Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the experts/authoritative authors of the first link
who does the quote ''carefully'' belong to?
and ''carefully is in the title but ''methodically'' is on the story
Former FBI executive assistant director and NBC News analyst Shawn Henry weighs in on the disturbing criminal complaint that details suspect Jake Patterson’s alleged plan to kidnap Wisconsin teen Jayme Closs: “It reads like a script from a horror movie. … It was very, very meticulous and well planned out.
https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-new...-like-script-from-a-horror-movie-142603014759

Under the circumstances, she may very well not want any Pink clothes anymore anyways.
Are we talking about the Victoria's Secret line " PINK" ? Just wondering, because what I see in the catalog do not look appropriate for barely teen to wear except maybe as sleepwear...
This is not judgmental, I'm just wondering WHAT people are sending her, and as I have no daughter her age, I am totally unaware of what has been mentioned several times in this thread regarding " PINK". Thanks, and I hope this is not too OT, as it relates to what people might read and send her. Seriously.

Last edited:
Former FBI executive assistant director and NBC News analyst Shawn Henry weighs in on the disturbing criminal complaint that details suspect Jake Patterson’s alleged plan to kidnap Wisconsin teen Jayme Closs: “It reads like a script from a horror movie. … It was very, very meticulous and well planned out.
https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-new...-like-script-from-a-horror-movie-142603014759
but he got caught within a few months......??!?
how many children's kidnappings-murders are there that are still unsolved?

Well, if we are supposed to not answer the door, stay away from the door, etc. , it’s just great that the couple that answered the door to let Jayme and the lady with dog in. Right?
It is a bit scarey in today’s world but this crime was so rare and random.

There is a difference between opening your door for your elderly neighbor and her dog in the middle of the day, opposed to a darkly dressed stranger in the middle of the night.

What JP did in total from beginning to end may be rare but it isnt rare for home invasions done by strangers to happen.

Many do knock on the victims door pretending to be looking for someone or pretending they are in need of some type of assistance.

Home invasions done by strangers are drastly on the rise in recent years in just about every state. Many have lead to horrendous results for the multiple victims inside.

Some of the most recent cases we've discussed here have been gruesome overkills of a victim or multiple victims where the suspects were home intruders who were complete stangers to their victims.

They are happening now at all times of the day or night from early morning...mid morning or late at night/early morning around the same time JP struck.

While I cant recall a stranger intruder case that happened in the past year or so that resulted in the kidnapping of one of the victims like JP did to Jayme there have been several where the victim was raped inside of their home before being murdered. This included small children as well as adults.

In the not so distant past they have been several cases where victims were murdered inside of their homes and one or more of the victims were kidnapped by intruders who were strangers. Most ended with the kidnapped victim later found also murdered.

I am so joyful Jayme was able to escape. It truly is such a beautiful miracle.

Imo

THIS!!

Well thank you, that makes my day! I have nominated others many a time but never been winner of the day myself. Of course there is much of the day to go yet so I won't hold my breath as ending up the winner...:D:cool:o_O
OK, I had to look it up. He must have googled what to include on a resume and without really reading it's purpose thought it sounded good. Either that or he didn't think his name sounded local.o_O:eek::oops: Number 6 on the link. The 6 Details you Must Include at the Top of your Resume – IamBackatWork
ETA word

...a crime is not well planned--well thought out unless the whole plan is well thought out
so his plan on holding her was a failure = the crime is a failure
bold for emphasis

Forgive me if this has already been discussed or is already known, but can anyone tell me if they have read how Jayme knew that JP's dad was visiting? Also, does anyone know if his mom or sister ever visited during the 3 months? Also, alot talk last night was about what Jayme was wearing when she was found. IIRC, JP burned what she was wearing the night he took her. I remember reading that in the criminal complaint. Also, I may be wrong but I think he burned some of the clothes he was wearing (at least gloves), so they may not of been able to be collected as evidence.
Yes, I did read that he burned her clothes and said something to her about destroying evidence. I think your right about the gloves too.
As far as who visited, all we have heard is that her father came over on Saturdays. Maybe he told her his dad was coming over while he was telling her not to move or bad things would happen.
That's the only way I can think of that she knew who it was that was visiting.
People have mentioned friends coming over but I don't know what the source is for that. I didn't see anything about any friends at all except in high school, and that guy said he never kept in touch after high school. Imo

but he got caught within a few months......??!?
how many children's kidnappings-murders are there that are still unsolved?
Apples to oranges. The murders and kidnapping were well thought out and planned as stated by JP himself and documented in the criminal complaint. LE and expert commentators agree. <ModSnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I had to look it up. He must have googled what to include on a resume and without really reading it's purpose thought it sounded good. Either that or he didn't think his name sounded local.o_O:eek::oops: Number 6 on the link. The 6 Details you Must Include at the Top of your Resume – IamBackatWork
ETA word

I did wonder if it was something that came from choosing phrases at a resume building site. Yet it is concerning if our sites are to where that is a common phrase used on a resume but I guess I am an older person and for someone young there has been much debate of who is legal/authorized to work in the U.S.... And some of the sites are probably international??

Still.... TIS FUNNY. Chuckle :D

Apples to oranges. The murders and kidnapping were well thought out and planned as stated by the JP himself and documented in the criminal complaint. LE and expert commentators agree. IMO, you're beating a dead horse here and it's derailing the thread. MOO
....this is like an assassin or robber = sure it's easy to kill or rob a place--but you still have to not get caught

Are we talking about the Victoria's Secret line " PINK" ? Just wondering, because what I see in the stores do not look appropriate for barely teen to wear except maybe as sleepwear...
This is not judgmental, I'm just wondering WHAT people are sending her, and as I have no daughter her age, I am totally unaware of what has been mentioned several times in this thread regarding " PINK". Thanks, and I hope this is not too OT, as it relates to what people might read and send her. Seriously.
In several of Jayme's pictures she was wearing Pink brand sports attire. They have a line of sweatshirts, sweatpants, shorts, etc. All ages wear it.

This is the 1st time I have seen JP's actual resume.
"Authorized to work in the US for any employer"
I don't know why but that just hit me as funny lol.
Alleged killer’s resume revealed
As a payroll secretary who works with employment forms, I'd say that this is a printout for the employer, not an exact copy of the page he filled in. This section was likely headed something like "Work Status" with multiple choice responses like the one he chose or others referring to foreign worker's temporary work visas or limited to certain occupations like agriculture. Then when the form prints, it only shows the response the prospective employee chose, making it look like he actually wrote the words out.

I think indoor surveillance systems where you can get a visual of outside and around all areas of the house are a good idea, so you can see who or what is lurking around.
It could of shown the perp. exiting his vehicle with a gun and a quick 911 call while maybe getting in the first shot until LE arrive. It all depends on the situation i guess.
Yet Jayme saw him pulling up in the driveway and even then it wasn't enough time to protect themselves. Scary. Imo

What JP did in total from beginning to end may be rare but it isnt rare for home invasions done by strangers to happen.

Many do knock on the victims door pretending to be looking for someone or pretending they are in need of some type of assistance.

Home invasions done by strangers are drastly on the rise in recent years in just about every state. Many have lead to horrendous results for the multiple victims inside.

Some of the most recent cases we've discussed here have been gruesome overkills of a victim or multiple victims where the suspects were home intruders who were complete stangers to their victims.

They are happening now at all times of the day or night from early morning...mid morning or late at night/early morning around the same time JP struck.

While I cant recall a stranger intruder case that happened in the past year or so that resulted in the kidnapping of one of the victims like JP did to Jayme there have been several where the victim was raped inside of their home before being murdered. This included small children as well as adults.

In the not so distant past they have been several cases where victims were murdered inside of their homes and one or more of the victims were kidnapped by intruders who were strangers. Most ended with the kidnapped victim later found also murdered.

I am so joyful Jayme was able to escape. It truly is such a beautiful miracle.

Imo

Do you have a link to statistics that show that home invasions are on the rise? Most recent studies I have seen actually show that they are on the decline.

Home Invasion Statistics - Self Defense & Prevention - Gun Sources

I did wonder if it was something that came from choosing phrases at a resume building site. Yet it is concerning if our sites are to where that is a common phrase used on a resume but I guess I am an older person and for someone young there has been much debate of who is legal/authorized to work in the U.S.... And some of the sites are probably international??

Still.... TIS FUNNY. Chuckle :D
You still get winner of the day!

As a payroll secretary who works with employment forms, I'd say that this is a printout for the employer, not an exact copy of the page he filled in. This section was likely headed something like "Work Status" with multiple choice responses like the one he chose or others referring to foreign worker's temporary work visas or limited to certain occupations like agriculture. Then when the form prints, it only shows the response the prospective employee chose, making it look like he actually wrote the words out.
That makes sense. TY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member