CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #31 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, just seeing the breaking news about the landfill search :(... If they were just going on a hunch based on his reported whereabouts I think they would have done it sooner. Someone pointed them to this specific landfill, and I'd be really surprised if it was PF himself. MOO.

I wouldn't.
PF appears to have an uncanny ability to telegraph his actions to LE without even uttering a single syllable.

Reportedly, KK/PF dated as teens, friends of hers claim they rekindled their “relationship” in or around 2016.

Imo:

Woman + cowboy + woman = murder.

Where did that info come from? I speculated that it was re-connection, probably done through FB. Get a divorce, look up guys you used to know and hit on them. FB is a sewer of that kind of stuff.

I respectfully disagree with the first part; I think KK is singing like a canary. If she wants to minimize the amount of time she is likely going to serve, she'll talk. If the Rs tale is correct, she's already told her BFF. As to knowing where KB is, I sure hope you are right about that.

I agree. She’s very likely giving every single detail she knows. Which I feel is a heck of a lot more than only having knowledge of phone disposal.

Ha! Dismemberment isn’t a favorite topic of mine either.

It’s not a place I usually go, because on the whole, it is incredibly rare.

The reason I went there in this case, was in an effort to explain the way the search at her house went.

This case really changed following that final search, when law enforcement declared that Kelsey was dead, and died in that home.

I couldn’t imagine them missing blood evidence on the walls, but I could see them possibly missing evidence in the bathtub, especially the drain.

Its still a bit of a stretch, but I think it is even more likely considering these new developments.

MG, did LE declare KB was killed in the condo or that it was likely? I’ve never found a definitive statement. “Likely” leaves some room for speculation, imo.

Prior to LE’s comments, I wondered if KB left with P, in broad daylight, maybe thinking they were going to the ranchette & he took her elsewhere.
As far as KB not being “dressed & made up”, perhaps she had her make up in her purse & took a change of clothes.
Her family wouldn’t notice a missing pair of jeans/sweater, IMO.

She could have bought an ingredient to mske a dish at P’s house, even. The window of his arrrival is so close to her returning from the grocery, she had to know he was coming, imo, he seemed to arrive shortly after she got home.

Is trash...crushed...at a landfill or in process of getting there? I feel like finding a body would be like a needle in a hay stack. Even harder if trash is compacted.

MG, did LE declare KB was killed in the condo or that it was likely? I’ve never found a definitive statement. “Likely” leaves some room for speculation, imo.

Prior to LE’s comments, I wondered if KB left with P, in broad daylight, maybe thinking they were going to the ranchette & he took her elsewhere.
As far as KB not being “dressed & made up”, perhaps she had her make up in her purse & took a change of clothes.
Her family wouldn’t notice a missing pair of jeans/sweater, IMO.

She could have bought an ingredient to mske a dish at P’s house, even. The window of his arrrival is so close to her returning from the grocery, she had to know he was coming, imo, he seemed to arrive shortly after she got home.
They did say “likely,” but after that loud final search, it doesn’t take much to read between the lines.

This wouldn’t be a wild guess on their part.

It sounds like they have not even begun a search.

ABC News: Search for Kelsey Berreth expands to landfill

“The Colorado Bureau of Investigation contacted Waste Management of Colorado regarding a potential search at Midway Landfill and we are cooperating fully,” Waste Management spokeswoman Anne Spitza told ABC News.​

Spitza would not comment on the timing of any search at the landfill or what investigators would be looking for, only saying all questions should be directed to the district attorney’s office, ABC News reported Wednesday evening.​

When you are charged with a crime, you have some finality about your future.

KK appears to be deep in this mess, yet she hasn't been named a POI, suspect, or arrested. I would think she knows the hammer will be coming down hard. What does she think about when she goes to bed at night? Wakes up in the morning? How does she spend her days? She doesn't know what is coming or when it is coming, but she know she won't be going to work or hanging out with BBFs.

I wonder if the delay in an arrest (or clarification of her status) is a play by LE to break her down. Her lawyer can only control so much.

She is in a living hell right now.

It makes me ill to think that is where they will find her. I hope not, but it's possible. I'm just thinking of those industrial strength Glad garbage bags. They are huge and thick plastic and certainly large enough for someone as tiny as KB. PF could easily have found a dumpster locally during the first few days no one was looking for her. And, since he had this planned in advance, he could have known exactly when the disposal truck would come for the dumpster to take it to the landfill :(
MOO
As soon as I saw the article about the landfill, for some reason my mind went immediately back to something that always bugged me.

In the picture of Frazee’s home, there are 2 large green trash cans in front of the house/front porch. One is clearly newer (or at least appears newer due to brighter shade of green). It may very well be completely irrelevant, but it just strikes me whenever I see the photo. (If he used a trash can to dispose of body or evidence...and then needed to replace trash can, which could have originally been part of a matching set.)

*On the other hand, there are lots of benign reasons for two trash cans to be different colors. So, it could mean nothing at all.

See 2nd photo in article for reference.

Missing Mom Case ‘Suspicious’: Investigators Search Home Of Kelsey Berreth’s Fiancé Patrick Frazee

Hearing about a landfill search never sounds good, but hopefully, in terms of evidence and justice...it ends up being a very good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave