OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking out loud here, all JMO. (1) As we post, we must remember that LE/BCI/Investigators have told us much and we should believe them. CRSR's place was hit first. Wagners knew all the victims' every move, phone call, text, post on SM and heard every word they said. With this kind of surveillance, it gave them the perfect advantage to hit each location methodically, quickly and perfectly (as to the cowardly ability to murder each one). This makes my blood boil. (2) If the Rs and the Ws had been on the outs since 2015, I don't think for a minute the Ws came to the doors and were welcomed or mistaken as friends and let in, that awful night. This is why all doors were locked that night. (3) I wonder if Ws intercepted texts, calls, FB posts that night and answered "as the victims." (4) Remember. All cameras were in full control of the Ws.

Evil at its worst, IMO.

And last but not least, the description of CRSr and KRs crime scenes by BJM and DS...blood all over the place. One shot to KRs eye? BS! And the main thing, what all happened at these crime scenes? IMO it is worse than can be imagined.

Just thinking out loud here, all JMO. (1) As we post, we must remember that LE/BCI/Investigators have told us much and we should believe them. CRSR's place was hit first. Wagners knew all the victims' every move, phone call, text, post on SM and heard every word they said. With this kind of surveillance, it gave them the perfect advantage to hit each location methodically, quickly and perfectly (as to the cowardly ability to murder each one). This makes my blood boil. (2) If the Rs and the Ws had been on the outs since 2015, I don't think for a minute the Ws came to the doors and were welcomed or mistaken as friends and let in, that awful night. This is why all doors were locked that night. (3) I wonder if Ws intercepted texts, calls, FB posts that night and answered "as the victims." (4) Remember. All cameras were in full control of the Ws.

Evil at its worst, IMO.

And last but not least, the description of CRSr and KRs crime scenes by BJM and DS...blood all over the place. One shot to KRs eye? BS! And the main thing, what all happened at these crime scenes? IMO it is worse than can be imagined.

I'm not sure what you mean by BS. The witnesses descriptions about the blood? If KR was hit with a tactical round from something around .40cal, there could be a lot of blood spatter, and more, not to be too descriptive myself.

Evil at its worst, IMO.

LE never said , CRSR was targeted first. It's our own deduction from "CRSr's body was more decomposed than others".

My guess is CRSr's home was targeted last or next to last. This is because going to HMR first seems logical. FR and CR were neighbors. FR was shot in his bed, I tend to think they went there before CRSr.

Evil at its worst, IMO.

Based on what do we assume they were on the outs since 2015? Not questioning the accuracy, but what was the assumption based on?
TIA

My guess is that they started out from FWF and KR was first because he was so close. If it went sideways they could have scampered back to FWF behind those gates. My guess is that he was not meeting anyone either. Personally, it would seem better to try to deal with one person and see how that went before you went in to homes with multiple people inside.

If it had gone sideways with him and they didn't go to UHR, would CR even know the motive or the killers?

JMO.

Where they used to live, off of Bethel Rd., would be a good camping spot, and it's on their grandparents farm. They could change, and make a campfire (to keep warm and burn evidence).

LE never said , CRSR was targeted first. It's our own deduction from "CRSr's body was more decomposed than others".

My guess is CRSr's home was targeted last or next to last. This is because going to HMR first seems logical. FR and CR were neighbors. FR was shot in his bed, I tend to think they went there before CRSr.
I agree about LE never saying that. Not to mention a lot of things get twisted by the media. Don’t get me wrong, the coverage is beyond appreciated. It’s just sometimes, things are said for ratings. The same article that alluded to a defensive fracture to CR1’s arm went on to explain he was shot in the arm and his arm was fractured. Common sense says when a bullet hits a bone, a bone will fracture and/or chip. Many media articles also stated early on that CR1 was shot in the extremities when his redacted autopsy revealed he was shot in one upper limb, not multiple extremities. JMHO.

ETA

“Among the nine gunshot wounds he suffered was an apparent defensive wound to his right forearm that shattered bone”

Then there’s some other writing in the article. And back to CR1’s arm

“In addition to the bullet wound to his forearm, Rhoden Sr. also was shot in the torso and cheek.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cincinnati.com/amp/1357318002

It’s confusing to the reader. A bullet wound to the arm isn’t necessarily a defensive wound. It could be. But that’s not definitive based off of media notes.

Last edited:
BUT, if KR was asleep, how did anyone get in the camper without alerting the dog? A dog’s instincts are to bark when someone arrives and before they enter the home. Doesn’t it seem like the dog would have barked alerting KR to someone at his home?

And if the W’s were visiting the animal while KR was at work, wouldn’t KR’s security cameras have shown him that?

IMO the dog would have barking, however I doubt KR was expecting what followed. It may not have been unusual for any of the W's to stop in at that time. Could have been part of their plan to visit at night often so the dogs would be accustomed to it. Maybe?

I don't have a lot of confidence in Junk myself, and am quite thankful for Atty. Canepa (I think she's very sharp). However, in Junk's defense, on this one, he can't talk about the former W cases, b/c of the gag order, but the paper says it was for "lack of a speedy trial". Junk apparently wasn't on top of things, just one more reason I've little faith in him. The main reason, however, is the Jenkins case... Still shakin' my head over that one. Not a smart thing to do as a County Prosecutor.

Ohio's Right to a Speedy Trial
I don't know much about either attorney, but I agree with you that Junk does not bowl me over. Also disappointing is that he has let past cases be lost due to time lapse without prosecution. Wonder how he defends that?
I am very impressed with Angela Canepa. She presents as very professional without any dramatics. She is also very confident as well as nonplussed by the various defense attorneys. That also hints to me that she has a VERY solid case to prosecute. I hope so!
LM also seems very confident in her. :)
102ed0fd-ea28-4d9d-8f20-a2798367c2eb-_DSC0859.jpg

Re: Why don't certain offenders go to jail?

One possible answer: They're informants.

I've seen it before, someone with 4-5 felonies has never done a stint in jail longer than the time it takes to arrange bond. It's a trade-off.

We all have an opinion and I respect yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288