GUILTY MO - Clauddinnea 'Dee Dee' Blancharde, 48, Springfield, 10 June 2015 - #3

Nice try at rewriting history guy. Have you forgotten about your texts that your evil side "enjoys killing?"
https://www.news-leader.com/story/n...al-texts-springfield-gypsy-murder/1998077002/
From your link:
“I loved Gypsy to the point where I would ... do anything for her. I've proven that with what I did,” Godejohn said. “Unfortunately, because of how far I went, I feel as if she's betrayed me. I feel that she's abandoned me.”
BBM
So which is it - Gypsy used you or she abandoned you? Quite telling.

IMO Gypsy cannot heal and move forward if she emotionally holds on to Godejohn. If he truly loved her he would understand that it's best for her to leave him behind.

IMO he probably would not have become a killer without Gypsy in his life but at the same time it's clear she opened the door to his dark side and he made the choice to pursue that path. MOO.

do you know the sentencing date

Finally found it.

From Missouri Casenet:

1531-CR03590-01 - ST V NICHOLAS P GODEJOHN (E-CASE)

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Judge/Commissioner Time Day Setting Event
DAVID C JONES 11:00 AM 1 OF 1 Motion Hearing
Event Text: Mtn for New Trial / Sentencing Location: DIVISION 2 - 3rd Floor Greene

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/events.do

A Wisconsin man has been sentenced to life in prison in the stabbing death of a Missouri woman who forced her daughter to use a wheelchair and undergo unnecessary medical tests so she could collect gifts and charitable donations.

The Springfield News-Leader reports that the 29-year-old Nicholas Godejohn, of Big Bend, Wisconsin, won't be eligible for parole under the sentence ordered Friday. The sentence was the only one possible after he was convicted in November of first-degree murder in the June 2015 death of 48-year-old Clauddine "Dee Dee" Blanchard at her home near Springfield.

Man gets life for killing Missouri woman Dee Dee Blanchard, who made daughter Gypsy fake illness

Anyone watching the Hulu series right now? Joey King is doing an amazing job with Gypsy's mannerisms and voice.

One of the things that bothers me about this case is that there really ARE people who have multiple illnesses and have to make regular trips to the doctor and ER. If you're chronically ill, it can be VERY difficult to be taken seriously and to even get the proper dx to start with. When something like this happens, it just makes the medical field tighten down even more.

I was just coming to post this .. I am enjoying it, and yes, Joey King is doing a fantastic job portraying Gypsy :)

What I'm finding weird is how human Patricia Arquette is making DeeDee. I'm totally conflicted because on the one hand I think that woman was a monster, yet while I'm watching this I have occasional feelings of sympathy for her. That's all due to the acting, which I think is great.

I agree .. I mean, she obviously had issues to have put Gypsy thru everything, but she is coming across as caring, and loving, however, also coming across as a monster (since we know what she put Gypsy thru) .. that said, I am really enjoying it!

I
I'm not watching, but I expect this performance is to show viewers how so many medical people and other professionals were, well, fooled by Deedee.

JMHO YMMV

Well, people are rarely black and white. As a species we're pretty complicated. I think a lot of what's being shown, however, is a huge testament to Patricia's acting. She's amazing.

I finish part 4 yesterday (new episode every Wednesday) and the switch has been flipped .. characters are changing now .. really good! I've always like Patricia Arquette in what I've seen her in :) also, Nick has just been introduced and the actor is doing a great job portraying a creepy, troubled soul ..

Gypsy Rose Blanchard, the Missouri woman who murdered her mother after being forced by her for years to portray herself as terminally ill, is engaged.

Earlier this year, the 27-year-old quietly announced to family and friends that she and her boyfriend are getting married, family friend Fancy Micelli tells PEOPLE.

“They are very happy,” Micelli says. “You can hear excitement in her voice.”

The couple have known each other for a year and a half and started dating after meeting as pen pals while Blanchard was behind bars. Micelli, citing Blanchard’s wishes, did not reveal the fiancé’s name.

Gypsy Rose Blanchard Is Engaged to Man Who Contacted Her in Prison After Documentary

Dr. Phil this week took to Instagram to share a brief clip from his exclusive interview with Gypsy Rose Blanchard, the Missouri woman serving 10 years in prison for second-degree murder for her role in her mother Dee Dee Blanchard’s 2015 death.

In a previously unaired moment from his 2017 interview with Blanchard, per Cosmopolitan, Dr. Phil talked to the now 27-year-old about the moment her mother was stabbed to death by her then-boyfriend Nicholas Godejohn, who is now serving a life sentence for first-degree murder. The clip was shared in light of Dr. Phil’s new podcast, “The Killer Thorn of Gypsy Rose: Analysis of a Murder by Dr. Phil.”

Gypsy Rose Blanchard tells Dr. Phil about grim moment her mother was murdered: ‘It all went quiet’

I just finished The Act. This entire story was heartbreaking. I haven’t seen anything else on the story yet, now that I’m done with the series - I want to delve into the interviews and such.

'I don't think anyone ever had anything good to say' — Details emerge about possible Blanchard TV show

Gypsy Blanchard's family isn't ready to comment on the man Blanchard is engaged to marry — but in an interview this week with the News-Leader, a spokeswoman for the Blanchards was willing to offer new details about a potential TV show she's heading up, "By Proxy," and other recent news about the aftermath of the Blanchard case.

As the News-Leader reported in February 2018, the Blanchard family began cooperating on a potential TV show, dubbed "By Proxy," with screenwriter Franchesca Macelli. Macelli holds the "life rights" to the Gypsy Blanchard story.

"Our ('By Proxy' Facebook) page went from 500 people 30 days ago to 43,000," Macelli said Wednesday over the phone from Louisville, Kentucky. The project attracted the attention of InTouch Weekly, which posted an update on "By Proxy" Monday.

The show is still in "pre-production" — TV-speak for the planning phase before filming. "By Proxy" would need funding to go forward, but Macelli said her production company, Mad Ginger Entertainment, has been approached by several producers. A couple of TV executives are also taking a look, she said, along with "several big platforms."

She declined to name names but said she's pitched a streaming service, a couple of notable producers of reality TV and scripted drama shows and one of the major traditional broadcast TV networks. The show has three creators, including Macelli's daughter, along with a close friend and business partner, and a writing team that includes M.J. Pack. Pack often covers horror and true-crime topics and wrote about the Blanchard case for a website, Thought Catalog.

'I don't think anyone ever had anything good to say' — Details emerge about possible Blanchard TV show

Her family couldn’t stand her, but they miss her? Alrighty then.

I’m curious to hear more about Dee Dee, The Act didn’t go too much into her childhood.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back