CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #30 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is fairly simple. PF and KL are long time friends with benefits. They tell each other their problems, their good times, they seek each other’s advice and are sounding boards for each other. Neither are happy in their relationships with others...lots of “pillow talk”. Egging each other on...what if’s and if only’s...until they believe each other. A pair of personalities that are toxic.

PF and KL work together. Equally culpable. If KL hadn’t gone to WP, KB would still be alive. I believe they planned, murdered, cleaned up, and hid KB remains together. I believe she had the conversations with M that JR and PR are relaying. The R’s are in it for damage control for themselves and M. They know that morally they were wrong...and M possibly criminally involved with the phone, because that is/was a way for KL to try to force M to keep her mouth shut. That is why they knew KB was murdered in November.

I think that KL is cooperating 100% with LE, and they in turn are allowing her to take care of her remaining responsibilities before she is arrested.

I am sad and horrified that there are so many monsters who solve their problems this way. I think KB was a beautiful, intelligent, hard working young mother doing what she felt was best for her daughter and herself. Prayers and peace to the Berreth family, blue skies KB.

ITA. As you said, no disrespect intended, but I just don't see how KK has been involved in an unrequited love situation for almost 15 years and willing to do anything for her one true love, then flipped. If she was taking the fall, admitting her guilt, saying she did the whole thing, I might believe she did it for love, although I would believe she did it at his request. I think if she was that committed at the start, she'd still be committed. I think she didn't think she'd get caught, but her own loose lips are sinking her ship. JMO.

Because you have dif’ morals.
Some have suggested she (KK) to be a drug dealer to P.
That’s grasping. IMO. There’s been no reports drugs are involved.
From what I’ve read in MSM, including the R statement
“He has a hold on her”, I interpret as KK in love or obsessed. Meaning she will oblige him. Because “he has a hold on her.”
I don’t take it to mean she sells, uses, buys or steal drugs.
I also don’t believe it means he is blackmailing her.
Maybe because I’ve used & heard the same term. After my husband died, before I dated, a friend even said, “Sam still has a hold on you”. Yea. He did. I couldn’t move forward.
The mere fact KK is involved at all implies to me she loves P & was willing to do as he asked, according to L.e, his arrest, etc.

Yeah, it's ridiculous! Imagine you're told that so and so has been solicited to kill someone and then that someone ends up missing and presumed dead.

Maybe it's just me but if someone told me they knew of a murder for hire plot and gave me the details, I'd either be on the phone to my local PD or have my behind down to the station so fast you'd see the little puff of dust behind me like a Road Runner cartoon. I would not be able to live with myself if I didn't and then find out later "oh hey - guess what?!? That lady disappeared.". < facepalm>

Kelsey's Aunt said something like she broke up with him and he said she was going to visit relatives. She said it on FB, but it was reported in the MSM after CB asked her to remove it from FB, which she did.

I"ll try and hunt it down. I'm curious about all.the.details. ty

Here is the thing, Trudie, and I mean this with no disrespect so I hope it’s not taken that way.

You also have no evidence that KK was this scorned woman who messaged KB trying to break them up and who plotted to get rid of her competition.

I don’t know at this point how involved I think KK is because we know so very little. I do think she’s not remotely close to innocent but I can’t go to “Snapped” without more than what we have.

I guess I’m just confused as to how you can create a narrative with one based on no evidence but not the other.

Again- I’m strictly making conversation about something that I have found curious. No disrespect intended.
Love your post. It brings me back to the middle. :D

uhmm that is a crazy coincidence IMO

This story makes the R's getting involved even more suspicious and odd IMO

That's it. I'm convinced. Their intentions were completely nefarious. A quick Google search has them as Personal Injury---but if he defended a murderer, he has the expertise to NOT have provided the bumbling baffoon of an interview he and his wife gave.

Are they going to be representing KK? Seems to me like they are setting up a defense for her.

Exactly. If he had wanted to be with KB, or KK for that matter, why didn't he build a house on the ranchette?
edited to add MOO.

If he's going to inherit the property, I could understand why they would be reluctant to put another dwelling on the property. We don't know the reasons why he chose to stay on his mother's property, but the house looked to be decent-sized from the aerial views we saw from the media as the search warrant was executed on the property. Why put another dwelling ($$) and reduce the area that could hold livestock? Many multi-generational farming/ranching families do the same thing. Sometimes land is split up, depending on how many children decide to stay and continue the family tradition. Other times just one stays, and lives in the house until the older generation is gone, and the house is inherited by the one continuing the family business.

I think it is fairly simple. PF and KL are long time friends with benefits. They tell each other their problems, their good times, they seek each other’s advice and are sounding boards for each other. Neither are happy in their relationships with others...lots of “pillow talk”. Egging each other on...what if’s and if only’s...until they believe each other. A pair of personalities that are toxic.

PF and KL work together. Equally culpable. If KL hadn’t gone to WP, KB would still be alive. I believe they planned, murdered, cleaned up, and hid KB remains together. I believe she had the conversations with M that JR and PR are relaying. The R’s are in it for damage control for themselves and M. They know that morally they were wrong...and M possibly criminally involved with the phone, because that is/was a way for KL to try to force M to keep her mouth shut. That is why they knew KB was murdered in November.

I think that KL is cooperating 100% with LE, and they in turn are allowing her to take care of her remaining responsibilities before she is arrested.

I am sad and horrified that there are so many monsters who solve their problems this way. I think KB was a beautiful, intelligent, hard working young mother doing what she felt was best for her daughter and herself. Prayers and peace to the Berreth family, blue skies KB.

I can see this.

No, we know where one person stands. Not her parents, not her rational cousin who was talking on FB. One person. I'd rather hear from them than someone who has had tantrums on the official FB page before.
His sister is missing and later determined to be likely deceased, and he's probably privvy to some more details than we are. I don't think we should be judgmental of his reactions.

She filed 4/16. KB met PF 3/16. Weeks apart. Any coincidence there?

Very coincidental, imo.
Almost as coincidental as Thanksgiving weekend,imo.
Once we start getting details, like the vehicle KK Used for travel, her date of arrival, etc. . Many pieces will begin filling the picture frame, imo.

Couple who exposed Patrick Frazee knew he planned to murder Kelsey Berreth weeks before her death | Daily Mail Online

SABBMFAA:
It is also unclear whether the Rockstahls were compensated in any way for their exclusive interviews, which ran on CBS affiliates around the country over the course of three nights.

Berreth's brother meanwhile is also questioning the validity of the couple's story, writing: 'I’m beginning to wonder if these people are full of s*** and just feeding a story for a reward.'

'Wow! Owners of a law firm and they didn’t do a DAMN thing. Heroes?!?! Are you f’n kidding me?!?! They’re monsters!' wrote the victim's brother Clint Berreth on Facebook.

Well, we know where KB's brother stands on the R's publicity stunt.

OMG, her poor family. As for the Rs, their name is mud from here on out.

To me it means PF wasn't waiting for a divorce to be with KKLRQ. And if KK was hoping that once she was free he would, well, it sucks to be her.

What's your take on it Esma? :)
I got nuthin' babe. Just so close it's weird. Meaningful or meaningless???

That's it. I'm convinced. Their intentions were completely nefarious. A quick Google search has them as Personal Injury---but if he defended a murderer, he has the expertise to NOT have provided the bumbling baffoon of an interview he and his wife gave.

Are they going to be representing KK? Seems to me like they are setting up a defense for her.

My guess would be they would represent M... civil case? criminal? Their intention with the interview was to defend M, the BFF. We just got 3rd hand details thrown in for extra confusion :)

Love your post. Except I don’t think LE would give two cents about KK’s responsibilities. If they had enough, she would be Locked up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla