OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to disagree. Other people close to the victims did not come out and speak. Cr employer could have held a benefit for the funerals, but he didn’t come out and speak either Jmo and others could have done more. It was in my opinion very insulting to the victims that the reward money was so low. Jmo
I am behind on reading...., but I don't think the "low amount" of reward money means anything other than:
There was a community living in total fear and not wanting to attract attention onto themselves. IMO. Or, maybe they (many members of the community) felt it was not necessary to offer a reward, because they already knew who was responsible for the murders? Or simply because it is an impoverished community? Also, the family had just incurred huge funeral expenses for their murdered loved ones...and no matter if they were reimbursed for funeral expenses, it probably wasn't enough money. When a family member dies unexpectedly, you have relatives arriving from out of town, more mouths to feed, additional mortuary expenses if you want to have a service, upgrade beyond the basics, etc. These poor family members are taking time off from work and showing up in masse for each hearing. Can the same be said for the "unarrested members" of the W and C/N family? (I do recall one s and dil for FW's arraignment, and one s for RN... but pretty much no support for W's.) Sometimes the best thing to do is just offer emotional support and not enable. IMO btw...does the "church" have a large congregation?

Last edited:
I don’t think the text happened. I think it was a lie LE told LM to maybe get him talking. There is no way JW is gonna a text JM the night of the murders, that would put him right into the mix. JW wouldn’t have been using a cell phone that night If they been planning this for months
If, and your right it could be a LE fabrication, there was a text from JW's phone to JM's phone then my guess would be that Angela sent it from her house to make it look like JW was home and to implicate James.

Like the money on Kenneth 's legs from the knees down was to implicate the Cartel.....All 2 cents.

Worked apparently as James was called a witness in the case unless the reporter got it wrong:
Rhoden relative charged with evidence tampering

Last edited:
A tad tall? There are 2 photos IMO. JW posted one on FB right after 4/22 that KR2 commented on and there is a photo on a farm website of GW4 with black hair posted end of April. JMO. MOO.

Well, most Latinos are not usually on the tall side. JW is 6' 01". The one that I saw, of JW, was of him and S, and it was posted on May 9th, 2016. If screenshots of his old FB are allowed, I can upload. His hair was very dark, and curly. A woman asked if he'd colored it and he said, "Yes, a few weeks ago. Was supposed to be dark brown But it got turned black. " GW4's hair, I'd always thought, was darker than JW's anyway, so I didn't notice him as much.

A tad tall? There are 2 photos IMO. JW posted one on FB right after 4/22 that KR2 commented on and there is a photo on a farm website of GW4 with black hair posted end of April. JMO. MOO.

I know which one you're talking about now, w/G4. Oh. My. Lord! I'd forgotten about seeing that one! Wish I hadn't looked! Those two must have zero common sense.

First, there is no transparency withinOhio's grand jury process. Theproceedings, witnesses, and materials are entirely secret. Secrecy is guaranteed by the Ohio Rules of Criminal Procedure, Rule 6, and requires no record be made of deliberations other than the final vote filed with the indictment.May 31, 2015

Hahaha, And here we go again. I feel like I am in a Dolly Parton song in the Twilight Zone with Dudley and Mittens.

Actually rsd I think you are making more sense than I am today. Not sure what the problem is with your reply to my post. But there it is.

JMO

ROFL! After the bedbugs morph, Raisin, did you know that they grow to the size of a small shetland pony?

Not sure why at this point, but JMO Fred Wagner and her attorney are trying to discover who served on the GJ. Remember, too, one of their motions was a request for juvenile criminal records of witnesses, etc. They also asked for the list of people serving on the GJ. That's not allowed.

Someone is planning to smear reputations of anyone who thinks they should be charged or are guilty.

Betty, I believe that was AW that requested the list? TY

Can you please cite reference or link where GJ proceedings are either? TY
Lol...it’s standard protocol in any courtroom. Comparable to when police interrogate suspects. It’s filmed and recorded.

Not to mention, there was heavy discussion about FW’s testimony not being transcribed yet at her pretrial as well as the judge stating several times he may need to do a video review.

JMO, but the transcription comes from somewhere, ie recording and/or video. And a video review is self explanatory.

Search cases such as OJ Simpson, JonBenet Ramsey, etc and you’ll find recordings.

JMHO. MOO.

Last edited:
First, there is no transparency withinOhio's grand jury process. Theproceedings, witnesses, and materials are entirely secret. Secrecy is guaranteed by the Ohio Rules of Criminal Procedure, Rule 6, and requires no record be made of deliberations other than the final vote filed with the indictment.May 31, 2015
Can you please link your reference? TY

I am behind on reading...., but I don't think the "low amount" of reward money means anything other than:
There was a community living in total fear and not wanting to attract attention onto themselves. IMO. Or, maybe they (many members of the community) felt it was not necessary to offer a reward, because they already knew who was responsible for the murders? Or simply because it is an impoverished community? Also, the family had just incurred huge funeral expenses for their murdered loved ones...and no matter if they were reimbursed for funeral expenses, it probably wasn't enough money. When a family member dies unexpectedly, you have relatives arriving from out of town, more mouths to feed, additional mortuary expenses if you want to have a service, upgrade beyond the basics, etc. These poor family members are taking time off from work and showing up in masse for each hearing. Can the same be said for the "unarrested members" of the W and C/N family? (I do recall one s and dil for FW's arraignment, and one s for RN... but pretty much no support for W's.) Sometimes the best thing to do is just offer emotional support and not enable. IMO btw...does the "church" have a large congregation?
I wasn’t comparing support for one side or the other. I feel the amount of reward money was insulting. We see more money spent at 4h sales in Pike Co than the reward that was offered. That is sad sad sad. I don’t care what the R did they in no way deserved to die. More could have been done to help their families from the beginning. There is a benefit around here every other week.

Yes people were scared to show too much support for the R. One reason was le at first was making it about drugs, stolen cars and etc. So people didn’t want to be associated with such things. Which is exactly why Ruby withdrew his money offer.

I was responding to someone’s post stating W didn’t come out and speak more supporting the R and basically that adds to proving their guilt. I just don’t see that as adding to the W guilt, because more could have been done by many.

All above is JMO

Johnny B Bad, I don't know what you are posting?

****0:00 Poppy is dead now
0:06Wheres jones, or Jonsey at, He's dead, I know that
1:24 Little boy says "Hey"
1:38 He is telling her to say as she speaks it: But I knowed where the key was at
2:00 Little Boy says Good do*******

I wasn’t comparing support for one side or the other. I feel the amount of reward money was insulting. We see more money spent 4h sales in Pike Co than the reward that was offered. That is sad sad sad. I don’t care what the R did they in no way deserved to die. More could have been done to help their families from the beginning. There is a benefit around here every other week.

Yes people were scared to show too much support for the R. One reason was le at first was making it about drugs, stolen cars and etc. So people didn’t want to be associated with such things. Which is exactly why Ruby withdrew his money offer.

I was responding to someone’s post stating W didn’t come out and speak more supporting the R and basically that adds to proving their guilt. I just don’t see that as adding to the W guilt, because more could have been done by many.

All above is JMO
It was also insulting that it took 10 weeks to announce the reward that had been sitting there. JMO.

Here is an article that explains the lack of support and donations, $25,000 of reward money was withdrawn. (On his Twitter the guy said he feared his family would be in harm's way if the Cartel was involved.) With donations dried up the funerals eventually had to be covered by their church.
Many in Piketon, Ohio Town Turn on Massacred Rhoden Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member