Found Safe KY - Isaih Boren, 10, *autistic*, Cadiz, 21 January 2019

NCMEC‏Verified account @MissingKids
#AMBERAlert! Update: Isaih was last seen on January 19, 2019 in Cadiz, #Kentucky. He may be in the company of Isaac Chamberlain. Isaih may be in need of medical attention. Poster: http://www.missingkids.org/poster/NCMC/1348200/1/screen …

Dxh2dkEWkAEzgLM.jpg

NCMEC on Twitter

The criminal records I could find for Chamberlain are vague without paying. Some of you are better at sleuthing than I, and I can't find him on any sex offenders registry. Ya'll coming up with anything?

The criminal records I could find for Chamberlain are vague without paying. Some of you are better at sleuthing than I, and I can't find him on any sex offenders registry. Ya'll coming up with anything?

Read the interesting comments, Razzle! Ugh.

WPSD-TV

UPDATE: The car that Isaac was driving has been found but both him (sic) and Isaih are still missing.

He has a very lengthy record of arrests here: https://kentucky.arrests.org/search...al=True&lname=Chamberlain&startdate=&enddate=

Most of them say "Failure to Appear" or "out of County Warrant".
I see a shoplifting charge and an "unlawful transaction with a minor" charge.
Also drug related charges "Poss of a controlled substance" .
Also domestic violence and disorderly conduct with public intoxication (From 2010).

Why was this man allowed to leave with Isaih?!? :(

He has a very lengthy record of arrests here: https://kentucky.arrests.org/search...al=True&lname=Chamberlain&startdate=&enddate=

Most of them say "Failure to Appear" or "out of County Warrant".
I see a shoplifting charge and an "unlawful transaction with a minor" charge.
Also drug related charges "Poss of a controlled substance" .
Also domestic violence and disorderly conduct with public intoxication (From 2010).

Why was this man allowed to leave with Isaih?!? :(

If Mom is who I think she is, this child does not need to be in her care.

Thank God he has been found safe.
WPSD-TV

If it was hacked, it was by someone with a lot of time on their hands. So. many. posts.

I understand certain aspects of your personality don't disappear the second you have kids, but maybe use an alter ego account? Maybe? This kiddo (thank goodness he was found) is going to grow up and use social media really soon, if he's not already. I shudder to think about him stumbling onto that profile.

scatching my eyeballs, wish I could "unsee'!
Same, girl; same! Should have had an eye-bleach warning on that one.

I’m sure hoping that we learn who, exactly, gave permission to IC to take ID with him. Wonder if that’s the same person who reported him AWOL to LE? Whose car were they in?

Waiting on details, assuming we’ll hear some names in order to fill in these missing blanks.

Because: I. Have. Questions!!!! o_Oo_Oo_O

If it was hacked, it was by someone with a lot of time on their hands. So. many. posts.

RSBM

I don’t think it was hacked but also unsure of relation, if any. I pray none, honestly.

Either way, ain’t nobody needs to see that! Blurgh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back