OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know! No muss no fuss! Very convenient. Thankx Justaboy (I remember being on another site and you posted an imgur of your adding puppy #2. I recognize your pup -- So cute!)
Thanks & no prob! My new puppy is growing like a weed. She would fit in the palm of my hand in November. This was last weekend.

Attachments

• 20190113_115956(0).jpg
    20190113_115956(0).jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 53
Pretty sure George 3 did blurt something incriminating out on the wiretaps (or within ear shot of someone outside their group) when he blurted out on several occasions all about revenge and escape.

If there is a witness testifying, or a wiretap of this in court.....well it can sink their ship. Especially when Juries hear defendant 's own words on wiretaps. Very powerful stuff.

I think we will get trials. At least one.
....My 2 Cents....

But George 4 is in hot water........

Never underestimate a defendant's own words when captured on wiretaps. If this is the case in these trials, it will be incredibly difficult for the defense to overcome. But hey, don't take my word for it, look it up! Very important stuff.

Pike County murders: George Wagner IV ‘most vocal’ about DeWine revenge, prosecutors say

I was only replying specifically in regard to what an "unsworn statement" means. It happens at the end of a trial. JMO

upload_2019-1-18_19-48-50.png
The photo attached is from Dec.2018, arraignment when GW3 stood up after 56 minutes and let his right hand show. No "shuffling of hands" at the last hearing in January, 2019. GW3 kept his clasped together the entire time! It takes a conscious effort to not uncross one's hands or feet several times in an hour. Just sit in an airport lobby and watch people for an hour. (I think you can enlarge the photo on your end if you press "control and +" to view in detail.)
How much is 30 gigabytes? Thirty GB could represent thousands of photos, hours of video or reams of digital pages. According to Verizon Wireless, their customers' devices use an average between 1 and 2 GB per month.
ps I have zero clue on what that means, but figured most of you would.:)IQ

Last edited:
Yes, you all who said 3/29 - are correct for GW3. From the court site:

03/29/2019 01:30 PM PRE-TRIAL DEERING, RANDY D

link: https://www.pikecountycpcourt.org/e...nBGKd8-FfgiP6yWoaiVQIaOfMoS1LQZ2*-OkP1uq2biLQ

Caylee Advocate said:
O/T..... As per the normal, you rock Niner, good to see ya' I will find my way over yonder soon I hope. HUGS.

97x32px-LL-40ad66f8_thanx.gif

Betty P said:
Thank you, Niner! I missed your post earlier. Ok to put these in M&T forum?

Of course! What ever "that" is - M&T forum??
74x46px-LL-59c83b81_question-marks.gif

and you're ALL quite welcome! :)

The W4 have 3 counts of evidence tampering but 4 counts of burglary and 1 count of wire intercepts.

Which location didn't have evidence tampering?

Does the wire intercept mean 1 location, 1 device or is it a broad charge (like conspiracy) that covers everything?

If someone hacked my phone they would hear my phone calls but they wouldn't be able to visually see very much except for the ceilings and inside of my purse.

If they hacked into security cameras then could they heat anything?

The trials can't happen soon enough for me...so many questions.

I'm far from a security expert. I've begun researching only recently for security for my own home. So I know there are others who can offer much better info. What I've found so far are several categories or types of remote surveillance capabilities. For most law-abiding people, this means... to what degree do you want to keep an eye on your own property when you are not home? Some security systems allow for remotely monitoring audio as well as video. Some allow for only video. And some allow for remotely monitoring audio and video with a 2-way communication feature. (Not that the Ws would have used that feature, but sometimes it's bundled into a system. It would be SPECTACULAR if they bought on off-the-shelf kit that required a subscription that could be tied back to them. Most of the systems I've seen that allow the user to access the system remotely in real time do require some type of service, free or otherwise. And that alone could sink them, IMOO. I can't think of a single legitimate reason for them to be monitoring all 4 locations.

FRANKIET I am in complete agreement with you. And the situation is much worse than cursory reading can provide...while JDO was defending his client on murder charges. He was collecting money for the work, and was having an affair with his client's wife as the man sat in jail, including the day his client was convicted!! WHO DOES THAT?
The "affair" went on for years as the young woman was waiting for JDO to get a divorce from his wife,
because that is what he told her, according to the article. I suggest the article be read in full because it has more details on the case. Now I want to find out what happened to the man who went to prison. I am blown away with all the weirdness surrounding this...

I'm sorry. I've been sick and I'm really behind. If it's not too much trouble, could you post a good link for me to begin reading about this? TIA I'm clueless and so behind. However, this sounds like VERY INTERESTING reading. Again, TIA.

I remember in 2017 around the time of the searches a person claiming to know the victims on another site said that JW installed a baby monitor and assembled a baby crib for HR. That was obviously before the indictments. I do not recall the wording in the indictments, but I know one of the charges alluded to something along those lines the month before the murders. I do not have a link so this is JMO.

Link to article is below. He was released in 2014 after he was granted a retrial based on what happened. Instead of facing another trial he pled what is called an "Alfred Plea". In an Alford plea, a defendant doesn’t admit guilt but concedes that prosecutors have sufficient evidence to obtain a conviction. With the plea he was released and granted probation.

Man convicted of killing parents to be freed from prison

Thank you!!

I'm far from a security expert. I've begun researching only recently for security for my own home. So I know there are others who can offer much better info. What I've found so far are several categories or types of remote surveillance capabilities. For most law-abiding people, this means... to what degree do you want to keep an eye on your own property when you are not home? Some security systems allow for remotely monitoring audio as well as video. Some allow for only video. And some allow for remotely monitoring audio and video with a 2-way communication feature. (Not that the Ws would have used that feature, but sometimes it's bundled into a system. It would be SPECTACULAR if they bought on off-the-shelf kit that required a subscription that could be tied back to them. Most of the systems I've seen that allow the user to access the system remotely in real time do require some type of service, free or otherwise. And that alone could sink them, IMOO. I can't think of a single legitimate reason for them to be monitoring all 4 locations.

Mostly referring to the above when you say law abiding people to monitor their property. My son has a system set up that he can monitor from his cell in real time. He pays no subscription, however do not know if his set up can be traced. It wouldn't matter if it could. If any of this helps how one person uses his monitoring. He has camera's outside and I know one inside. His reasons are many for having his system, lives rural on a few acres. He is completely fenced in. He is able to monitor the chickens when some are found dead, his own dogs, and "sorry" but the kids when they bring home "friends". No boys allowed in the house when dad is not home. One rot had heartworm and he would know if one of the girls did not let the dog outside (dog had to rest inside due to illness). No audio, but is able to go back in date to view any incidents. Exp, dead chickens.

I think all his backup is on his laptop. I asked him if it was possible to monitor audio/video in another person's home without their knowledge, he said absolutely. Now at this point I really had to explain my reason for asking because he said it was very illegal and something he would not be a part of. There are items that look like ordinary things which would lay around a person's home. Things like a computer mouse, pens, glasses, numerous items. One thing he added after I explain this case to him, was that there are other products that a person can scan on their cell phone, and place said item in a car, purse, and monitor the location of where that car/purse is at. Found that interesting.

I want justice for this family so bad, and to pull this off the killers could very well have had plenty of monitoring items, which to me says plenty of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah