Found Deceased Spain - Julen Rosello, 2, fell into narrow and deep borehole, Totalán, 13 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

The headline in Spanish
Localizan a Julen en el tapón de arena del pozo a 73 metros de profundidad

via Google translator came out for me as:

"They locate to Julen in the plug of sand of the well to 73 meters of depth"

This may refer to that sorta dogleg twist the news has reported. (I.e. that borehole has some twists due to the nature of the soil with which they are working.) Maybe it's that they found some of those candy wrappers they think were his, or some hair or, well gods only know what... or it could be much worse.

My prayers are with the family. All our prayers and good thoughts are, surely.

Body of missing boy, 2, 'found in Spanish well he fell down'

The body of missing two-year-old Julen Rosello has reportedly been found in the Spanish well he fell down three days ago.

Respected Spanish news website El Espanol said it had been spotted beneath a blockage around 240 ft down the 350ft borehole.

Spanish authorities are yet to make an official announcement.

[...]

And here I go, clutching a t straws.

The article says "
THE body of Julen Jimenez has been found.

Rescuers found the child some 73 metres deep today and have confirmed it is that of the boy, 2, following DNA tests.

More to follow…"

This part intrigues me: "...following DNA tests."

Can DNA testing be done that quickly? Or did they find evidence shortly after this accident and it was rapidly tested? I know DNA testing isn't the long, arduous process it used to be, but that soon?

I really am desperately clutching at any shred of hope. Gods bless his family and all those who are affected by this horrific incident.

Also, not to make light of this in any way, but that website "The Olive Press"? That's a clever name. Hope that their reporting is inaccurate, cool name or not.

Hoping that these reports are simply a mis translation & they refer to the hair found in the plug of earth.
I cannot find any other reports of is body being found.
Continued thoughts & wishes for his safe recovery.
It’s strange since El Espanol is a Spanish news outlet. Hopefully they just got it wrong.

Here is something from Spain I listen to over and over. It is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen & heard. May it give you hope and joy, as it does for me. Some loveliness as we wait for news on our Julen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radnewal