Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for posting this. Posting a few of the pics for others.
https://nypost.com/2019/01/13/inside-the-hell-house-of-jayme-closss-alleged-kidnapper/
closs-inside-house.jpg
house-exterior.jpg
diaper-box.jpg

Quote from article

"0utside the home, an empty but new-looking package of 80 Member’s Mark brand female adult diapers lay discarded on a trash pile."

Hmmm......

This is very telling and gives us a brief glimpse of her living conditions. I can also speculate, even if given the opportunity to shower, why she wouldn’t. This is just tragic....

Adult diapers. Sounds like that (at least some of the time) she may have either been locked in a room or restrained, and unable to use the bathroom.
I really really want to use so many swear words to describe the perp.

Through a window, a book titled “U.S. Armed Forces Survival Guide” could be seen on a living-room table. Just feet away, an open Monopoly set lay on the floor.

That’s how he saw himself, and that’s why he conducted the attack on the Closs home, the way he did.

Some elite special forces commando or something.
I think you're right about the special-forces part of his fantasy.

And, I'm bracing myself for what we will learn about her captivity. :(

jmo

These are a size LARGE. They would NEVER have fit Jayme. I don't think they were for her.

I hope not, but in some ways, given the long time she was hidden, and how he hid her from visitors or when he needed to leave the house, it does make me wonder. The only other option, since he seems to have been living in the home alone (until we understood he had Jayme) is he wore them. That would be another discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy