CA CA - San Diego, Rancho Bernardo hiking trail, WhtMale, Baby Doe, 2-4, UP51183, in duffel bag, 2004

Can you link an article with more information about the body including where it was found?

There is no I-15 in San Francisco. Freeways in San Francisco are 80, 280, and 101.

I-15 in California runs northeast from San Diego toward Las Vegas, Nevada. Maybe the body was found in San Diego, not San Francisco?

Can you link an article with more information about the body including where it was found?

There is no I-15 in San Francisco. Freeways in San Francisco are 80, 280, and 101.

I-15 in California runs northeast from San Diego toward Las Vegas, Nevada. Maybe the body was found in San Diego, not San Francisco?
let me double check it! i may have read it incorrectly

In 2004 a childs body was found off I-15 in san francisco. The article claimed the body would have been there at least a year before it had been discovered by hikers. Article also stated that the child would have spent a portion of his life in the south eastern side of the united states. Being the person i am i dove pretty deep into the missing persons site and went through state by state to see what children went missing in 2003 and 2004 and compared to the composite sketch they provided. I yielded no results other than one possibility but the ethnicity did not match. After thinking about the possibility that the body could have been there a few months over a year i decided to search for missing children in 2002. Immediately i came across a 3 year old boy named Brandon Wade that went missing along with his mother under dangerous circumstances and was missing out of valdosta georgia. His age matched, the sketch looked oddly similar and the region matched as well. I contacted the missing and exploited childrens center and filed a report so they may look into it but i wanted to see if others may have the same thoughts as me!

I can see the resemblance between the composite of this child and the pictures of Brandon Lee Wade.

The only question I have is: what's the connection between Valdosta, GA and San Diego, CA? It's definitely not impossible, but the Charley Project doesn't mention any ties to California. Even when it brings up the suspicious, "uncooperative" roommate who told police where the remains might be, it sounds like it's at a nearby location and not 2,000 miles away. Does this roommate have ties to San Diego?

Still, good for you for noticing this case, doing research, and reaching out to NCMEC with a possible lead! You never know!

Even with the age of this case it could be possible that the mother was lured by roommate or someone else that tricked her into Human Trafficking. It is not uncommon for Human Traffickers to lure or trick single or at risk mothers into Trafficking but pretending to be boyfriends, friend, etc. whatever it takes to get to them. Many traffickers do sell the children to predators or child traffickers or keep them to help keep their mothers in line if necessary. Most mothers will do whatever they have to do to protect their child and in a situation like this I would think the Trafficker or Predator would have added measure of control over her with using the child as a type of leverage to keep her quiet and doing what they want to make them money. I realize that even in the 2000's that there are still those that Hitchhike or catch rides with Truckers in some capacity to get to where they are going. I can see this as a possibility of what has happened to the mother if she may still be alive. It may not have been about the mother at all but getting to the child and abducting the little boy for Trafficking or at hands of Child Predator. Having Angel Doe in the bag does make me think that the person responsible may in fact have close ties to him as they did not want to see him in that condition and there might have been some type of shame and regret at what they had done. Hopefully NCMEC can help with this case and help to identify him. This is one that just breaks my heart and makes me beyond angry at the person or persons who are responsible.

Attachments

• Original.jpg
    Original.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 33
I can see the resemblance between the composite of this child and the pictures of Brandon Lee Wade.

The only question I have is: what's the connection between Valdosta, GA and San Diego, CA? It's definitely not impossible, but the Charley Project doesn't mention any ties to California. Even when it brings up the suspicious, "uncooperative" roommate who told police where the remains might be, it sounds like it's at a nearby location and not 2,000 miles away. Does this roommate have ties to San Diego?

Still, good for you for noticing this case, doing research, and reaching out to NCMEC with a possible lead! You never know!
I say the connection to Georgia based on their analysis of where the child had spent most of his life from the forensics they did. I never heard anything back but I also don’t know if they followed up on it

I say the connection to Georgia based on their analysis of where the child had spent most of his life from the forensics they did. I never heard anything back but I also don’t know if they followed up on it

Right, I get the forensic connection between the unidentified child and the southeastern US. But in order to strengthen the theory, I'm trying to work from the other direction. What ties might Brandon (or his parents?) have to California, where the unidentified was found? And since in Brandon's case, the roommate is a suspect, what ties to California might the roommate have? I think 2,000 miles is a great distance to go just to deposit a body, but it sounds more plausible if anyone of them had a reason to be headed there (friends/family, school, work, etc.).

Right, I get the forensic connection between the unidentified child and the southeastern US. But in order to strengthen the theory, I'm trying to work from the other direction. What ties might Brandon (or his parents?) have to California, where the unidentified was found? And since in Brandon's case, the roommate is a suspect, what ties to California might the roommate have? I think 2,000 miles is a great distance to go just to deposit a body, but it sounds more plausible if anyone of them had a reason to be headed there (friends/family, school, work, etc.).

Brandon Wade was excluded.

MP8849 - Vincent Beer - 01/01/1999 - San Diego, CA

MP13025 - Thomas Rettew - 09/01/2002 - Fulton AR

MP2787 - Brandon Wade - 10/14/2002 - Lowndes GA

MP1501 - Tyler Schladweiler - 10/09/2002 - Mohave AZ

MP4168 - Wesley Morgan - 05/15/2001 - East Feliciana LA

MP6751 - Jahi Turner - 04/25/2002 - San Diego CA

MP6386 - Allen McPeak - 08/09/2001 - Hidalgo TX

MP28213 - Jose Gual - 01/01/2004 - Orange CA

MP23419 - Victor Ramirez - 01/23/1999 - Los Angeles CA

MP36291 - Raul Manzo - 04/01/1996 - Orange CA

MP18145 - Benancio Beltran - 12/05/1983 - Orange CA

MP28643 - Rafael Moreno - 08/30/1982 - San Diego CA

MP17795 - John Walters - 04/24/1981 - Los Angeles CA

Last edited:
Heart breaking a little one can disappear and no one cares enough to say anything. I’ve always thought it was weird he was wearing so many clothes too. Who wears 3 shirts?

The boy was dead 'at least a year' so the bones could have been much older and the boy could have been as old as four years old. It's a long shot at best, but this boy may perhaps be Michael Dunahee who was a four-year-old boy who was abducted from Victoria, British Columbia in 1991.

The boy was dead 'at least a year' so the bones could have been much older and the boy could have been as old as four years old. It's a long shot at best, but this boy may perhaps be Michael Dunahee who was a four-year-old boy who was abducted from Victoria, British Columbia in 1991.

Are you going to submit it? I don't feel comfortable making submissions, but it's an interesting idea. If the possible ages / dates match, LE should consider it, IMO. (If they haven't already.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back