Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the crime scene in Barron BBM
I believe there will be more charges coming from the crime scene in Gordon.
How does that work? 2 different courts or do they consolidate all the crimes because they are related? Like this crime of kidnapping resulted and was intended to commit the following crimes.....
I'd be surprised if any trial is held either in Barron or Gordon.

https://twitter.com/PaulBlume_FOX9/status/1084884394899206144
#BREAKING
Charges released in #JaymeCloss case

Dw5Ij0vWsAY9e0R.jpg

Paul Blume on Twitter
Jake Patterson facing 2 counts 1st degree murder. Kidnapping. Armed Burglary.

Paul Blume on Twitter
Complaint: Defendant stated he dragged #JaymeCloss across the front yard toward his car. At one point defendant stated he told her she needed to walk & then realized she couldn't because he had taped her legs together at the ankles"

So looks like he confessed? That would be wonderful news for Jayme........

I have copied the posts below from a previous post several pages back to provide clarification on to what was written as opposed to said, because what was said if much different, the article wrote what the reporter said incorrectly. I do not believe, based on the correct version, that how he became aware of or chose her will be port of charges

WRONG-
"Patterson had "specific intentions to take Jayme, but how he became aware of and chose her will be part of the criminal charges."

CORRECT-

ACTUALLY, I just listened to the attorneys and the reporter, (watched video) and what the reporter actually said was "how he became aware of and chose her will EMERGE in the criminal charges and court" which makes more sense. The article wrote what was said incorrectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend