Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #39

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #28 Thread #29
Thread #30 Thread #31
Thread #32 Thread #33
Thread #34 Thread #35
Thread #36 Thread #37
Thread #38

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the escape route taken by William Tyrrell’s abductors three years ago?

cae692edd5310ee7e77b62feb006374b

THREE years after William Tyrrell vanished, a dirt track near his grandmother’s home has been revealed as a possible escape route for his abductors.

The track on the side of the house on Benaroon Drive in Kendall, on the NSW Mid North Coast, disappears into bush and connects with a local cemetery and a highway.

Walk 4 William advocates, who led the successful legal campaign to have his biological parents’ identities revealed, have given news.com.au photographs of the “escape route”.

Stunning new revelations about the day William Tyrrell disappeared
JANUARY 19, 2018

STUNNING new revelations about the day William Tyrrell disappeared have been exposed as the grandmother in the nation’s most baffling missing child case speaks out.

In an exclusive interview, Natalie Collins has taken news.com.au through the lead-up to William’s kidnapping and what happened on the morning before he was abducted.

William’s abduction on September 12, 2014 sparked one of the biggest manhunts in Australian history.

Natalie said a last-minute change to William’s plans was made which placed him at the house from where he was abducted.

She also revealed William’s very close relationship with his biological father, even after the boy was removed from her son’s care.

Please continue discussing William's case here, and bear the following in mind:

We do not and can not sit on any one thread to read posts in real time. We rely on members to let us know if there is a problem. If you see someone being rude or disrespectful, please use the Alert feature to lets us know so we can review it before it gets out of hand. If you perpetuate the dissension by responding on the thread, you may be subject to a loss of posting privileges.

Mods really don't like being heavy-handed in threads, but sadly it is necessary at times. From now on, there is a ZERO TOLERANCE policy in effect for bickering or disrespect towards other members in William's thread, and/or for making accusations or insinuations against William's bio or foster family. To do so will result in a minimum 1 week TO or possibly a ban from the thread itself. We love y'all, but we don't want to hear the excuse that "Aussies are different". WSers come from a variety of countries, so we're all different, and we can all make the choice to be rude OR to be respectful and post in accordance with Websleuths Terms of Service.

Thread is now open. Post accordingly. :tyou:

Sillybilly
WS Administrator

After seeing the ACA video with MS walking alongside BS watching his face for reactions I believe if she was unsure then she would be 100% sure now because he’s had all these years to convince her.
I might be wrong, I don’t know the woman but now she would be totally convinced her man is innocent & he’s the victim in all this unfairness.

I agree. An 'us vs everyone else' situation. When it is really about the pain of young children, nothing to be smirked or smiled about ... ever.
I truly wonder about the mental capacity to have any empathy at all for all the victims.

This all could have been handled so differently.

Yes I agree, she looks like she's enjoying herself.

What struck me was this is not, IMO, how innocent people react when their under the spotlight. I don't know if that's down to low IQ's or other factors, but the both of them seem very off to me.

I agree. An 'us vs everyone else' situation. When it is really about the pain of young children, nothing to be smirked or smiled about ... ever.
I truly wonder about the mental capacity to have any empathy at all for all the victims.

This all could have been handled so differently.

In that clip it says he’s chosen a judge alone trial which is to proceed in Feb.

Yes I agree, she looks like she's enjoying herself.

What struck me was this is not, IMO, how innocent people react when their under the spotlight. I don't know if that's down to low IQ's or other factors, but the both of them seem very off to me.

Snap. I was just asking someone else if something could be mentally deficient.

Not that we could ever know. But the behaviour does seem very off.

imo

Last edited:
I disagree, (naturally), I think this was when a verdict had been decided on the NSW historical charges and there was suppression over the result. The media could not report however decided to wait outside the court to film them as can be seen by the reflection in the door glass at the beginning of the segment. They had microphones put to them but apparently, no questions asked, and are still being filmed going into the underground station at either St. James or Museum stations. There was obviously a reason why they were being filmed and you can here her exasperation at the end of the clip that they were still doing it. Why shouldn't they smile or feel pleased with the result? Didn't hear the part about a judge only trial in that clip. did I miss something? IMO

Last edited:
I disagree, (naturally), I think this was when a verdict had been decided on the NSW historical charges and there was suppression over the result. The media could not report however decided to wait outside the court to film them as can be seen by the reflection in the door glass at the beginning of the segment. They had microphones put to them but apparently, no questions asked, and are still being filmed going into the underground station at either St. James or Museum stations. There was obviously a reason why they were being filmed and you can here her exasperation at the end of the clip that they were still doing it. Why shouldn't they smile or feel pleased with the result? IMO

Ummm ... because ultimately this is about the rapes of two very young girls and, as such, some decorum needs to be exhibited. Not a giggle and a smile.

... while she is being followed by a media pack.
I think really high expectations and standards are placed on this pair with no consideration given to their own private hell at this stage. MOO

Or ...... perhaps, no consideration is given to the private hell of the victims by this pair?

I wonder how the two young girls/now-women felt when they saw that video of Margaret smiling and smirking?

As I said before, this could have been handled so differently. With some class and decorum and consideration.

I was always under the impression that you very much supported human rights. So your position puzzles me, when someone is smirking and smiling following a court appearance about the rapes of two young girls, where some of the horrendous details were no doubt mentioned. No matter who is guilty of the crimes.

Or ...... perhaps, no consideration is given to the private hell of the victims by this pair?

I wonder how the two young girls/now-women felt when they saw that video of Margaret smiling and smirking?

As I said before, this could have been handled so differently. With some class and decorum and consideration.

I was always under the impression that you very much supported human rights. So your position puzzles me, when someone is smirking and smiling following a court appearance about the rapes of two young girls, where some of the horrendous details were no doubt mentioned. No matter who is guilty of the crimes.
Well, when you are defending the rest of your life against incarceration and it seems you have been acquitted, I guess you can afford a small smile... Especially if you haven't done anything wrong. I didn't see any smirk, i guess we see what we want to see. Upon examination of the video again, I see a woman trying to ignore a media pack in front of her and being self conscious, surely these ideas must have occurred to others on this forum. IMO

... while she is being followed by a media pack.
I think really high expectations and standards are placed on this pair with no consideration given to their own private hell at this stage. MOO
And if they deserve that hell, and we will find out, so be it.

My sympathies are with those two little girls, and maybe William further down the track.

And I agree, there’s something not quite right with Margaret. Hiding something or psychological? Time will tell. Hopefully in March. But whichever, she needs help. IMO.

Well, when you are defending the rest of your life against incarceration and it seems you have been acquitted, I guess you can afford a small smile... Especially if you haven't done anything wrong. I didn't see any smirk, i guess we see what we want to see. Upon examination of the video again, I see a woman trying to ignore a media pack in front of her and being self conscious, surely these ideas must have occurred to others on this forum. IMO
IMO people only ‘smile’ like that when they’ve gotten away with something. If they’re innocent, it’s usually shouts or tears of relief. IMO, as I said first up.

And if they deserve that hell, and we will find out, so be it.

My sympathies are with those two little girls, and maybe William further down the track.

And I agree, there’s something not quite right with Margaret. Hiding something or psychological? Time will tell. Hopefully in March. But whichever, she needs help. IMO.
I have never said I don't sympathise with the 2 victims of an atrocious historical crime. With the information that we do have, it has never been a case of either/or to me. I cannot reconcile a person smiling and looking all around themselves when faced with a media pack as having no thought for those victims or having some type of mental problem. I would say what is happening in front of her is probably uppermost in her mind and I find it kind of refreshing as opposed to some put on grim or sober face because that is what you are supposed to do in these circumstances. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks