Shannan Gilbert's 23 Minute 911 Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shannan grabbed the money that was on the table
from the drug deal
and ran.
She took her money stuffed it in her purse and ran
for her life.

Okay if Shannan had her purse with her at Gus Coletti's home, then left, was the purse ever located after that point. If so did it have any money in it?

Secondly if the money was a part of a drug deal in Brewer's home, and likely Brewer's money, why didn't Brewer take part in the chase of Shannan?

Third if there was a drug deal taking place at Brewer's house, and Pak was sitting outside in his SUV, who was the other party to the drug deal? There has to be someone buying or selling drugs to Brewer. Who was that person?

It just does not make sense to me that Shannan would steal drug money from Brewer. Are you sure there was a drug deal? Brewer never disclosed that as far as I know. never said Shannan took his money either.

If Shannan was afraid for her life, which was the reason for the 911 call, why would she bother to take money with her?

Okay if Shannan had her purse with her at Gus Coletti's home, then left, was the purse ever located after that point. If so did it have any money in it?

Secondly if the money was a part of a drug deal in Brewer's home, and likely Brewer's money, why didn't Brewer take part in the chase of Shannan?

Third if there was a drug deal taking place at Brewer's house, and Pak was sitting outside in his SUV, who was the other party to the drug deal? There has to be someone buying or selling drugs to Brewer. Who was that person?

It just does not make sense to me that Shannan would steal drug money from Brewer. Are you sure there was a drug deal? Brewer never disclosed that as far as I know. never said Shannan took his money either.

If Shannan was afraid for her life, which was the reason for the 911 call, why would she bother to take money with her?

thank you, well said.

IIRC Purse (and shoes) were located before Shannan's body was found. I don't remember any report of money being found in the purse. And, also I don't think the purse and shoes were found near the location of the remains. I just remember the chief kept saying in his Irish accent "we've found Shannan's pocketbook, slip-on shoes and lip gloss".

IIRC Purse (and shoes) were located before Shannan's body was found. I don't remember any report of money being found in the purse. And, also I don't think the purse and shoes were found near the location of the remains. I just remember the chief kept saying in his Irish accent "we've found Shannan's pocketbook, slip-on shoes and lip gloss".

A pocket book to me, is much smaller and different from a purse. Much less capacity for the pocketbook.
It makes sense with the type of people involved that no money would be reported found.

It is my understanding if you steal from a drug dealer, the penalty is death. So if there was a drug deal going on, and Shannan took the money, there is a motive to murder her. However I cannot recall anybody mention a drug deal taking place. Is that information on the 911 call?

Are we really sure a drug deal was taking place, and are we really sure Shannan took the money? Any way to substantiate this?

i had a recollection that the purse was found in close proximity to her remains. i could very well be wrong on that, but that was my recollection.

still an important detail in my mind. when she fled brewers after the 911 call, did she have the purse at colletti's? if not, she must have left them behind at some point before that. where the purse was located becomes very important in this scenario.

for that matter, we can whittle it down to her phone. did she have that with her at colletti's? if not, where was it found. if so, why wasn't she still on the phone with 911? or why didn't she call for help from the marsh?

A pocket book to me, is much smaller and different from a purse. Much less capacity for the pocketbook.
It makes sense with the type of people involved that no money would be reported found.

It is my understanding if you steal from a drug dealer, the penalty is death. So if there was a drug deal going on, and Shannan took the money, there is a motive to murder her. However I cannot recall anybody mention a drug deal taking place. Is that information on the 911 call?

Are we really sure a drug deal was taking place, and are we really sure Shannan took the money? Any way to substantiate this?

One of us on this thread spoke to Pak for two years.There are a lot of things the public doesn't know.
Brewer didn't want to pay Shannan her cut. She wasn't having any of that crap from a schmuck like Brewer.
Hi Pat Portela.

i had a recollection that the purse was found in close proximity to her remains. i could very well be wrong on that, but that was my recollection.

still an important detail in my mind. when she fled brewers after the 911 call, did she have the purse at colletti's? if not, she must have left them behind at some point before that. where the purse was located becomes very important in this scenario.

for that matter, we can whittle it down to her phone. did she have that with her at colletti's? if not, where was it found. if so, why wasn't she still on the phone with 911? or why didn't she call for help from the marsh?

Found an old post with map... and her cell phone was found with purse, jeans (how could I forget she somehow lost her pants!), and lip gloss. While these were found in same vicinity... they weren't exactly near her remains (IMO).

Shannan Gilbert Found, death declared an accident. What do you think?

One of us on this thread spoke to Pak for two years.There are a lot of things the public doesn't know.
Brewer didn't want to pay Shannan her cut. She wasn't having any of that crap from a schmuck like Brewer.
Hi Pat Portela.

Thank you,
'Cut of what' did Brewer not want to pay? Her cut of a drug deal?
Was Shannan at Brewer's for sex or for a drug deal or both?
I always thought Shannan's boyfriend Alex Ruiz was the drug dealer not Shannan.
Are we sure Pak was truthful?

The theory regarding a ring of wealthy men sounds plausible. Maybe not all men met/meet all the time maybe only 2 or 3 at times. --she was in the house for 3 hours before the 911. They party was in full gear then the highlight where she realized impending doom ---the "kill" The girls found strangled in burlap may be the products of such a ring---clean kill curious kill--not a horrific gruesome kill done by a bonafide psychopathic serial killer i.e torso killer. These wealthy men pay off police dept---engage the dept ---with suspicious behavior of PC Burke. and to add the guy who owned the nursery who shot himself ---maybe he was a part of the Ring or provided the burlap bags ---killing himself bc of association and a direct link. The doctor across who helped Shannon also probably a member. The torso killer took advantage of the situation bc bonafide serial killers do not want to be caught and not be able to feed. Think there was a wealthy mans club and a true crime serial killer collision. 2 isolated situations that collided after news broke on the 4 bodies ---a psychopath seeing a easy opportunity to divert police. Maybe there is just a LISK and then a ring of wealthy bored men aided and abetted by local authority.

If John Ray had a brain in
his head instead of jello
he would have sued Pak along with the doc

Pak is not rich enough to sue. John Ray only sued Hackett to depose him on the truth regarding the call to Mari Gilbert. They really needed to get depositions or sworn statements from these people involved to determine liability.

Pak was already Brewer's associate. Pak is the person who set up the meeting with Brewer. Brewer has a plethora of assets he acquired after Shannan's death but he either did not know about them or didn't find an interest in deposing Brewer. Which, 2 million dollars in real estate seems extremely appetizing. I am unsure why John Ray was hyper focused on Hackett.

The doctor across who helped Shannon also probably a member.

I think the group originally included him but they disliked Hackett because he was investigating them. That is why they tried to pin it on him, IMO. Burke may have mentioned any extortion to Hackett and Hackett would have attempted to figure out what was up and tried to spy on them. Further the Gambino's probably thought Brewer was a loose cannon running an operation on their turf and making a mess, so after their already mounting legal issues they didn't want to take any more risks that put their family in the middle of another racket or problem.

Nobody wants to believe me on this but...Italians did have a code of conduct and rules. They don't like these things outside their door. To be honest the fact the killer left the bodies there kind of seems they were Demeo wanna-be's, disgruntled with the family in some way and wanted to implicate them in another set of murders.

That's why I am curious who the family was having Demeo-esque issues with during this time. Sloppy, liability, carrying out unsanctioned hits. Dealing drugs, running girls.

Who were the weirdos in their fan club that they tried to avoid who had something to desperately prove for acceptance? Who did they cut off or reject from associations? These homicides were too close to them in proximity to be perpetrated BY them. Please trust me on that one.

I am still looking for Demeo copy cats.

Made men taking out made men or men who owed them money is a different ball game than targeting innocent women and children. I simply have no tolerance for girls being exploited and hurt and having little kids as casualties. That is why I can't let this case go. Women and children are off limits.

If anything SCPD was extorted into obstructing. I'd love to ask James Burke about what was actually going on. Maybe someone still in his circle might be able to do it?

Pak is not rich enough to sue. John Ray only sued Hackett to depose him on the truth regarding the call to Mari Gilbert. They really needed to get depositions or sworn statements from these people involved to determine liability.

Pak was already Brewer's associate. Pak is the person who set up the meeting with Brewer. Brewer has a plethora of assets he acquired after Shannan's death but he either did not know about them or didn't find an interest in deposing Brewer. Which, 2 million dollars in real estate seems extremely appetizing. I am unsure why John Ray was hyper focused on Hackett.

no no
Joseph Ruis set up the appointment with Brewer
Pak was his errand boy

Joseph Ruis ordered the hit on Shannan,
because of the drug deal that went down that night
and her blabbing on 911
she had to be killed
I thought you knew all this Mark.

no no
Joseph Ruis set up the appointment with Brewer
Pak was his errand boy

Joseph Ruis ordered the hit on Shannan,
because of the drug deal that went down that night
and her blabbing on 911
she had to be killed
I thought you knew all this Mark.

Yeah. I need to know what crime family Brewer wanted to work for, sweet pea.

Yeah. I need to know what crime family Brewer wanted to work for, sweet pea.

Brewer worked for the Joseph Ruis
crime family
Joseph's daddy was a HARD CORE mafiaso,
but, you already knew that right Markie Mark?
All roads either lead to Hawk
or Joseph Ruis
You can't walk down two roads at once right Mark?

You can't walk down two roads at once right Mark?

Exploring all potential options is called fair and unbiased but I would not expect you to be able to notice that. Who is Joseph Ruis's daddy then, Gaga? What crime family? I haven't heard of the notorious Ruis Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member