Found Deceased TX - Emily Wade, 38, Ennis, Ellis County, 5 Jan 2019

I don't understand why the police are not viewing any local footage (businesses, residential, dash cam) from the evening of 5 January, i mean why would they not? Surely any footage of that evening to see if Emily's car could be seen would be useful, even for elimination purposes. There doesn't appear to be any public appeal from LE for video footage, i just don't get it.
I read that on Facebook, so it stays on Facebook. They were comments, not from the admin of the page. I would doubt myself, that since LE is investigating this along with the community, the family, and the search group, that someone hasn't viewed video surveillance footage in the areas of interest...assuming there are cameras. (Rare if there were not). LE would be the ones with the authority to do this, I believe.

Just because something is not mentioned officially doesn't mean it's not happening. IMO

But shouldn’t they have found her by now if there had been an accident on the way home? The route home from the friend’s house was pretty short. The nearby lake is supposed to be small and shallow. How many places could a car and person be on that way or even the other way if she were turned around?
Searching has been extensive in regards to a possible auto accident. Searchers on here and the official Facebook page have been posting their routes, their maps of search areas, their photos...checking out each other's suggestions. Nothing has been found. Unless she ended up driving a very long distance away, which is possible...there have been no positive results. IMO

Searching has been extensive in regards to a possible auto accident. Searchers on here and the official Facebook page have been posting their routes, their maps of search areas, their photos...checking out each other's suggestions. Nothing has been found. Unless she ended up driving a very long distance away, which is possible...there have been no positive results. IMO
That’s exactly where my first thoughts went since they had eat to find the vehicle.

That’s exactly where my first thoughts went since they had eat to find the vehicle.
Did you mean to respond to my post? Forgive me, but I’m not understanding your comment.

They seem to be very sure she went off the road or got lost more than foul play. Search teams brought in immediately with a to support them and the fb pages full of what areas have been searched over and over again.
Nothing much on gossip central! If they do have a poi it's being kept on the downlow!

For some reason this is kind of reminding me of the Micky S disappearance down in Louisiana who went missing on her bike on her way home.

They seem to be very sure she went off the road or got lost more than foul play. Search teams brought in immediately with a to support them and the fb pages full of what areas have been searched over and over again.
Nothing much on gossip central! If they do have a poi it's being kept on the downlow!

For some reason this is kind of reminding me of the Micky S disappearance down in Louisiana who went missing on her bike on her way home.
Hoping not! But I see where you're coming from.

So at this point, they are just kind of guessing that she may have went off the road somewhere? How far of a drive is it from her coworkers home to her's?

Just the fact that her car remains missing, and that many times people have driven into water, off cliffs, etc only to be found weeks or months later...still seems likely to me, unless there is reason to believe she is a victim of a crime.
True. However, she must have gone a lot farther away than local Ennis and nearby surroundings. From what I've been reading, searches have been conducted just about everywhere in the surrounding area.

But crime doesn't feel right to me either. JMO

I am fascinated by how many people wreck and are then trapped for days until someone finds them or they’re not found for a long length of time We’ve all read about them. It’s like the perfect storm of landing in a spot that’s difficult to see. Being as there are so many searchers, I’d assume that isn’t the case for her, but you never know. I always think of those cases when someone disappears while driving. All jmo, of course.

I am fascinated by how many people wreck and are then trapped for days until someone finds them or they’re not found for a long length of time We’ve all read about them. It’s like the perfect storm of landing in a spot that’s difficult to see. Being as there are so many searchers, I’d assume that isn’t the case for her, but you never know. I always think of those cases when someone disappears while driving. All jmo, of course.
It does make sense, what you are saying. I think if this is the case that she had to have driven off somewhere for some reason and is just not in the local areas where they have searched. I could be wrong though, since I don't know the area at all and am not familiar with the landscape, the myriad of back roads and the presence of bodies of water, rivers, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back