Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot imagine this will go to trial, it looks like he confessed in great detail from what I have read so far. That poor family, what an utter nightmare for all of them.

Edited to add, it sounds like he is bragging about how he pulled this off imo.

The more Paul Blume (@PaulBlume_FOX9) | Twitter releases, the sadder I get for her. I can't even imagine what she went through and relives. I think we all may have imagined what it may have been like but seeing it in black and white described, just awful.......

This is a true, defective psychopath. Unbelievable how such a creature can be created and exist.

Lou Raguse on Twitter
Oh my god this is heartbreaking. After breaking into the bathroom with 10-15 hits with his shoulder, "Denise and Jayme were seated in the bathtub, Denise with her arms wrapped around Jayme in a bear hug." #JaymeCloss

Tragic and fast.

That guy will never see the prison GP unless someone "messes up".

Good luck, defense counsel. You'll need it.

Damn that is cold and evil at 21. Almost unbelievable.

Liz Collin on Twitter
Patterson says he left for a few hours last Thursday only to return and find #JaymeCloss was gone. Then... “he knew he was caught.”

Dw5Nwr0UcAAUxd6.jpg

Defendant obviously has zero remorse and is very fortunate Wisconsin doesn't have the DP.

Stephanie Fryer on Twitter
Stephanie Fryer‏Verified account @stephfryermedia 1m1 minute ago
Complaint says Patterson put a lot of thought into how he was going to abduct #JaymeCloss and made several trips to the Closs home. # news3

Dw5QZFHWsAAn04n.jpg

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Lou Raguse on Twitter
Lou Raguse‏Verified account @LouRaguse 1m1 minute ago
Complaint: Patterson said he never met Jayme on any social media sites and only learned her name after kidnapped her and got back to his house. #JaymeCloss

Lou Raguse on Twitter
Lou Raguse‏Verified account @LouRaguse 1m1 minute ago
Complaint: "The defendant stated that he never would have been caught if he would have planned everything perfectly." #JaymeCloss

Brandon Stahl on Twitter
Brandon Stahl‏Verified account @b_stahl 1m1 minute ago
Uploaded the Jake Patterson complaint to Document Cloud: #jaymecloss

Rob Olson on Twitter
Rob Olson‏Verified account @RobOlsonFOX9 2m2 minutes ago
Just finished reading the entire criminal complaint on Jake Patterson amd I am stunned. He saw Jayme getting on her school bus and knew he would take her, made two previous trips to the Closs home, in the home 4 minutes, dressed entirely in black. He confessed. #JaymeCloss

I cannot imagine this will go to trial, it looks like he confessed in great detail from what I have read so far. That poor family, what an utter nightmare for all of them.

Edited to add, it sounds like he is bragging about how he pulled this off imo.

For the family's sake and especially Jayme, I hope he pleads. What terror.

Criminal complaint against suspect in Jayme Closs disappearance released
According to the complaint, Closs confessed to killing James and Denise and kidnapping Jayme. He allegedly told authorities he worked at a cheese factory south of Almena for two days before quitting. On his drive to the cheese factory on one of his two mornings there, he had stopped behind a school bus on Highway 7 where he said he watched Jayme get on a school bus.

"The defendant stated he had no idea who she was nor did he know who lived at the house or how many people lived at the house," the complaint reads. "The defendant stated, when he saw (Closs), he knew that was the girl he was going to take."

According to the complaint, Closs said she was asleep in her bedroom on the night she was abducted when her dog started barking. She got up to investigate and saw someone driving up their driveway. She notified her parents and her father reportedly went to the front door to see what was going on.

He then reportedly said there was a man - later identified as Patterson - at the door with a gun.

The complaint states Jayme said she and her mother were hiding in the bathroom with the door closed when Jayme "stated she heard a gunshot and knew her father had just been killed."

Her mother called 911 shortly before Patterson is said to have broken down the bathroom door and told her to hang up the phone. Jayme described him as being dressed in black from head to toe, including a face mask, hat and gloves.

According to the complaint, Jayme said Patterson told her mother to put tape over her mouth, which she did. It was at that point, the complaint states, Jayme said Patterson shot Denise.

He then allegedly tied Jayme's hands and ankles together and dragged her to his car. The complaint states Jayme thought she was in the trunk of the car for two hours before they arrived at a house Patterson took her to.

Thanks for posting all these, PommyMommy. In the first line, "Closs" should be "Patterson", if you still have time to edit :)

Ryan Raiche on Twitter
The 12-page criminal complaint against Jake Patterson is the most chilling thing I've read. He told detectives he saw Jayme Closs get off the school bus one day and decided that was the girl he would kidnap. He went to great lengths to cover his tracks...

Ryan Raiche on Twitter
The night of the murders/kidnapping, Patterson told investigators he shot and killed James Closs first. Then found Denise and Jayme hiding in bathtub. He says he made her Denise duct tape Jayme -- then murdered Denise. He put Jayme in the trunk of the car and drove off...

Ryan Raiche on Twitter
Patterson said about 20 seconds after he pulled away, he heard sirens. He was prepared to fire at officers. He kept Jayme under his bed for as many as 12 hours at at time with no food, water, or bathroom breaks.

https://i0.heartyhosting.com/radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/jayme-closs-alleged-kidnapper-high-school-loner-pp.jpg?resize=540,400&ssl=1
On the last day of school senior year, “someone said, ‘Let’s take a last picture!'” the former classmate told Radar in an exclusive interview. “But he didn’t want to.”

Looking at that pic with his head down, assuming it is indeed him. I don't think he shaved his head not to leave his hair at the crime scene, as suggested. For a young adult, he really has a receding hairline and is balding. Some guys will just shave their heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni