OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up late looking over previous videos: This is a telling move. GW3, during his entire hearing keeps his hands off the table and/or covers his right hand with his left so that you can not see his scorpion tattoo on his right index finger. Well, he almost managed to get through the entire hearing until....watch at 56:01 of the attached video. GW3 stands up and uncrosses his hands and the camera zooms in on his tattoo. His attorney notices that the camera is zooming in, zooms right onto his scorpion tattoo for about 20 seconds, and immediately leans towards GW3 & GW3 leans over towards his attorney. (this is what I think he said COVER UP THAT SCORPION TATTOO ON YOUR TRIGGER FINGER...) At that moment, GW3 does the "hand dance shuffle" and quickly covers up his scorpion tattoo with his left hand. Oh my...had to watch it a couple of times. It was the only "panic move" I saw made in that entire hearing. If I was a professional poker player, I would push all my chips in on that move alone! Every player has a "tell." Psyche.... He doesn't have a winning hand and is trying to bluff.
And of course, not lost on observations was that he was the only one of the W4's to wear a long sleeve t-shirt to cover his forearms in the initial arraignments. I-Question if this is because it is cold in the courtroom or to cover up more tattoos that might be a distraction??:D:D
Can suspects have their tattoos removed, if their moms are willing to pay for it, while they await their trials?

Up late looking over previous videos: This is a telling move. GW3, during his entire hearing keeps his hands off the table and/or covers his right hand with his left so that you can not see his scorpion tattoo on his right index finger. Well, he almost managed to get through the entire hearing until....watch at 56:01 of the attached video. GW3 stands up and uncrosses his hands and the camera zooms in on his tattoo. His attorney notices that the camera is zooming in, zooms right onto his scorpion tattoo for about 20 seconds, and immediately leans towards GW3 & GW3 leans over towards his attorney. (this is what I think he said COVER UP THAT SCORPION TATTOO ON YOUR TRIGGER FINGER...) At that moment, GW3 does the "hand dance shuffle" and quickly covers up his scorpion tattoo with his left hand. Oh my...had to watch it a couple of times. It was the only "panic move" I saw made in that entire hearing. If I was a professional poker player, I would push all my chips in on that move alone! Every player has a "tell." Psyche.... He doesn't have a winning hand and is trying to bluff.
And of course, not lost on observations was that he was the only one of the W4's to wear a long sleeve t-shirt to cover his forearms in the initial arraignments. I-Question if this is because it is cold in the courtroom or to cover up more tattoos that might be a distraction??:D:D
Can suspects have their tattoos removed, if their moms are willing to pay for it, while

Trying to cover the scorpion tattoo and the others with that shirt.

I doubt that he can have them removed. He's in Butler County and they only receive what the state requires. Hopefully, he is eating a lot of the Sheriff's special burgers. Nutritionally healthy but intentionally disgusting. Sheriff is very proud of the food situation.

Why did he have that tat when it appeared to be after the laser focus? What a guy? ;(

Can suspects have their tattoos removed, if their moms are willing to pay for it, while they await their trials?
Had not noticed this before. Great find!

Great detective work! The answer to your question about George covering up his arms is not because it's cold. Nope! It's because of his white supremacist tattoo on his left forearm. Have a looksie!

I don't know much about either attorney, but I agree with you that Junk does not bowl me over. Also disappointing is that he has let past cases be lost due to time lapse without prosecution. Wonder how he defends that?
I am very impressed with Angela Canepa. She presents as very professional without any dramatics. She is also very confident as well as nonplussed by the various defense attorneys. That also hints to me that she has a VERY solid case to prosecute. I hope so!
LM also seems very confident in her. :)
102ed0fd-ea28-4d9d-8f20-a2798367c2eb-_DSC0859.jpg

Angela Canepa does seem ready to counteract the defense with anything they bring up. This case could make or break her career, too. A lot of people will be watching her prosecute one of the biggest cases the State of Ohio has ever handled. I'm sure she was chosen because DeWine thought she was up to the challenge. I'm rooting for her to shine her brightest....

Don't know how much time he spent in there, but if he only looked in, looked at KR's face, and backed out, he saw a lot of blood. "All over the place" may have not been an accurate description, just more of a feeling.

Unless of course there really was blood all over the place, in which case I'd think two people could have been killed in there. Or did they shoot him in the eye and move him to the bed?!!

You know, there's just no tellin', yet. Nothing has to make sense, or this never would have happened.

I keep thinking- how could the Ws think they could get away with 8 murders in 4 separate locations? That’s crazy- even if meticulously planned. But maybe they didn’t intend to kill 8.

If there really was blood everywhere in KR's camper (in a way not consistent with a single gunshot to 1 person in bed)…
Maybe GR was killed at KR’s camper and then moved? Maybe neither GR nor KR were intended targets but GR saw commotion at CRSr’s and went to KR’s?

JMO- me trying to make sense of what we have heard/read. I’ll go back to lurking :)

Would still show on the cell tower though, I think. Can't ID the user, but could maybe see the user on other towers if they used the phone enough. Might've revealed movements. There's a tower on UHR.

Wonder if the Walmart video showed the W's buying burner phones? If so, it wouldn't be difficult to match up the burners with phone signals out around UHR that night.

Wonder if the Walmart video showed the W's buying burner phones? If so, it wouldn't be difficult to match up the burners with phone signals out around UHR that night.
Was there a video? How long does Walmart save videos? I had wondered if they had a video showing Angela making the purchases or if they found a receipt.

Was there a video? How long does Walmart save videos? I had wondered if they had a video showing Angela making the purchases or if they found a receipt.

Thanks for asking. I'm speculating about a video. All we know is that LE had knowledge of items they purchased at a Walmart that were considered evidence against them.

I keep thinking- how could the Ws think they could get away with 8 murders in 4 separate locations? That’s crazy- even if meticulously planned. But maybe they didn’t intend to kill 8.

If there really was blood everywhere in KR's camper (in a way not consistent with a single gunshot to 1 person in bed)…
Maybe GR was killed at KR’s camper and then moved? Maybe neither GR nor KR were intended targets but GR saw commotion at CRSr’s and went to KR’s?

JMO- me trying to make sense of what we have heard/read. I’ll go back to lurking :)

Not sure why they would go to the trouble of killing GR at KR's camper, then loading him into a vehicle and driving him to CR1's trailer. Seems doubtful, but we will find out.

JMO, Stone's statement about "blood everywhere" referred to the mess made around KR. It would have been a grisly scene in and of itself.

Well there was that blue sedan in KR's driveway, and a blue sedan taken on a rollback when JM's Toyota pickup was hauled away on a second rollback. There was some discussion early about the blue cars (not sure if the same car). LE was interviewed and answered that the two vehicles towed that day were involved in the investigation. This was before the mass of vehicles were removed from UHR.

Good catch! Eight segments on the scorpion's tail? Maybe?

Does anyone know what denomination the Church of W's is? I've never met any highly religious people that condone tattoos, much less wear them.

Does anyone know what denomination the Church of W's is? I've never met any highly religious people that condone tattoos, much less wear them.

Rivers of Joy Baptist Church from Minford. Ohio in early 2000's per the church website (pastor).

I can't decide if that is 7 or 8 on his hand. It looks like a long 7th notch to me. Jmo

The highly religious IMO is a con or an extremely warped version on the W's behalf. There is just no way that I believe that they were genuine about this.

I looked over and missed obvious clues about their involvement for over a year because they were Christians so they said.

jmo

Rivers of Joy Baptist Church from Minford. Ohio in early 2000's per the church website (pastor).

I can't decide if that is 7 or 8 on his hand. It looks like a long 7th notch to me. Jmo

I searched a bit and Baptist views on tattoos are mixed. I suppose in modern times, congregations need to be inclusive and accepting to keep their churches going. I know some old Baptist churches that might collapse in the mere presence of scorpion tattoos.

The tail gets blurry toward the end, I tried to count but wasn't willing to press my luck with the migraines. Could be 7 .... so not counting who, KR? Pure speculation.

The highly religious IMO is a con or an extremely warped version on the W's behalf. There is just no way that I believe that they were genuine about this.

I looked over and missed obvious clues about their involvement for over a year because they were Christians so they said.

jmo

The signed custody agreement and alleged amicable relationships was always a stopper for me, other things seemed to fit better than most theories.

Great detective work! The answer to your question about George covering up his arms is not because it's cold. Nope! It's because of his white supremacist tattoo on his left forearm. Have a looksie!

I'd LOVE to know what the officer said to the off camera individual. It occurred @ 3/4 of the way through the video....as the officer closed the door behind GW3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken