CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #31 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought of this as well at the beginning. So what if he solicited someone besides KK? A local who is a bestie and who has been on the bad side of the law before? If PF started talking, he could lose his life if he talked.
I don’t think his life is in any danger. I think he’s just trying to protect himself from being exposed even more.

If he points the finger at someone else, he’d effectively be pointing the finger at himself.

In the Watts case, CW pretended like he was protecting his mistress when he said “I don’t want her involved in this.”

In that case it wasn’t altruistic, it was because he knew she could expose him.

Ok I wonder how many on his legal team are from his area...you know, local guys who know The Frazees well? That is concerning to me.
Please don’t tell me there are no “good ole boys” networks out there. Florissant and neighboring towns are small.

I'm sure there are 'good ole boys' everywhere. I live in a smaller town and we definitely have some around here. Do you think his legal team is quietly leaking info to a third party that knows to stay away from media/public?

Ok I wonder how many on his legal team are from his area...you know, local guys who know The Frazees well? That is concerning to me.
Please don’t tell me there are no “good ole boys” networks out there. Florissant and neighboring towns are small.

I think the law prevails, no matter how well acquainted with him his legal team might be. Jmo

I don’t think his life is in any danger. I think he’s just trying to protect himself from being exposed even more.

If he points the finger at someone else, he’d effectively be pointing the finger at himself.

In the Watts case, CW pretended like he was protecting his mistress when he said “I don’t want her involved in this.”

I don’t see a need for KK to be “protected”, do you?
Every case has witnesses, few are ever put in “protection” status. Jmo

PF wouldn’t maintain his silence to protect anyone else, he’d do it to protect himself.

I have thought about that as well. Something inside just tells me there are more involved that we know. I wasn't thinking just PF and KK either. But who and why would PF be trying to protect someone else? It's not like (if it were a love interest) that he could ever have a life with said person. Or if it was a friend, what does he stand to gain from protecting someone else now?

Perhaps PF has a close male friend....like a “good ole boys club” network. Maybe KK thought she could hang with the guys and this is how she fits into PF’s life. I do think there are more people involved or had been aware then we know about.

Ugh ...THAT case. Talk about some crazies coming out of the woodwork defending him. See, from the getgo we saw through CW. He couldn’t lie well (well, except to his lover and I’m still uncertain if she didn’t prod him a little).

But we haven’t heard from PF. Nothing to observe. He looks
Ike every normal guy to me. All I have is that LE has him cornered and he isn’t going anywhere.

Remember the robot “number five” in that cute movie that absorbed all he read with the speed of lightning? That’s how I feel right now. Feed me more information!:p

1. The 4 - day Thanksgiving weekend would be ideal because neither PF, KB,nor KK would have to answer to associates about missing any work.

Which sends me back to solicitation and murder charges for him, and Conspiracy to commit and Accessory BEFORE and AFTER the fact for her.

Both are going to prison for all the good rodeo-in’ years left for either of them.

Last edited:

Haha, I had close to the same thought!

Hmmm...so it is your strong opinion that KK will not be charged? Do you think it is because she is talking and has become a protected witness? We don’t have a lot of facts in this case so I realize we are all jumping to conclusions based on rumors we have heard. However, those rumors may be true.

Maybe FBI was looking for more than just a phone?

What would be the R’s reasons for lying, if they did? Just because they wanted air time?

You said the R’s called the CBI after they knew the FBI had talked to KK. Why didn’t they call FBI or CBI in November? Heck, why didn’t M call them in November. I’m guessing you are not clairvoyant and don’t know the answers. :( But I’m somewhat irritated with how the R’s have insinuated themselves into this case.

Right now, all we know is there was likely a murder in KBs home and she was likely the victim. LE has evidence that puts PF in the crime scene, likely phone data. And that’s it?

The DA said this case wouldn’t be tried in the media. I actually hope he eases his position on that after the arraignment.

Oh one more question. Realizing you know a lot about CO and the laws there, and reading your other posts, I gather you think this is a tough case without a body in CO. Is that because he is a local and she is not?
A lot of good questions! First, I think KK got interviewed by the FBI, possibly at work, and surrendered her phone. I suspect that co-workers witnessed it, and called Mrs. R. I don't believe that she has been arrested at this time. I DO believe that whenever a dramatic story starts jumping from state to state, the press goes into a frenzy. They don't seem to be even capable of querying "Really, are you sure?"
Finally. the case is just past the infancy of investigation on this date, and barely pulling itself across the flo0r on it's elbows. It has yet to toddle, and a long ways before it has full legs.

Perhaps PF has a close male friend....like a “good ole boys club” network. Maybe KK thought she could hang with the guys and this is how she fits into PF’s life. I do think there are more people involved or had been aware then we know about.

I get it. I do. But.. I still don't see PF going down solely for something that he had help with. I don't believe that PF is able to care enough about someone else to sacrifice his own life.

I'm sure there are 'good ole boys' everywhere. I live in a smaller town and we definitely have some around here. Do you think his legal team is quietly leaking info to a third party that knows to stay away from media/public?
Ha! I don’t even know who is legal team is. But I didn’t mean that as being a compliment. Being that PF is an accused murderer, He likely knows some shady characters. I cannot classify him with CW.

Haha, I had close to the same thought!
Everyone I have seen so far is from Colorado Springs, including the judges. The metro area of the Springs is well over 550,000 population. Woodland Park is considered a suburban area of C.S., while Cripple Creek, where the courthouse is, is not. Divide, where the jail is, is not. Florissant is beyond Divide, well after the turnoff to Cripple Creek. It certainly is not. If it does actually go to trial, the defendant and 7 or 8 of the jurors may be the only rural folk in the room.
IMO

KK needed protection the moment the phone pinged in Idaho.

This! MOO I believe that PF could have tried to blame it all on her if he didn't get arrested first! "Scorned ex lover that was jealous".

I get it. I do. But.. I still don't see PF going down solely for something that he had help with. I don't believe that PF is able to care enough about someone else to sacrifice his own life.
It doesn’t matter if he had help or not, atleast in regards to his particular situation.

Even if someone helped him with this, he’s still looking at life in prison.

Oh I don’t think he’s not talking to only protect someone else....his priority is himself and he wouldn’t do anything to incriminate himself or take responsibility for his actions. IMO I’m just suggesting perhaps this was discussed and agreed upon in the planning stages. No one talks, period. Then KK folded when confronted by LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769