Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could he be a bed wetter? A diaper fetishist?

Or is there simply no running water ?

I don’t think a size large diaper would even stay on Jayme.

I just want to say, we are thinking about a 21 year old, likely first time, double murderer and kidnapper. I specualte he calculated that Jayme would need to "toilet" - (for lack of better words) and bought diapers. As far as size, we are talking a 21 year old recluse, possibly first time killer/kidnapper and imo a diaper to him would be a diaper never mind the size. I do not for a moment believe these diapers were ever intended for himself, and just to add, we do not even know if they were intended for Jayme although I speculate they were. Sizing, this guy would probably not have a clue what size to buy, and imo going big would be "going better" if the diapers were in fact intended for her or provided for her. I just find it eerie that this empty box of female diapers, which appeared to be new though empty, was found on the property where a 13 year old female was being held captive for a lengthy period of time.

Certainly either one or some combination of both.
I agree. The large fits pant size 18 and up. No way it would do any good at all on someone that small.
I have a friend with a bed bound spouse and I tried to help with disposable underware and got a selection of types and sizes, all the sizes seemed about the same. the insert is what seemed larger or placed different. the person we were trying to fit was under 100 pounds and ultimately they were able to use all the sizes I got, granted they weren't up walking around for them to fall down but I don't think they would have.

also if a man with no women in his home to know what pads were, could he have not understood the difference?

Thanks for these.
Was a little hard for me to see.
Looks eeriely similar to the inside to the house of the sociopath that kept me hostage. Down to the exposed insulation and green carpet.
I'm so glad you are here. and so sorry. Don't put yourself through things that may set you back. Different circumstances but I spent years doing that thinking I was doing the right thing. Only you know what is best for you.
ETA spelling

Last edited:
Where did the return at midnight thing come in? I haven’t seen that. I’m sorry if it’s already been posted, these threads are moving really fast. Can anyone post a MSM regarding JC saying that he would be gone until midnight?
House Of Horrors: First Photos Inside Alleged Abductor's Lair Where Teen Jayme Closs Was Held Captive For 88 Days

More photos of inside JPs house

Seems like someone may of jumped right in after LE finished.
Radar OL go figure!

I agree. And anything is possible. If not for JP he would have had to be VERY unintelligent getting adult diapers for someone so small when kids diapers would have sufficed for such a small stature. I would think there was running water if the sheriff said they had other utilities. I am not sure how much JD read on surviving or military experiences but I can see him reading about diapers for surveillance. So many things people wouldn't think of. Heck, I remember sanitary napkins being a huge request by my son and his combat buddies in Iraq. They used them under their helmets to absorb sweat. Who would ever think that? JMO X's 5

Below is possibility... but I think we’re all hoping...

"Disabled" in My Twenties | InflammatoryBowelDisease.net

Marking:

Closs-suspect-home2.jpg

The home where Closs was allegedly held captive in Gordon, Wisc. (Cristina Corbin/Fox News)

Closs-suspect-home7.jpg

Closs-suspect-home1.jpg

ClossHouse1.jpg

“The home where Closs was allegedly held captive has two structures -- a two-story house and then a two car garage with what appears to be a boat covered by tarps.

The property also has a trampoline and swing in the backyard, according to a review by Fox News.“

Jayme Closs suspect had 'absolutely' no contact with family before killings, kidnapping, aunt says

House Of Horrors: First Photos Inside Alleged Abductor's Lair Where Teen Jayme Closs Was Held Captive For 88 Days

More photos of inside JPs house

Seems like someone may of jumped right in after LE finished.
Going through that galley of pictures only the kitchen/living area seems livable. Looks like a lot of renovation material stacked up in that other room shown. Perhaps his dad was letting him live there rent free in exchange for JP working to fix the place up.

Going through that galley of pictures only the kitchen/living area seems livable. Looks like a lot of renovation material stacked up in that other room shown. Perhaps his dad was letting him live there rent free in exchange for JP working to fix the place up.
Probably only got 1 days work out of him !
Sorry couldn’t resist

Being a mom of teenagers and going through the aisle of extensive feminine products to purchase it can be confusing to know which type they would prefer. I’m betting he had no idea what to buy for a young girl with her needs and her size. Probably just grabbed the first thing he saw as he was clueless.

Being a mom of teenagers and going through the aisle of extensive feminine products to purchase it can be confusing to know which type they would prefer. I’m betting he had no idea what to buy for a young girl with her needs and her size. Probably just grabbed the first thing he saw as he was clueless.

even telling a spouse to stop and pick something up and telling name and color of package there is no telling what they will bring home so I could see this easy.

I just want to say, we are thinking about a 21 year old, likely first time, double murderer and kidnapper. I specualte he calculated that Jayme would need to "toilet" - (for lack of better words) and bought diapers. As far as size, we are talking a 21 year old recluse, possibly first time killer/kidnapper and imo a diaper to him would be a diaper never mind the size. I do not for a moment believe these diapers were ever intended for himself, and just to add, we do not even know if they were intended for Jayme although I speculate they were. Sizing, this guy would probably not have a clue what size to buy, and imo going big would be "going better" if the diapers were in fact intended for her or provided for her. I just find it eerie that this empty box of female diapers, which appeared to be new though empty, was found on the property where a 13 year old female was being held captive for a lengthy period of time.
I might that accept easier if not for the fact he appears to have researched military survival info and diapers would be surveillance 101. I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time lol.

Through a window, a book titled “U.S. Armed Forces Survival Guide” could be seen on a living-room table. Just feet away, an open Monopoly set lay on the floor.

That’s how he saw himself, and that’s why he conducted the attack on the Closs home, the way he did.

Some elite special forces commando or something.
Have to ask because I respect your opinion. Diapers? Ignore if you don't want to answer. I'll still respect your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46