CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #31 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If KK is involved with this knowledge, surely she is having sleepless nights, knowing her life is ruined.
Wouldn't she be presenting all she knows to LE, to lessen her charges.
There is no escape, thank goodness.
MOO.
Maybe she’s repenting. Who knows.
Unless she’s recouping from some type of medical issue & cant be bothered where LE can’t get to her due to HIPPA/dr orders, you know.......protected.

What would lead them to a landfill in Fountain CO? It's not trash from WP. It's Colorado Springs and Pueblo trash.

Maybe he did farrier work in that area. Or, maybe a friend
Had to swing by the LF, before heading to ID.

Trudie, I'm just concerned about how he's managing his bedtime routine without his mommy there to help him change into his favorite Garanimals jammies.
He’s lucky. The jail jumpsuit that he’s wearing is probably way more comfortable than his onesie pajamas.

It’s ironic that he may have disposed of Kelsey’s body in the trash, as I’m sure he normally only does that so he can collect his full allowance.

As soon as I saw the article about the landfill, for some reason my mind went immediately back to something that always bugged me.

In the picture of Frazee’s home, there are 2 large green trash cans in front of the house/front porch. One is clearly newer (or at least appears newer due to brighter shade of green). It may very well be completely irrelevant, but it just strikes me whenever I see the photo. (If he used a trash can to dispose of body or evidence...and then needed to replace trash can, which could have originally been part of a matching set.)

*On the other hand, there are lots of benign reasons for two trash cans to be different colors. So, it could mean nothing at all.

See 2nd photo in article for reference.

Missing Mom Case ‘Suspicious’: Investigators Search Home Of Kelsey Berreth’s Fiancé Patrick Frazee

Hearing about a landfill search never sounds good, but hopefully, in terms of evidence and justice...it ends up being a very good thing.
IDK about there in Florissant, but here, those green cans are for green trash only: leaves, grass, tree branches, grass-fed only animal manure (horse, cow, sheep - no cat or dog), household green garbage like peelings from carrots, etc. It's all valuable so maybe they have partial pickup service just for green trash. The cans also look like the type required for automated trucks. Here the trash company owns the cans, just call and ask for them.

What would lead them to a landfill in Fountain CO? It's not trash from WP. It's Colorado Springs and Pueblo trash.
I have no idea, just that searching a landfill is a huge undertaking and they must have some solid information if that's what they're doing. If someone's talking and they verified info via camera footage... Just brainstorming, that's all.
MOO

My guess is that if her body is at a dump, he transported it immediately from her house, to a dumpster.

I don’t think he would have brought it home first.
I don't agree. It was Thanksgiving. I think he would have gone to the dump ASAP early Friday morning. Do you mean any dumpster like behind Safeway? No way. The smell, holiday pickup schedule delays...

Am I misunderstanding something?

WM (Waste Management) company has about the tightest rules in the world's most disgusting business. If PF took anything to a WM Transfer Station or to the Midway Landill, there's a record.
This is absolutely correct. He was stupid to take stuff like this to a Waste Management landfill. They are VERY cautious, and you have to fill out a waste profile sheet that details what you are bringing in. They check the materials more closely than some of the local county or municipal landfills.

I don't agree. It was Thanksgiving. I think he would have gone to the dump ASAP early Friday morning. Do you mean any dumpster like behind Safeway? No way. The smell, holiday pickup schedule delays...

Am I misunderstanding something?
Her body wouldn’t start smelling for some time, especially with the cold weather.

It would also be masked by countless other bags, many with decomposing meat.

I absolutely believe that this is the way he could have done it, and it’s been done many times before.

I would imagine that all the trash from Teller and El Paso counties are taken to landfills in that area south of Colorado Springs. I doubt there are any landfills in Teller County because it would be hard to operate a landfill in the winter with all the snow. (It snows substantially less in the southern part of El Paso County. Waste Management operates the waste transfer facility in Divide, Colorado, where PF was found dumping some trash a few days before he was arrested. They also collect trash in the Woodland Park area. I don't know if WM operates other landfills in El Paso County for other trash collected in Colorado Springs.

Wow. This is tough. As much as I do not want them to find Kelsey in a landfill, I truly hate the idea of her family looking out at the vast Colorado wilderness for years to come and wondering if she’s just beyond the next ridge. No matter what it’s disgusting, so I’m going to hope for the outcome that brings her family some comfort and her killer some punishment.

Imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members