Sexual Abuse of JonBenet

coloradokares is back... after a very long hospital stay. I do believe LHP as that is it is not the only source that had concerns

Yay, CK! Hello! {hugs!} I'm so glad you're back and I do hope you're feeling well. It's so good to see you again. :dance:

I take that as an answer of "no proof." Just more idle gossip.
Thanks.

Snowqueen: Maybe the following will help you see how John lies:

THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER
April 3, 2001

RAMSEYS CHANGE THEIR STORY ABOUT MURDER NIGHT

By David Wright & Don Gentile

"John and Patsy Ramsey have changed the story they told cops about their daughter JonBenet's murder -- they now admit their son Burke was awake during that Christmas 1996 nightmare!

* Even though it's almost inconceivable that John and Patsy wouldn't talk to Burke about the murder, they say they didn't find out Burke was awake the morning of the tragedy until he testified before a grand jury nearly two and a half years later!

In an exclusive ENQUIRER interview, the nation's most infamous murder suspects say Burke was jolted awake by screams in their Boulder, Colo. home.

"Burke knew something horrible had happened. He heard us screaming. He heard Patsy ...a woman in terror," John confessed. "We thought he was asleep but he wasn't. Burke was awake.

"Burke was frightened. He had tears in his eyes. He knew something very, very wrong was going on."

Until being questioned by The ENQUIRER, the Ramseys had always insisted that Burke was still sleeping when police arrived at their home after Patsy's 911 call.

But now John has admitted to The ENQUIRER that Burke woke up before the 911 call was placed at 5:52 a.m. to summon police.

In the Ramsey's face-to-face, in-depth interview with The ENQUIRER:

* The Ramseys - who still staunchly proclaim their innocence - broke their silence about what Burke knows of the murder and revealed fears their son will explode emotionally from keeping "a lot inside."

Snowqueen, How does John know Burke had tears in his eyes if he did not find out he was awake until two years later.

Still twisting facts, I see.

How am I twisting the facts? Can you tell me how John knew Burke had tears in his eyes that morning if John did not find out that Burke was awake until two years later at the Grand Jury?

Tell me how either John or Patsy Ramsey could send their son out of their house to go anywhere with anyone when their daughter is missing and there's an RN threatening to kill her by decapitation if they speak to anyone at all.

Either J&P knew that there was no kidnapper holding their baby, or they don't care much if one or both of their children are killed.

Tell me how they could try to just pick right up and run on off to Atlanta within 30 minutes of JonBenet's body being found, as if they need to put as much distance between themselves and LE.

How could they go on CNN and portray themselves as victims, when they were so distraught and overwhelmed with grief that they couldn't even speak to LE? Which is more important, working to find this killer and stop him before he kills another little girl, or appearing on tv in a public relations ploy? Apparently the Rs think the tv gig and presenting the image they want people to see was more important than helping police track down the killer.

The Ramsey are victims. Someone came in their home, murdered their child, and more than ten years later people are still falsely accusing them of murder.

Tell me how either John or Patsy Ramsey could send their son out of their house to go anywhere with anyone when their daughter is missing and there's an RN threatening to kill her by decapitation if they speak to anyone at all. And I believe it was Patsy who said "Keep your babies close to you".

Either J&P knew that there was no kidnapper holding their baby, or they don't care much if one or both of their children are killed. One would think the safest place for Burke would have been with the Ramseys since there were police all over the place.

Tell me how they could try to just pick right up and run on off to Atlanta within 30 minutes of JonBenet's body being found, as if they need to put as much distance between themselves and LE. Exactly, 30 minutes of finding your child and you can leave, no problem. And another thing, when Fleet White screams out "get an ambulance", Patsy does not move off the couch although her friends do. Even the slightest chance of JonBenet being okay and Patsy's pain then subsiding does not move Patsy - she knows the truth.

How could they go on CNN and portray themselves as victims, when they were so distraught and overwhelmed with grief that they couldn't even speak to LE? Which is more important, working to find this killer and stop him before he kills another little girl, or appearing on tv in a public relations ploy? Apparently the Rs think the tv gig and presenting the image they want people to see was more important than helping police track down the killer.
Who was it, oh yes, Mark Klass, he spent 13 hours with the police answering questions to get them moving. It is painful, yes, especially when you know you are innocent, but necessary. Also, if the Ramseys are innocent, why not go down to the station and answer the questions and at the same time, have your own investigators out there looking. The lawyers were hired within hours. Where are the telephone records - I want them right now.

The Ramsey are victims. Someone came in their home, murdered their child, and more than ten years later people are still falsely accusing them of murder.

Or someone who was already in their home, a resident of the home, killed JonBenet.

The Ramseys have never been cleared.

JonBenet is the only victim in all of this. She is only one who is dead, and despite all claims that her family members weren't involved, there is enough evidence indicating that they were to prevent them from being cleared as suspects in her murder. I don't consider parents who lawyered up and refused to talk to LE without setting bizarre and ridiculous conditions (yet can manage to make an appearance on television) to be victims, especially when they can't be cleared as suspects.

Snowqueen, A year ago I felt they were innocent after seeing the Lou Smit documentary and then I did some research after asking Rashomon - another poster - what she thought. The circumstantial evidence is overwhelming that the Ramseys are involved. Overwhelming. The Ramseys have done an excellent job of literally throwing every single one of their friends and neighbors and acquaintances under the bus - including the owner of Pasta Jay's - a friend and business partner - who brought them dinner home every night while they stayed in his home. They implicated him also.

Another thing, a year ago I had seen the Lou Smit documentary and thought well looks like they are innocent. Recently, I am reading about the infamous Mr. Tracey (you know the one who discovered Mr. Karr) and so I am reading about Mr. Tracey and how he out and out KNOWINGLY fingered an innocent man in one of his documentaries and virtually ruined the man's life. Lou Smit was in that documentary and associated himself with Mr. Tracey. And you will have to go a long way to prove to me that Mr. Smit is not aware of how underhanded Tracey is.

So while you are sure that the Ramseys are victims, you might want to also do some research on those that became the Ramsey's victims.

The Ramseys have been caught in numerous lies throughout the investigation. If they really had no idea what happened to their daughter, or who did it, they would have no reason to lie and try to hinder the investigation with refusing to cooperate unless unreasonable demands designed to slant interviews in their favor were met.

The Ramseys have been caught in numerous lies throughout the investigation. If they really had no idea what happened to their daughter, or who did it, they would have no reason to lie and try to hinder the investigation with refusing to cooperate unless unreasonable demands designed to slant interviews in their favor were met.

John is really devious. He keeps that perennial smile on his face and and shakes his head knowingly as if to say "yes this is all so sad and I know what you mean" and yet he gives himself "up" every time. He shakes his head yes when he is asked if he killed his daughter, he smiles when he speaks of Karr, he has no hatred towards the killer who split his daughter's head virtually in half and defiled her - the man is a saint - or the man is a liar. I choose the latter.

John is really devious. He keeps that perennial smile on his face and and shakes his head knowingly as if to say "yes this is all so sad and I know what you mean" and yet he gives himself "up" every time. He shakes his head yes when he is asked if he killed his daughter, he smiles when he speaks of Karr, he has no hatred towards the killer who split his daughter's head virtually in half and defiled her - the man is a saint - or the man is a liar. I choose the latter.

I go with the later as well. CK

So do I! Glad that you are back, CK...we missed you.
Thanks to a medical procedure I suffered 3 strokes, all bleedsn the brain. After time recover and rehab just now getting back. !!!! CK

Thanks to a medical procedure I suffered 3 strokes, all bleedsn the brain. After time recover and rehab just now getting back. !!!! CK

OH my goodness....we are all glad that you are okay.

OH my goodness....we are all glad that you are okay.

Yes, we are, and we'll keep you in our thoughts. You're a very strong woman to have made it through all of that! It's wonderful to have you back here again.

Colorodokares, I'm glad you're well! I will pray for your continued recovery.

About the douching--if PR was doing this to JBR daily, or even frequently, wouldn't there have been douching supplies found in the house? I don't remember hearing of any. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Colorodokares, I'm glad you're well! I will pray for your continued recovery.

About the douching--if PR was doing this to JBR daily, or even frequently, wouldn't there have been douching supplies found in the house? I don't remember hearing of any. Does anyone know?

Thanks!

Shoot....Patsy probably disposed of them, put them in a safe place, until her sister Pam, could cart them out of the house, along with everything else that she took for the "funeral".

Welcome back, CK. The world seems a little brighter.

How am I twisting the facts? Can you tell me how John knew Burke had tears in his eyes that morning if John did not find out that Burke was awake until two years later at the Grand Jury?

That post quoted the article verbatim.

So you say. I say otherwise.

incidentally, what no one else seems to notice is that in the first crock, John repeats the old "we did cooperate" biz, then, practically in the same breath, he explains that they didn't copperate because the police were "out to get them." Which is it? I mean, if you don't want to talk to the cops, you have that right in this country. That's fine. If you do want to help them out, that's even better. But it can't be both!

Welcome back, CK. The world seems a little brighter.

That post quoted the article verbatim.

So you say. I say otherwise.

incidentally, what no one else seems to notice is that in the first crock, John repeats the old "we did cooperate" biz, then, practically in the same breath, he explains that they didn't copperate because the police were "out to get them." Which is it? I mean, if you don't want to talk to the cops, you have that right in this country. That's fine. If you do want to help them out, that's even better. But it can't be both!

Thanks everyone for the welcome back. I am slow and still learning to walk. Be patient with waiting for replies. Strokes are not kind. But I have a passion for the Jon Benet case. I cant just give up!!

Thanks everyone for the welcome back. I am slow and still learning to walk. Be patient with waiting for replies. Strokes are not kind. But I have a passion for the Jon Benet case. I cant just give up!!

Good Lord Colorado. I am so glad you are back, but please DO NOT LET ANYONE OR ANYHING AT ALL STRESS YOU OUT. I missed you very very much and am really glad you are back. Just please take care. We all love you.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back