My father may be linked to the Texas killing fields.

I meant the mother was stunningly beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! She made the news during the Harvey flood’s. She was rescued and jumped from the rescue boat. She doesn’t resemble the beautiful person she once was. She was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and And the paranoia dominates her life so much so That no one can get close to her to help. :-(

Sorry Been there , its really horrible for everyone involved -schizophrenia :(

Ok so here are all the people who are MSM named suspects or already convicted:
Jonathan David Drew
William Reece
Clyde Headrick
Kevin Edison Smith
Mark Stallings
Anthony Shore
Robert Able
William Ray Matthews
Edward Bell
Michael Lloyd Self
Gerald Zwarst

Did I miss anyone?

Sorry WP for thinking you are a woman....and Sloane for being a guy. :) Good to have you back WP and you around Sloane.

AWE thanks!!! oh and I did miss quite a few on the earlier post ....no wonder this remains unsolved Too many Suspects !!!! I wonder where this ranks in the high amount of suspects?

I'm new here and having a little bit of trouble navigating all the threads. I don't know if the title of this thread has anything to do with the TV series "Killing Fields," but the intro to the show does mention killing fields in Texas.

My question is, is there a thread or does anyone have more info on the murder of Eugenie Boisfontaine in Iberville Parish, LA?

The most recent season of the show featured another LE agency, not the one in Louisiana. I'd like to know if there are any new leads in the Boisfontaine case, or if they've had any luck connecting her ex-husband to the crime.

Thanks

AWE thanks!!! oh and I did miss quite a few on the earlier post ....no wonder this remains unsolved Too many Suspects !!!! I wonder where this ranks in the high amount of suspects?

He is pretty low on the suspect list. While some investigators have agreed That there is plenty of circumstantial evidence none of it is concrete enough to move forward. My DNA is on every genealogy database available in the US. If they are running cold cases Through these database to any crimes my father has committed (Like they did for the Golden Gate killer) it will possibly open up the floodgates And be tangible evidence.

I'm new here and having a little bit of trouble navigating all the threads. I don't know if the title of this thread has anything to do with the TV series "Killing Fields," but the intro to the show does mention killing fields in Texas.

My question is, is there a thread or does anyone have more info on the murder of Eugenie Boisfontaine in Iberville Parish, LA?

The most recent season of the show featured another LE agency, not the one in Louisiana. I'd like to know if there are any new leads in the Boisfontaine case, or if they've had any luck connecting her ex-husband to the crime.

Thanks

OT As far as I know this thread has no (immediate) connection with the Texas Killing fields. Thread of Eugenie Boisfontaine herehttps://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/la-eugenie-boisfontaine-34-baton-rouge-13-june-1997-killing-fields.298536/

Ok so here are all the people who are MSM named suspects or already convicted:
Jonathan David Drew
William Reece
Clyde Headrick
Kevin Edison Smith
Mark Stallings
Anthony Shore
Robert Able
William Ray Matthews
Edward Bell
Michael Lloyd Self
Gerald Zwarst

Did I miss anyone?

Trying to go through the names listed....with risking I'm OT

Jonathan David Drew was found guilty of felony murder of Tina and sentenced to life in prison on October 13, 1999. He is eligible for parole on November 29, 2028.

Searches of the home Drew shared with his parents turned up women's clothing, a souvenir baseball bat with an unknown stain, and a vial of human teeth.
The Drew home is located on Calder Rd. in League City. This the same Calder Rd. that is home to the "Killing Fields" where four bodies of young women were found in the early 90s. Drew is also linked to the disappearance of Jessica Lee Cain in August 1997.

MO is consistent with sadistic sexual assault/rape and he was extremely violent, he operated alone (in this case) Tina died as result of the attack. Drew was 25 yrs old when he attacked Tina, would be ca. 4 years old in 1978 when the attack on WalkingProof took place.

Last edited:
Thank you! She made the news during the Harvey flood’s. She was rescued and jumped from the rescue boat. She doesn’t resemble the beautiful person she once was. She was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and And the paranoia dominates her life so much so That no one can get close to her to help. :-(

Very sorry to hear this WP, must be an enormous struggle for you. HUG.

Bit of hope- No bother at all. The only thing I can say is I see a similar resemblance to my mother and Gayle Cater (the two I can say without a doubt in my mind)

It’s all been on my mind more then normal. Especially with DNA being used to catch the California serial killer and other cases being solved with genetic genealogy (the same method I used to find my mothers rapist) I’ve been saying for years that THIS is the way to solve a huge junk of the decade(s) old cold cases out there. Especially now with millions of people who have tested DNA. But I’m just some random guy repeating myself, lol!

Last edited:
Bit of hope- No bother at all. The only thing I can say is I see a similar resemblance to my mother and Gayle Cater (the two I can say without a doubt in my mind)

It’s all been on my mind more then normal. Especially with DNA being used to catch the California serial killer and other cases being solved with genetic genealogy (the same method I used to find my mothers rapist) I’ve been saying for years that THIS is the way to solve a huge junk of the decade(s) old cold cases out there. Especially now with millions of people who have tested DNA. But I’m just some random guy repeating myself, lol!

I found a couple of news articles about the murder on Gayle Cater. Did you find a picture on line anywhere?

I found a couple of news articles about the murder on Gayle Cater. Did you find a picture on line anywhere?
Anything you have found, I was likely the one that posted it. ;-) I got a couple of pics from her mother and a few I found on in her old year books. The news clips I was able to get from local library's on microfilm. I also have her missing persons report and a copy of her autopsy.

Hoping 2019 is the year to open the flood gates.

And flood gates just opened ;)

===
Police release identity of 2 women found in notorious Texas ‘killing fields’

Police have finally been able to identify two unknown women whose remains were found years ago in the Calder Road area of League City, off of I-45 in Galveston County.

Assisted by DNA technology that was not available when the women were killed and dumped in the so-called “Texas Killing Fields,” police have discovered who the women were, and now they want the public’s help learning more about them as they investigate their deaths.
---
League City Police are asking that anybody who knew or had personal knowledge of either Audrey Cook or Donna Prudhomme around the time of their deaths or has information that will help further the investigation of these cases to please contact the League City Police Department Cold Case tip line at 281-338-8220.

And flood gates just opened ;)

===

Police have finally been able to identify two unknown women whose remains were found years ago in the Calder Road area of League City, off of I-45 in Galveston County.

Assisted by DNA technology that was not available when the women were killed and dumped in the so-called “Texas Killing Fields,” police have discovered who the women were, and now they want the public’s help learning more about them as they investigate their deaths.
---
League City Police are asking that anybody who knew or had personal knowledge of either Audrey Cook or Donna Prudhomme around the time of their deaths or has information that will help further the investigation of these cases to please contact the League City Police Department Cold Case tip line at 281-338-8220.

Thanks. The only small connection that stood out is Cook lived in Channelview. This is the neck of the woods that my mother and Gayle lived in 1978. Off I-10 and federal rd. It's about 5 miles from Channelview.

I have not looked to deeply yet but cant wait to have some free time to cross reference all of this to see if there might be a connection.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back