OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#42

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is just slimy.
Edit...MOO.
FRANKIET I am in complete agreement with you. And the situation is much worse than cursory reading can provide...while JDO was defending his client on murder charges. He was collecting money for the work, and was having an affair with his client's wife as the man sat in jail, including the day his client was convicted!! WHO DOES THAT?
The "affair" went on for years as the young woman was waiting for JDO to get a divorce from his wife,
because that is what he told her, according to the article. I suggest the article be read in full because it has more details on the case. Now I want to find out what happened to the man who went to prison. I am blown away with all the weirdness surrounding this...

...in court.. it appears the little messenger between the W4 and other co-defendants WAS RW. Lots of discussion on the matter. Even GW3's attorney said they told RW to not talk about the case or pass on information. It is now court record...great! Dhaang, the video just shut down but GW3's attorney was spending a lot of time talking to RW. Again, why are the taxpayers footing the bill for counseling her? (And yes....Federal agencies were involved so it affects people in multiple states) Anyway, she doesn't seem to be pleased with anything today. Attorneys said she has a close relationship with her brother, GW3. He kept trying to make eye contact with her, up until the last few seconds bailiffs took him away.

Last edited:
...in court.. it appears the little messenger between the W4 and other co-defendants WAS RW. Lots of discussion on the matter. Even GW3's attorney said they told RW to no talk about the case or pass on information. It is now court record...great!

And we all know those are messages coming from FR to Billy W and the rest of the W4. I'm surprised that the State and judge allowed RW to continue to communicate. They all said it would be ok, as long as she didn't discuss the case, etc with him. Does anyone thing that's going to be monitored? Maybe the State thinks they have a strong enough case that even FW can't derail it. I dunno?

FRANKIET I am in complete agreement with you. And the situation is much worse than cursory reading can provide...while JDO was defending his client on murder charges. He was collecting money for the work, and was having an affair with his client's wife as the man sat in jail, including the day his client was convicted!! WHO DOES THAT?
The "affair" went on for years as the young woman was waiting for JDO to get a divorce from his wife,
because that is what he told her, according to the article. I suggest the article be read in full because it has more details on the case. Now I want to find out what happened to the man who went to prison. I am blown away with all the weirdness surrounding this...

Link to article is below. He was released in 2014 after he was granted a retrial based on what happened. Instead of facing another trial he pled what is called an "Alfred Plea". In an Alford plea, a defendant doesn’t admit guilt but concedes that prosecutors have sufficient evidence to obtain a conviction. With the plea he was released and granted probation.

Man convicted of killing parents to be freed from prison

...in court.. it appears the little messenger between the W4 and other co-defendants WAS RW. Lots of discussion on the matter. Even GW3's attorney said they told RW to no talk about the case or pass on information. It is now court record...great! Dhaang, the video just shut down but GW3's attorney was spending a lot of time talking to RW. Again, why are the taxpayers footing the bill for counseling her? (And yes....Federal agencies were involved so it affects people in multiple states) Anyway, she doesn't seem to be pleased with anything today. Attorneys said she has a close relationship with her brother, GW3. He kept trying to make eye contact with her, up until the last few seconds bailiffs took him away.

And... does anyone believe that she wasn't in on the conversations beginning 0n or before January, 2016?

Re 30 gigs of evidence:

According to hubs it depends on whether it has videos, images vs text.

If it has a couple of long videos, that could take up a lot. Bottom line, 30 gigs is still less than the storage on most desktop computers, but its a lot if just documents. Hope that helps.

And... does anyone believe that she wasn't in on the conversations beginning 0n or before January, 2016?

I hope someone at Billy's jail is listening in and recording those conversations between them.

I must say, Billy looked really rough today. He doesn't look healthy, lost some more weight, gray complexion. His clothing looked dirty, as did he. My first thought seeing him was that he needed a bath. Strange. In contrast, GW4 looked fresh as a daisy the other day.

ETA: I wonder if they're keeping him in solitary? Isn't he in Butler Co jail?

Re 30 gigs of evidence:

According to hubs it depends on whether it has videos, images vs text.

If it has a couple of long videos, that could take up a lot. Bottom line, 30 gigs is still less than the storage on most desktop computers, but its a lot if just documents. Hope that helps.

Looks like those slim hard-drives are sold in 1 to 2 terabyte sizes. So, 10GB on each of the three drives, under different categories or pertaining to different defendants? Just guessing out loud here.

I hope someone at Billy's jail is listening in and recording those conversations between them.

I must say, Billy looked really rough today. He doesn't look healthy, lost some more weight, gray complexion. His clothing looked dirty, as did he. My first thought seeing him was that he needed a bath. Strange. In contrast, GW4 looked fresh as a daisy the other day.

ETA: I wonder if they're keeping him in solitary? Isn't he in Butler Co jail?

They video conference all visits so they wouldn't be able to do that. The visitor is in the lobby and they have to talk over a phone to the prisoner somewhere in the building.

Their mail is opened when they receive it. They scan the mail and then search for keywords such as jail break.

My worry would be passing messages from a different Pike County inmate and that person receiving the message by mail.

And we all know those are messages coming from FR to Billy W and the rest of the W4. I'm surprised that the State and judge allowed RW to continue to communicate. They all said it would be ok, as long as she didn't discuss the case, etc with him. Does anyone thing that's going to be monitored? Maybe the State thinks they have a strong enough case that even FW can't derail it. I dunno?

I bet it's monitored very closely. Legally they may not be able to cease visitation between BW and RW since RW is not a party to the case. That is unless she violates the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks