CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #31 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmo there is really no “nice” way to murder someone or to hide their body.

But I do hope she can be found. I do not think she has been dismembered etc...I think she just may be difficult, if not impossible to locate.

Honestly! Why does the bad guy go to the landfill, thinking their victim will never be found! I dont know how they are out West, but here, the truck routes are matched to addresses and the landfill is set up in a grid. It's a crappy job for the techs, but it's possible to go to the exact area where garbage was dumped.

If the person takes it there themself, though?

8925 Rancho Colorado Boulevard Fountain, CO 80817

Midway Landfill Midway Landfill provides safe and convenient disposal services for communities, businesses and industries serving El Paso County and Northern Pueblo County.

https://www.wmsolutions.com/pdf/factsheet/Midway_Landfill_Fact_Sheet.pdf

So he must have gone south 40 miles to dispose of whatever.

Wow, and it being Thanksgiving also has an added benefit.

Come the weekend, people have a lot of extra trash to get rid of.
I have been known to use private dumpsters to get rid of my own trash (sue me).

I’m sure other people do the same. A human body has a better chance of going unnoticed under piles of other people’s garbage.

Okay, I am going to give you full credit for having thought of this.

I absolutely refuse to believe this thought ever occurred to PF, however.

That would be tantamount to saying "Oh, you know what they say....great minds, etc., etc."

Okay, I am going to give you full credit for having thought of this.

I absolutely refuse to believe this thought ever occurred to PF, however.

That would be tantamount to saying "Oh, you know what they say....great minds, etc., etc."
Oh, I don’t think for a second that he considered this.

Anyone can get lucky, even a complete moron.

I really hope the search at the landfill is successfull in finding what law enforcement are looking for. I know from the Corrie McKeague case how difficult and horrendous it is to search for a person’s remains in a landfill. It is a very slow and challenging process.

8925 Rancho Colorado Boulevard Fountain, CO 80817

Midway Landfill Midway Landfill provides safe and convenient disposal services for communities, businesses and industries serving El Paso County and Northern Pueblo County.

https://www.wmsolutions.com/pdf/factsheet/Midway_Landfill_Fact_Sheet.pdf

So he must have gone south 40 miles to dispose of whatever.
Could LE have asked for camera footage?

"Site security is ensured by controlled, limited access to the facility as well as perimeter fencing and electronic surveillance."

I really hope the search at the landfill is successfull in finding what law enforcement are looking for. I know from the Corrie McKeague case how difficult and horrendous it is to search for a person’s remains in a landfill. It is a very slow and challenging process.
I agree man I hope they find her and she's not there lost forever

It takes a special kind of evil for a mom to know another mom is about to be killed, and do nothing. Moo

If KK is involved with this knowledge, surely she is having sleepless nights, knowing her life is ruined.
Wouldn't she be presenting all she knows to LE, to lessen her charges.
There is no escape, thank goodness.
MOO.

If KK is involved with this knowledge, surely she is having sleepless nights, knowing her life is ruined.
Wouldn't she be presenting all she knows to LE, to lessen her charges.
There is no escape, thank goodness.
MOO.

tmar, what is particularly galling is that KK's regrets would center around HER life being ruined without sparing a thought for KB, the actual victim.

Hope she enjoys many, many sleepless nights to come.

I for one would sleep better knowing she was locked up. JMO.

Looks like it's about an hour and fifteen-minute drive from PF's mommy's ranchette to the landfill. Is that where their trash would normally be taken by their waste management service ?
We can’t sleuth it, but it makes me wonder where KK’s relatives live in CO. Or has it even been confirmed that she has relatives there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong