GUILTY MA - OA, 23, kidnapped, found alive, Boston, 19 Jan 2019 *Arrest*

This is the top story on all the Boston stations tonight. She's from a small town close to where I grew up, and apparently had just moved to Jamaica Plain last week. I imagine with all the cameras, cc bills, etc.... there will be answers soon. Liviy, please be okay and just out of contact with your family.

This case reminds me of the Jenna Burleigh case. She left a bar in Philadelphia with a man, went back to his place, and he ended up killing her. LE found her body a few days later in a different part of the state. The trial just wrapped up this month. Praying Olivia did not run into the same kind of person. JMO

This case reminds me of the Jenna Burleigh case. She left a bar in Philadelphia with a man, went back to his place, and he ended up killing her. LE found her body a few days later in a different part of the state. The trial just wrapped up this month. Praying Olivia did not run into the same kind of person. JMO
Unlikely since he paid for his drinks with a credit card he can be tracked.

Seems so strange that she would leave with a man she doesn't know and wouldn't tell her sister or anyone in the group she was with. Articles state she was at the bar with her twin sister and bunch of friends, some of them from her high school volleyball team. Her sister says that around 10pm they got separated, Liviy went to the bathroom and then exited with the male.
Her mother says the girls had tentative plans to get together again the next day and she had a dr's appt today. It just doesn't make sense why she'd willingly go off with a man she didn't know, ditch her sister and friends and not even text them.

Seems so strange that she would leave with a man she doesn't know and wouldn't tell her sister or anyone in the group she was with. Articles state she was at the bar with her twin sister and bunch of friends, some of them from her high school volleyball team. Her sister says that around 10pm they got separated, Liviy went to the bathroom and then exited with the male.
Her mother says the girls had tentative plans to get together again the next day and she had a dr's appt today. It just doesn't make sense why she'd willingly go off with a man she didn't know, ditch her sister and friends and not even text them.
It may not be the case here but alcohol often explains that type of behavior.

I keep typing my theories, but deleting it. This is giving me bad vibes from a traumatic experience I had. I hope and pray I’m wrong. The other concern is that it’s near a body of water. Always water! I hope she just shows up maybe a bit confused, but fine. She went to uni abroad. She’s well traveled. She’s a very capable young lady. This is truly worrisome. C’mon, Liviy...please show up and be okay. All JMO, of course.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back