GUILTY Australia - Aiia Masarwe, 21, Israeli exchange student, murdered, Melbourne, Jan 2019 *ARREST*

He lived across the road from me when he killed poor Jill he had spoken to me in the street before, and I can tell you I'm around a similar age and have a similar look to her and that makes me sick. I often used to go out at night as well and have had to walk home from the city before because cabs can refuse the fare if it's not the direction they're wanting to go or they don't think it's far away enough.
My goodness that is awful

Yes I feel the same .am I allowed to post here now he has been named his Facebook comment from the 8th of Jan ?

That status is fairly public now, I'm sure you could, but I never do (I've been told of a few times before!). I can only assume the police have had an admission. Who knows what to courts will do though.

He lived across the road from me when he killed poor Jill he had spoken to me in the street before, and I can tell you I'm around a similar age and have a similar look to her and that makes me sick. I often used to go out at night as well and have had to walk home from the city before because cabs can refuse the fare if it's not the direction they're wanting to go or they don't think it's far away enough.

Oh that makes my skin crawl. I'll never forget Jill, I know this isn't a thread on her, but she honestly changed me as a person. Unfortunately her death almost seems in vain.

I looked at Google map street view and found what I think is his house and the theory of walking home makes sense MOO. It would have been a fairly straight forward journey.

I know the house as I've driven past it before. The place was sold a few years ago and was rented out for a bit but I think it's been abandoned since the owner put in a planning permit application to demolish it and construct townhouses - pretty par for the course for a big suburban block relatively close to public transport and shops (200m away from the tram). It's about a 2km walk from the scene of the crime so I wouldn't be surprised if he walked home instead of catching the tram, and I also wouldn't be surprised if he was seen on CCTV captured by any of the shops on the corner of Grimshaw and Plenty. I doubt he would've had the sense to sneak through Gresswell.

Thank god for CCTV around the place. Yes the moaners say it does not stop crime. (Well I think it does when most druggies see cameras more often than not move to a "Quieter" area. What the CCTV cameras do is provide footage, timelines and evidence so the mongrels can be caught. So it you have nothing to hide, in my opinion you have nothing to fear with CCTV ...Take care folks

Codey Herrmann
80f9750b44f4507b2c4b83cdea273ea76065295a
was arrested on Friday, nearly three days after Aiia Maasarwe was killed.

Oh that makes my skin crawl. I'll never forget Jill, I know this isn't a thread on her, but she honestly changed me as a person. Unfortunately her death almost seems in vain.

It isn't, but I think change is slow. People are getting angrier and angrier as each girl is slain, and if the government doesn't change something I think we will eventually start seeing vigilante justice.

Thank god for CCTV around the place. Yes the moaners say it does not stop crime. (Well I think it does when most druggies see cameras more often than not move to a "Quieter" area. What the CCTV cameras do is provide footage, timelines and evidence so the mongrels can be caught. So it you have nothing to hide, in my opinion you have nothing to fear with CCTV ...Take care folks

He is so young, and I can't find his name in Aust.Legal files for other offences . He is probably on the roll of offences committed as a minor, so not publicly recorded.

It isn't unreasonable to suppose that he was on ice, or something similar, the murder being so horrific, according to the police. He hasn't appeared to 'lead up' to this major crime, it seems he made the leap from being a bloody nuisance around Bundoora and Greensborough to a committed and cunning killer, choosing a victim, choosing a method and choosing the time and the place.

I agree. If you have nothing to hide; hide nothing.

btw Nice to see you around, Robbo. I used to read your blogs a few years ago.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back