Identified! CO - Douglas Co, Hwy 67 near Horse Creek, WhtFem 13-20, 154UFCO, Jun'93 - Rebecca ‘Becky’ Redeker

The Rainbow Falls Jane Doe page added the mugshot of the girl who got arrested and they got a tip that she may have gone to high school in Farmerville, Louisiana. Here is the girl:

Her facial features look pretty different than the recon, so I'm thinking it might not be her...plus Rainbow Falls Jane Doe's isotopes showed she was from Alaska or Canada, pretty far away from Louisiana.

I think they might have moved that photo--I don't see it on the web page. eta: never mind, got it now.

They've always said she might be a runaway from Louisiana, and that doesn't preclude having spent most of her life in Alaska or Canada before that. Maybe she hated Louisiana and was trying to get back to Alaska/Canada?

ETA: here's a side by side of the unknown girl with some of Rainbow Falls Jane Doe's recons. I think there's enough resemblance that this could definitely be her.

Attachments

• louisiana girl with rainbow falls JD.png
    louisiana girl with rainbow falls JD.png
    440 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
I think they might have moved that photo--I don't see it on the web page. eta: never mind, got it now.

They've always said she might be a runaway from Louisiana, and that doesn't preclude having spent most of her life in Alaska or Canada before that. Maybe she hated Louisiana and was trying to get back to Alaska/Canada?

ETA: here's a side by side of the unknown girl with some of Rainbow Falls Jane Doe's recons. I think there's enough resemblance that this could definitely be her.

As a Canadian who lived in Louisiana & wanted to get out of there as fast as possible.. I agree, it's definitely still possible lol.

Don't have anyone to recommend, but would there be a way to search out her medical records? Someone that age that had a splenectomy should stand out somewhat. That surgery is not that common. Usually as a result of trauma.

Where did the runaway get linked? Can you tell me more about this?

Has Kimberly McAndrew every been considered Jane Doe? She had braces, yet she could've removed them. I see some resemblance though.

Attachments

• Kimberly_McAndrew.png
    Kimberly_McAndrew.png
    123.2 KB · Views: 9
  • RFJD.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
AS was asked above - would it be possible to contact the Canadian website and find out if Kimberly had a splenectomy? It is possible it happened after she went missing, but if it had happened prior, it would be a huge clue. I am concerned that with indications she might have hung out with bikers and the fact that car and motorcycle accidents are the leading cause for splenectomies, that it may have occurred after she left home.

I bet DDP could solve this one in a jiffy!

ETA: I see on her fb page that they’re working with a genealogist. I wonder who.

There's a society of forensic geneologists that seems to have a sizeable membership. I've read that some medical examiners are gaining expertise in the area as well. So cool that they're embracing this new technology.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back