CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #31 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as I saw the article about the landfill, for some reason my mind went immediately back to something that always bugged me.

In the picture of Frazee’s home, there are 2 large green trash cans in front of the house/front porch. One is clearly newer (or at least appears newer due to brighter shade of green). It may very well be completely irrelevant, but it just strikes me whenever I see the photo. (If he used a trash can to dispose of body or evidence...and then needed to replace trash can, which could have originally been part of a matching set.)

*On the other hand, there are lots of benign reasons for two trash cans to be different colors. So, it could mean nothing at all.

See 2nd photo in article for reference.

Missing Mom Case ‘Suspicious’: Investigators Search Home Of Kelsey Berreth’s Fiancé Patrick Frazee

Hearing about a landfill search never sounds good, but hopefully, in terms of evidence and justice...it ends up being a very good thing.
My guess is that if her body is at a dump, he transported it immediately from her house, to a dumpster.

I don’t think he would have brought it home first.

It makes me ill to think that is where they will find her. I hope not, but it's possible. I'm just thinking of those industrial strength Glad garbage bags. They are huge and thick plastic and certainly large enough for someone as tiny as KB. PF could easily have found a dumpster locally during the first few days no one was looking for her. And, since he had this planned in advance, he could have known exactly when the disposal truck would come for the dumpster to take it to the landfill :(
MOO
Agree with your thinking. And I wouldn’t be surprised if the initial dump site we heard him visit was the initial body (parts) disposal scene. Or perhaps where other “items” were disposed of. That visit must have occurred prior to when PF went there in broad daylight, with two other guys.

That visit we all know of might have been a decoy (as many of you speculated) or with the sick purpose of checking the scene and to feel in control.

We shall find out what the ties, if any, are found between the two waste facilities sites.

MOO and speculations.

IMHO, they are going after something big enough that they can find. Murder weapons, purses, whatever is just too small. This is a nasty job, y'all, and while it can go on for a long period of time, I believe we are finally hearing cracking noises in this case.
MOO, MOO, MOO

My guess is that if her body is at a dump, he transported it immediately from her house, to a dumpster.

I guess I was thinking more along the lines of him having the green trash can in the back of his truck (ahead of time). But that wouldn’t have been too inconspicuous...so, unlikely, I realize.

* ETA- Since Kelsey’s home doesn’t have a garage, I wonder how the trash system works in her neighborhood. I wonder if the homes have trash cans or if there is a community disposal site. (Not that I think PF would have used it. Just wondering if Kelsey had large outdoor bins).

When you are charged with a crime, you have some finality about your future.

KK appears to be deep in this mess, yet she hasn't been named a POI, suspect, or arrested. I would think she know the hammer will be coming down hard. What does she think about when she goes to bed at night? Wakes up in the morning? How does she spend her days? She doesn't know what is coming or when it is coming, but she know she won't be going to work or hanging out with BBFs.

I wonder if the delay in an arrest (or clarification of her status) is a play by LE to break her down. Her lawyer can only control so much.

She is in a living hell right now.

She also knows she might not be tucking her kids into bed at night for awhile and she better speak up to hopefully reduce that time away.

KK appears to be deep in this mess, yet she hasn't been named a POI, suspect, or arrested. I would think she knows the hammer will be coming down hard. What does she think about when she goes to bed at night? Wakes up in the morning? How does she spend her days? She doesn't know what is coming or when it is coming, but she know she won't be going to work or hanging out with BBFs.

I wonder if the delay in an arrest (or clarification of her status) is a play by LE to break her down. Her lawyer can only control so much.

Awwwww poor thing.

As soon as I saw the article about the landfill, for some reason my mind went immediately back to something that always bugged me.

In the picture of Frazee’s home, there are 2 large green trash cans in front of the house/front porch. One is clearly newer (or at least appears newer due to brighter shade of green). It may very well be completely irrelevant, but it just strikes me whenever I see the photo. (If he used a trash can to dispose of body or evidence...and then needed to replace trash can, which could have originally been part of a matching set.)

*On the other hand, there are lots of benign reasons for two trash cans to be different colors. So, it could mean nothing at all.

See 2nd photo in article for reference.

Missing Mom Case ‘Suspicious’: Investigators Search Home Of Kelsey Berreth’s Fiancé Patrick Frazee

Hearing about a landfill search never sounds good, but hopefully, in terms of evidence and justice...it ends up being a very good thing.

Those garbage cans are what my trash removal company provides. If a person has excess sitting on top of one can, they bring another one, automatically. They want all waste IN the Herbie Curbie. They want the driver to remain in the truck, lifting the containers to the truck.

KK appears to be deep in this mess, yet she hasn't been named a POI, suspect, or arrested. I would think she knows the hammer will be coming down hard. What does she think about when she goes to bed at night? Wakes up in the morning? How does she spend her days? She doesn't know what is coming or when it is coming, but she know she won't be going to work or hanging out with BBFs.

Agree. But, at least she has life.
I couldn’t function, I’d be a total wreck. Sleep would not come easily, for me.

PF could have brought one of his large green trash cans to KB’s house, then used it to immediately transport her body the dumpster.

Then dump both body and trashcan at dumpster site.

Agree. I don't think anyone would have questioned it. Especially on a holiday weekend.. Plus having the baby with him... great cover...
Wow, and it being Thanksgiving also has an added benefit.

Come the weekend, people have a lot of extra trash to get rid of. I have been known to use private dumpsters to get rid of my own trash (sue me).

I’m sure other people do the same. A human body has a better chance of going unnoticed under piles of other people’s garbage.

The landfills I've used in Colorado were plowed over/compacted and more added ontop. I recently heard of someone mention a "transfer station" , I am not aware of them in Colorado except to transport it to the dump.
On December 17th, PF arrived at the WM Transfer Station At 176 Weaverville Rd, Divide, Colorado with a trailer load of trash. WM personnel alerted the sheriff's office, who confirmed it by looking out their window, as they are right next to the WM fence. However, they arrived on the actual scene of the unload after two employees of PF had unloaded the trailer. WP Police arrived, and the joint city-county task force searched the dumped refuse estensively and took away a few large paper evidence bags. From all of the WM transfer stations in Teller, El Paso and Pueblo counties, the appropriate material is delivered to the WM Midway Landfill at 8925 Rancho Colorado Boulevard, Fountain, CO.
Waste Management

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads