Found Deceased TX - Emily Wade, 38, Ennis, Ellis County, 5 Jan 2019

For what its worth; they’ve been out searching back roads, wooded areas and the like for days. If you go back to the earlier videos the scratch is not there.
That makes sense. I know you have some knowledge of the family and area- does it seem that they are leaning toward foul play, her taking time to herself or an accident?

There must be a good reason they feel she didn't leave Ennis. But I'd be putting out strong feelers in Kentucky.
Her disappearance has only just become national. I wonder if people would remember seeing her if she was outside Ennis or Texas. Unfortunately, lot of valuable time has passed.

Accident or Foul play, and I think they’re struggling with accident at this point. (From what I’ve been told by people who were on the ground all weekend ) They have covered SO much area, and thoroughly. If she had run off the road, or into water I really think they would have found her by now.

That makes sense. I know you have some knowledge of the family and area- does it seem that they are leaning toward foul play, her taking time to herself or an accident?

Accident or Foul play, and I think they’re struggling with accident at this point. (From what I’ve been told by people who were on the ground all weekend ) They have covered SO much area, and thoroughly. If she had run off the road, or into water I really think they would have found her by now.
I agree 100% with this. Searching appears to have been extensive, to the point of how could she be anywhere in Ennis? An accident with her vehicle would most likely have been discovered long ago. She wasn't traveling a far distance.

What are the other options here?

1) She took off on her own. Mom says this would not happen, but that's not a guarantee.

2) Foul play is involved. Who? How? When? Why? Where is her car, at least?

3) Suicide. No one has mentioned this and again, where is she if this happened? What would have provoked such an action?

We have another strange one on our hands. Thanks to locals for their input.

Ugghhh. My heart breaks for them. :(

I agree 100% with this. Searching appears to have been extensive, to the point of how could she be anywhere in Ennis? An accident with her vehicle would most likely have been discovered long ago. She wasn't traveling a far distance.

What are the other options here?

1) She took off on her own. Mom says this would not happen, but that's not a guarantee.

2) Foul play is involved. Who? How? When? Why? Where is her car, at least?

3) Suicide. No one has mentioned this and again, where is she if this happened? What would have provoked such an action?

We have another strange one on our hands. Thanks to locals for their input.

I have a hard time believing suicide without a note or word. As a mom, I just can't believe she wouldn't leave something for her daughter to know it wasn't her fault. MOO

Dear god, suicide? What movie were they watching? I still feel accident of some sort but I do agree there are some questionable situations. IMO

Karag since they are mainly searching waterways, back roads etc, why don't my husband and I start searching apartment complexes, large parking lots, etc for her car? I just joined the FB group today so have a lot of reading to do...but please PM me however I can help. We can run out there even tomorrow night.
Thank you for your posts, your insight and your help.

Eta: although my initial and main feeling is accident, sadly, I don't want to duplicate other's efforts

Dear god, suicide? What movie were they watching? I still feel accident of some sort but I do agree there are some questionable situations. IMO
Sorry...didn't mean to start down this road. I listed it as an option because it is always an option in these strange-and-difficult-to-figure-out cases. It is not something I truly believe happened. Hope I didn't offend anyone or mislead.

Last edited:
<modsnip: quoted post was removed>
Is it reported anywhere what her mood was when she left the co-worker's home?

Whether there was a second person there or the co-worker and male witness are one and the same, a witness saw her leave after the movie and drive away. Seriously, were they all drinking? Was she upset about anything? Did she mention she had to be home by 9:00?

I haven't read any other info provided by the last person to be hanging out with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it reported anywhere what her mood was when she left the co-worker's home?

Whether there was a second person there or the co-worker and male witness are one and the same, a witness saw her leave after the movie and drive away. Seriously, were they all drinking? Was she upset about anything? Did she mention she had to be home by 9:00?

I haven't read any other info provided by the last person to be hanging out with her.

Z: Here are the answers I'm allowed to give, that don't violate WS rules.
1. Second person or is co-worker and male friend one and the same? : Various MSM reports contradict each other on this question, in multiple ways. The journalism on this case is a mess.

2. Anyone see her leave after the movie and drive away? : Conflicting reports on who saw what. Male friend, co-worker, neighbor, bystander, or someone else might have seen her drive away, or seen her car being driven away, with or without her in it. Each question leads to more confusion. If LE is seeking the public's help, we're unable to give it bec/ the info is so convoluted and they're playing word games with "sensitive" info.

3. Were they all drinking? : We can't engage in what some refer to as victim shaming (even though it's not established that there is a victim in the situation, just a missing person), and apparently any statement about what anyone might or might not have been doing is considered victim shaming, so I'll leave the answer to your imagination. <modsnip: referring to deleted posts is not allowed>

4. Was she upset about anything? <modsnip: if you can't discuss it, then don't discuss it>

5. Did she mention she had to be home by 9? : I'd guess she did but we don't know what her state of mind was. <modsnip>

I'm praying for a positive outcome and hope that Emily Wade is not a victim.

Z: Here are the answers I'm allowed to give, that don't violate WS rules.
1. Second person or is co-worker and male friend one and the same? : Various MSM reports contradict each other on this question, in multiple ways. The journalism on this case is a mess.

2. Anyone see her leave after the movie and drive away? : Conflicting reports on who saw what. Male friend, co-worker, neighbor, bystander, or someone else might have seen her drive away, or seen her car being driven away, with or without her in it. Each question leads to more confusion. If LE is seeking the public's help, we're unable to give it bec/ the info is so convoluted and they're playing word games with "sensitive" info.

3. Were they all drinking? : We can't engage in what some refer to as victim shaming (even though it's not established that there is a victim in the situation, just a missing person), and apparently any statement about what anyone might or might not have been doing is considered victim shaming, so I'll leave the answer to your imagination. <modsnip: referring to deleted posts is not allowed>

4. Was she upset about anything? <modsnip: if you can't discuss it, then don't discuss it>

5. Did she mention she had to be home by 9? : I'd guess she did but we don't know what her state of mind was. <modsnip>

I'm praying for a positive outcome and hope that Emily Wade is not a victim.
Let me be clear I was in no way victim shaming when asking if they were drinking or what her mood was like. I think I get what you’re saying, but really there is no harm in drinking while eating pizza and watching a movie. Or in any mood she might have been in. In fact, to me it would lend a clearer perspective as to her maybe having had an accident or wanting to get away for a bit. Thanks for you answers.

Karag since they are mainly searching waterways, back roads etc, why don't my husband and I start searching apartment complexes, large parking lots, etc for her car? I just joined the FB group today so have a lot of reading to do...but please PM me however I can help. We can run out there even tomorrow night.
Thank you for your posts, your insight and your help.

Eta: although my initial and main feeling is accident, sadly, I don't want to duplicate other's efforts
Are there any all night stores open? Say a Walmart? Seems missing cars and sometimes missing people end up there because the parking lot is fairly busy 24 hours a day and the car in question goes unnoticed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back