Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie Perez on Twitter
CRIMINAL COMPLAINT: #JAYMECLOSS describes to police her account of what happened the night of Oct. 15 when she was abducted.

Dw5Tq7lWwAE6Ybm.jpg

just going to make a quick comment as i am sure these pages will move so fast for days again and I probably won't comment until trying to catch up. this is all making me ill. if it is true that he had mom tape her mouth??? this is one sick sadistic . i am sure this will all be dissected at length but thank God he is behind bars. they did not bring him into the courtroom because on hearing these "alleged" facts, he would not be safe in my opinion!

In no way am i bashing the police. I’m just curious- don’t all police cars now have dash cams? Wouldn’t they have checked the dash cams to see if they saw the perp fleeing while they were on their way?

Lots of places have dashcams but not everywhere. If they had footage I'm sure it was reviewed.

In no way am i bashing the police. I’m just curious- don’t all police cars now have dash cams? Wouldn’t they have checked the dash cams to see if they saw the perp fleeing while they were on their way?

Actually the very beginning of the report states that one of the responding officers saw the car long enough to note specific details of it. It was the only vehicle they encountered en route.

It is page 2 of the full report linked above.

I am shocked but not surprised. This is pretty much how we had imagined it happened. I was hoping it would be less horrific but... wow.

Actually the very beginning of the report states that one of the responding officers saw the car long enough to note specific details of it. It was the only vehicle they encountered en route.

It is page 2 of the full report linked above.

But with fake license plates....

I honestly never thought of it- perps can follow school buses and pick out a kid and know the child lives. Who thinks of this stuff?!! All these years we have worried about them being picked up on their walk to or from School or while waiting for the bus.

They can also see you eating with your kid at a restaurant or walking with your kid at a mall or supermarket. Or at a post office with your kid. Or doctor's office. Or gas station. Or anywhere.

And follow you home.

But given that this kind of horror is exceedingly, extraordinarily rare, it is perfectly rational not to think of this stuff.

I'm much more worried about accidents, cancer and even school shootings.

Lots of places have dashcams but not everywhere. If they had footage I'm sure it was reviewed.
Ok thanks. I thought they all had cameras now. But i guess every Dept is Difft depending on their budget. I guess little old Barron does seem like a place that needs dash cams on all patrol cars.

Although this entire ordeal is terrible, one comfort I get from these pictures is that she was kept in a semi normal looking atmosphere. I have seen photos of dungeons abductees have been kept in that were much more bare and cold and confined. It appears she had a bed and blankets and stuffed animals and paper and writing utensils etc. It also appears she had a window and heat, the room is not the size of a closet, and she may have been allowed to move around the house. Please don't think I'm downplaying this situation at all but i'm hoping this arrangement of where she was kept was somewhat less traumatizing for her than an alternative could have been... Also seeing a game of monopoly set up in the living room and a bottle of nail polish remover beside the couch I wonder if she spent a good bit of time in the living room?
We don’t know that this is where she was kept. In the article it also said they were looking at a “wine cellar” room as well as potentially the room she was imprisoned in. No pictures of that room.

The description so far of what happened to Jayme is the stuff of the worst nightmares imaginable. "Survivor" doesn't begin to describe the strength she must have to still be alive, much less to have escaped on her own and to be able to ever smile again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phernandez22