OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to assume GW4 is an avid video/online gamer.
Interesting, he has used other references to video/online games in his real life. Look up his child's name in Urban Dictionary.............
Now you have me curious about WOW. Can you make any vague references?
JMO
Good news is that we have a new topic to beat to death.
About 3 weeks ago, one of our great posters (OsoTejano? iir) provided this link. His info made sense and the name B is probably the same as a quarter horse from 1998? Naming one's child after a video game Avatar is probably not the case here. (None of my children are named Mario & Luigi or Pac Man.)
https://www.equibase.com/profiles/Results.cfm?type=Horse&refno=5339553&registry=Q&rbt=QH

Last edited:
Excellent linkage Puzzles! ( "linkage" is a real word). The artwork of the white wolf with scar over the eye, is also used as artwork (just under the play symbol) of a Celtic music video called, WOLF BLOOD by Adrian Von Ziegler. The music is really good and I listened to it quite a few times. There is also an essay on the symbolism associated with wolves. I can see a young man (teenage mentality) who has an interest in hunting, outdoors, and Nordic culture...liking this sort of stuff.
(If this a repeat of already posted info...I apologize in advance.)
The Wolf: Art Feature and Symbolism
Billy W's tattoo is also thought to have Nordic meaning. Don't know where I'm going with that, but I did notice the similarity - or that just might be me going off on a tangent!
Pike County suspect’s tattoo considered by some a white supremacist symbol

Last edited:
Charlie's was posted after GW's . GW's was posted in Oct.4, 2018, and Charlie's was posted just a few days after he arrested them, Nov. 18th, 2018. Maybe like, my wolf is badder than your wolf. :cool:
Actually the tattoo was posted in July 2018.

Well, Frankie’s dogs were outside and not in the home, where they would be able to attack an intruder. I’m assuming they knew the dogs at CR1’s because of the long relationship between JW & HMR, as well as the relationship between the two families. AFAIK, there were no dogs present at Dana’s.

Kenny’s dog is the odd one out because he was in a small camper and the dog had to be held back when LE arrived. I suppose the Wags could’ve known KR’s dog as well. I guess it just seems odd the dog wouldn’t alert him of an intruder in the early morning hours, unless of course KR was awake and let them in. I really don’t know. All JMHO.

Was it ever stated that KR was in what he normally wore to sleep in or dressed in his work/usual clothes. Since the Ws knew the families routine so well, maybe they timed showing up to when they knew he would already be getting up. KR, for whatever reason, could have let one of two of them in. This would likely make the vicious dog a non issue. JMO

About 3 weeks ago, one of our great posters (OsoTejano? iir) provided this link. His info made sense and the name B is probably the same as a quarter horse from 1998? Naming one's child after a video game Avatar is probably not the case here. (None of my children are named Mario & Luigi or Pac Man.)
https://www.equibase.com/profiles/Results.cfm?type=Horse&refno=5339553&registry=Q&rbt=QH

Although I’m not sure if I saw the post you are referencing, I thought the name was from the horse as well.

Didn’t someone post that the name B is not the name the boy’s mother had chosen?

I’ve heard that theory, but have never really believed it. If killers are entering to kill people quickly, why take the time to remove babies before shooting? Also, why then lay them back in bed with their massacred parents?

I have trouble with that logic because removing the babies would indicate the killers had compassion. IF they had compassion, it seems out of character to be compassionate about moving an infant before shooting the parents and then putting the babies back in bed and further endangering an infant who could have easily suffocated while unattended and that’s on top of being placed back in bed to lay in their parents which is absolutely horrific. Also, killing people in general lacks any amount of compassion anywhere. It seems the only child that was a concern to the Wags that night was the child they made sure was not present. JMHO

I would say that while they killed 8 in cold blooded murder they apparently have some compassion for children and dogs or they could have killed them too.

Yes, putting babies back in bed next to dead parents is horrific but somewhat less horrific than accidentally killing them while executing their parents.

I am not saying I am sold on the theory that they did pick up the babies before shooting the parents but it would be a possibility.

One thing I've noticed (which is JMO) is that the special prosecutor - AC - appears to have quick responses/answers to the defense attorneys AND her answers seem to satisfy the judge and IMO I really think (and hope) that it is going to be quite difficult for any of the defense attorneys to try and pull anything off on her that isn't done the way it is supposed to be done. Again, JMO.

I would say that while they killed 8 in cold blooded murder they apparently have some compassion for children and dogs or they could have killed them too.

Yes, putting babies back in bed next to dead parents is horrific but somewhat less horrific than accidentally killing them while executing their parents.

I am not saying I am sold on the theory that they did pick up the babies before shooting the parents but it would be a possibility.
Killing the dogs would have meant more gunshots and more risk of being heard, JMO though. Frankie’s dogs were outside and he had multiple dogs. That would’ve meant multiple repeated gunshots outside in the dark where sound not only travels faster but it’s harder to see if any casings could’ve fell out of a brass catcher. In short, that poses more risk and a greater chance of leaving evidence behind.

I just truly believe that babies and dogs don’t talk so they weren’t a threat to exposing the killers. And I’m thankful that B apparently didn’t see them or interrupt them because he was old enough to talk.

I’m sure anything is possible, but why pick up babies, shoot the babies parents and then place the babies next to and between their parents? Dewine has said the killers were careful at covering their tracks. Picking up babies poses the risk to the killers for DNA transfer. Laying babies back in their parents carnage was a further risk of DNA transfer, fiber transfer, etc. JMHO.

Does it depend on the carrier? BJM and DS were both able to make cell phone calls to 911 upon discovering the deceased. I’m not being snarky at all, I promise. I know ATT has terrible service in the area. But Verizon seems to work efficiently (most times).
I live in the area, but on top of a hill, the only service that works for us is At&t. But it works intermittently. Friends cone over that have sprint, Verizon etc cant get a signal

Maybe he didn't shoot anyone and thinks that he is not guilty of murder. He seems close to the preachers in Alaska. Five or six days before the murders he is liking their FB photo and likes many posts. One was the Minister for his wedding. It seemed like wholesome things but I don't know. I probably just don't want him to be involved.

What are the odds of him with a wolf on FB and Reader with 2 different wolf posts? Very unusual.

I don't think either one of them know what the wolf image actually portrays. I think the both of them thinks the wolf is supposed to be some sign that makes them look tough. All they look like to me is a couple of wannabes.

It is actually offensive to me.

JMO

Killing the dogs would have meant more gunshots and more risk of being heard, JMO though. Frankie’s dogs were outside and he had multiple dogs. That would’ve meant multiple repeated gunshots outside in the dark where sound not only travels faster but it’s harder to see if any casings could’ve fell out of a brass catcher. In short, that poses more risk and a greater chance of leaving evidence behind.

I just truly believe that babies and dogs don’t talk so they weren’t a threat to exposing the killers. And I’m thankful that B apparently didn’t see them or interrupt them because he was old enough to talk.

I’m sure anything is possible, but why pick up babies, shoot the babies parents and then place the babies next to and between their parents? Dewine has said the killers were careful at covering their tracks. Picking up babies poses the risk to the killers for DNA transfer. Laying babies back in their parents carnage was a further risk of DNA transfer, fiber transfer, etc. JMHO.
My 2 cents...
Impossible to pick up babies. It's most likely dark so you'd need a flashlight to see and you shine the light on the bed, on the baby, and in everyone's eyes, the light can wake them. And reaching in-between Hanna and Frankie means you would be awkwardly reaching over an adult and disrupting a possibly nursing baby while jostling the parents which is going to wake them. (BJM said HG looked like she was breastfeeding.) And the baby could start crying and wake them. Too risky and slows them down too much.

Probably they barely paid attention to the babies. Besides, if they cared enough to pick up the babies they would have cared enough to set them back down in their CRIBS where it's much safer and no blood.

This was done quickly and efficiently, no time for babies.

Last edited:
He may just like the tribal art aspect, however, as I said in my former post, the wolf is used in other ideologies. It's a symbol in Pagan, Wiccan, Celtic, and Norse, ideologies just to name a few. Because of some of their tatts, G4 son's name, etc...I'd not see the wolf as being a good symbol on G4's profile. In Norse mythology, the wolf is a symbol of chaos. Odin had two wolves. Odin sacrificed his eye to attain knowledge. I may be reading too much into it and he just like effeminate wolves. :p I like your brother's name.

BBM
I like your brother's name.
O/T Thank you. We lost him in 2006 to a heart attack.

When we entered school they would not let us use our Native names. My mother had to get birth certificates with white names on them. I spent the first couple of years in school not answering when someone spoke to me. The teacher actually sent a note home with me telling my mother she thought I was deaf because I never answered when she called my name. lol. Now we are forced to use our white names on everything because of those birth certificates unless we want to go to court to get them changed, which would only cause confusion for us. But I use my Native name every chance I get. I love it when someone calls me by my Native name.

JMO

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I found the original art for GW4's FB post
Haze
Still makes no sense to me.
From the comments on that site.

Hello.
A person on a game is claiming this artwork as their character.
I just wanted to note you about this.

Someone on an app is using this picture. Is that okay? (I am reporting it Because i hate art theft and want to know how you feel about them using it)

My 2 cents...
Impossible to pick up babies. It's most likely dark so you'd need a flashlight to see and you shine the light on the bed, on the baby, and in everyone's eyes, the light can wake them. And reaching in-between Hanna and Frankie means you would be awkwardly reaching over an adult and disrupting a possibly nursing baby while jostling the parents which is going to wake them. (BJM said HG looked like she was breastfeeding.) And the baby could start crying and wake them. Too risky and slows them down too much.

Probably they barely paid attention to the babies. Besides, if they cared enough to pick up the babies they would have cared enough to set them back down in their CRIBS where it's much safer and no blood.

This was done quickly and efficiently, no time for babies.
I agree. And I truly think it’s a miracle the babies were not harmed. There was some divine intervention that night protecting the babies. JMO

I'm going to assume GW4 is an avid video/online gamer.
Interesting, he has used other references to video/online games in his real life. Look up his child's name in Urban Dictionary.............
Now you have me curious about WOW. Can you make any vague references?
JMO
Good news is that we have a new topic to beat to death.

"vague reference" IMO it doesn't have the player base it did a few years ago. Do you know what PVP is? WOW is open PVP, but know I've never played WOW for that reason. Now days the kids wear headphones and chat with others around the world. Many of these are pure PVP. (player vs player) In the game they join a group (clan, guild) and fight other clans.

Many have a medieval theme, mythology plays a large part also. This includes the name of their clan/guild, their online gaming name, symbols, etc. It can take over a person's real life, their reality becomes their virtual life. Their profile pic could be a wolf.

I could say more, however not sure how it would relate to this particular case. But, IMO, the W boys and CR Junior are of the age for these type of games, and real life issues do come into play in the virtual world. Sometimes on these forums we talk about pagan/wiccan, I think more of online gaming.

Just my thoughts and opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members