.

I do think that PR/JR should have the correct dates (Dec. 2nd/3rd vs. Nov. 26/27) fresh in their heads because I am certain that LE would have wanted them to verify specific dates when relaying the information contained in their statements. But, IMO, these two are odd ducks and and flaky. Maybe they aren't good at fact checking their own statements in interviews/news statements.

Again, the main thing I'm focusing on was Patty's mention of almost "2 weeks" in the interview. On Dec. 17th there is record of what she did (contact LE). So, 2 weeks prior to that would be Dec. 3rd.

Hope I'm making sense here.

MOO

Could be but
1. they haven't corrected it and they have been harrassed about it.

2. They are all over the place with their story. First interview- they contacted LE because they felt terrible for KB's mom during the press conference. Interview 2 it was because they found out KK hadn't reported it.

3. They said they found out almost two weeks later but didn't say they reported it right away we are assuming it.

4. they are lawyers- they know how important timelines and dates are. That is a huge mistake

5. Gunslinger Granny pointed out there was no phone number at the bottom of the screen for the press conference so that is an untruth.

6. they are saying their employee told them on Nov 26 that KB was missing. (didn't use her name) It doesn't make sense that would happen after the press conference

Either way Dec 2 or 3 it was not public knowledge yet that KB had gone missing.

There is probably more. The idea they got the date wrong is not something I am discounting, but I am leaning towards they did not make a mistake.

I agree completely. I think he came and got the baby in the early afternoon (under some pretense) so that she would not be present during the commission of this crime.

Which is why I think he was successful at soliciting someone to do this for him. I don't think he came back.
Then why was he arrested?

I agree completely. I think he came and got the baby in the early afternoon (under some pretense) so that she would not be present during the commission of this crime.

Which is why I think he was successful at soliciting someone to do this for him. I don't think he came back.
That would make the most sense, but then how do they hate enough evidence to prosecute PF for murder 1?

Then why was he arrested?

Because he solicited her murder.

As I've mentioned before, there are a myriad of cases of people orchestrating a murder and aren't present for the actual event that are spending their lives in prison.

That one about the teacher who had her students do it stands out most vividly in my mind. She got life, they all did not.

ETA: Found it, curiosity got the best of me. Her name is Pamela Smart (22 at the time) had her 16 year old student and several of his friends kill her 24 year old husband. Everyone was tried as adults, the gunman, her sixteen year old lover is now free and she is serving life without parole. All she did was help plan it, she was nowhere near the event.

Wait, how did they know P was a murderer? (Sorry, mind drifting to JC tv program)

Regarding paternity, no matter the result of P’s conviction, he’s the only dad she ever had & will ever have. When she reaches 18, she’ll make a decision as to her involvement with him. IMO, she will be curious one day.

I think we are both talking about two different things.
Me: the R's knew PF was a murderer because KB had disappeared and they knew about the murder plot.
Me: Why didn't they report him to keep the baby safe at minimum- after the Watts publicity- one never knows.

Nothing about paternity and future involvement with dad, just immediate protection.

Because he solicited her murder.

As I've mentioned before, there are a myriad of cases of people orchestrating a murder and aren't present for the actual event that are spending their lives in prison.

That one about the teacher who had her students do it stands out most vividly in my mind. She got life, they all did not.

Life for solicitation or for first degree murder? Two very different charges.

I wonder if FBI are doing any doggy DNA to prove a direct connection between PF and someone else.

Do you literally mean canines? Sorry I’m over analyzing everything at this point. Lol. Also thank you for clarifying earlier that KB moved from ID to CO.

If your scenario is right, then I would add it seems that the murder would have been committed by KK, or (more likely) an associate of KK...

Could be but
1. they haven't corrected it and they have been harrassed about it.

2. They are all over the place with their story. First interview- they contacted LE because they felt terrible for KB's mom during the press conference. Interview 2 it was because they found out KK hadn't reported it.

3. They said they found out almost two weeks later but didn't say they reported it right away we are assuming it.

4. they are lawyers- they know how important timelines and dates are. That is a huge mistake

5. Gunslinger Granny pointed out there was no phone number at the bottom of the screen for the press conference so that is an untruth.

6. they are saying their employee told them on Nov 26 that KB was missing. (didn't use her name) It doesn't make sense that would happen after the press conference

Either way Dec 2 or 3 it was not public knowledge yet that KB had gone missing.

There is probably more. The idea they got the date wrong is not something I am discounting, but I am leaning towards they did not make a mistake.
I can't remember, are the R's wearing the same clothes in interview segments 1 and 2? If so, it was probably all filmed at the same time, which makes their inconsistent statements even stranger, IMO

That would make the most sense, but then how do they hate enough evidence to prosecute PF for murder 1?

People who solicit murder are charged and convicted of 1st degree murder. I don't think I can think of any case where someone who solicited murder was charged with anything other than 1st degree...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy