GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, but I never read anything beyond Chris claiming it to be true.

The DA stated their current financial hardships we're nothing out of the ordinary (to paraphrase) .

I just wonder if Chris wasn't trying to set the stage for claiming Shanann did it .

bbm (bolded by me)
Hmmm, interesting thought... And so what if she did?! There's nothing wrong with that, IMO. Is he just trying to further muddy-up Shanann's reputation?

And one more thing,

Welcome to Websleuths, simplymadness !!

bbm (bolded by me)
Hmmm, interesting thought... And so what if she did?! There's nothing wrong with that, IMO. Is he just trying to further muddy-up Shanann's reputation?

And one more thing,

Welcome to Websleuths, simplymadness !!
Thank you!

I think he was definitely trying to soil her reputation/image/character solely to fit his agenda.
Based on some of the BS still flying around on other sites, it took hold for some.

Is that for real? We already saw the Kessinger interviews, and the system already crashed when a doc dump happened. I can't tell if this isn't just a kind of roundup of old news to fill a column and throw out some clickbait?? (Referring to the article, not to you Thunderdog, thank you for posting)
It's a rehash/roundup/deja vu sort of thing. o_O Parts of the article are identical to this one dated Nov 29.
Christopher Watts' girlfriend didn't see any "red flags" that foreshadowed the future murders

Geez, how long did it take to transport him to have almost $1100 in per diem and almost $2500 in hotel expenses. Did they go by covered wagon???

I agree he should be working HARD labor. Enough of the fudge brownies, cookies and honey buns.
Sounds more like a very slow private jet with his own personal bodyguards. He should be fed only gruel three times a day.
I'd be interested in knowing does his fan club sent him money for the prison commissary.

Problems with baby monitors: ?? watching another child's room.
Imagine if the Watts monitor could be accessed by someone, and they viewed the murders.

WA mother's warning after FIFO smart baby monitor logs into stranger's nursery.

Edana Day, 27, told Nine News Perth she purchased the Uniden Smart Baby Monitor for $250 so her fly-in, fly-out partner could stay connected to their eight-month-old daughter.

The device allows a user to view their child on their smart phone from anywhere in the world using a QR scan code and generic password.

HoweverMs Day said she was concerned about the security around the product, after it logged her into another stranger's nursery.

"I logged in through what the instructions told me to and it wasn't my daughters bedroom, it was somebody else's bedroom," she said.

"A predator could buy this camera, put that password in and have the opportunity to see any child sleeping in their bed.

A Mandurah mother says she's too afraid to use her baby monitor camera, after the smart device logged her into a stranger's nursery camera.

"I don't know if anybody around the world can log in and see my daughter's bedroom, that's my daughter's safety and I feel sick."

Perth technology expert Ben Aylett said the error could have been caused by a misconfiguration.

"This is horrifying, it's very scary when this sort of thing happens," he said.

"This is just simply through misconfiguration.

"Other reasons this might happen is that the code might have some sort of error in it, this does happen from time to time."

Yes, it does seem like deja vu LOL

"The website the District Attorney‘s Office used to share the files crashed shortly after the link was shared around 1 p.m., making it impossible to download additional files."

Did anyone happen to save the file before the website crashed? I missed it but I would still like to read through the additional files!

Thank you :D

Did anyone happen to save the file before the website crashed? I missed it but I would still like to read through the additional files!

Thank you :D

For the last release of information, they eventually just gave the passwords to Media folks and we depended on the media to release it. I assume that is what they did this time, so I'm not sure if all of the reports are out on the internet at this time. Perhaps somebody else knows where they have been released.

Last edited:
Things slow down. Life goes on. Remember when this thread could fill 30 or more pages, in a day? It was so hard to keep up. Now CW is in Wisconsin, gorging himself on sweets and reading his fan mail. NK is starting over somewhere. There are still some who are trying to capitalize on the tragedy. And the Rzuceks, and Shanann's friends, are still grieving and healing.

Now a few of us still attend this thread, with occasional visitors stopping by. To me it now seems almost surreal. Until the next time. I hope and pray there's not a "next time", but, I'm afraid there will be!

I wonder if they shipped CW to another place due to threats heard from inmates where he initially was placed. Prisons in other states will accept out-of-state prisoners in certain circumstances -- some have illnesses which can't be treated within one state; some prisons don't have high-enough security for some prisoners -- keeping gang members away from each other, etc., etc.
I would really like to know the reason. Will it be for a short time, or forever -- that we will never know unless we keep watching this worthless piece of protoplasm.

I recall that Colorado shipped James Holmes, the Aurora theater mass murderer to another state for his protection.
CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 1

I wonder if they shipped CW to another place due to threats heard from inmates where he initially was placed. Prisons in other states will accept out-of-state prisoners in certain circumstances -- some have illnesses which can't be treated within one state; some prisons don't have high-enough security for some prisoners -- keeping gang members away from each other, etc., etc.
I would really like to know the reason. Will it be for a short time, or forever -- that we will never know unless we keep watching this worthless piece of protoplasm.

I recall that Colorado shipped James Holmes, the Aurora theater mass murderer to another state for his protection.
CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 1
IIRC It was stated that CW was moved for his protection.

https://nypost.com/2018/12/05/killer-colorado-dad-moved-to-out-of-state-prison-for-safety-reasons/

IMHO Threats had been made in the Colorado prison and CW was a "marked man"! So they moved him. I believe that his safety is less than an average prisoner's and danger for him is greater, because of his "celebrity" and the heinous crimes he committed on his daughters. As time passes guards will become complacent and the danger level for CW will rise. Also, I have no doubt the reality of his new and permanent life is setting in on CW, and attention to him is waning, causing him despair and depression. I still believe CW's life expectancy is no more than a couple of years.

Thanks for the article, Thepoet -- I guess I missed it.

I hope CW was scared out of his wits before he was transferred. I also wonder if he did have fear, whether his fear was as high as Shanann's and his older daughter's, his own flesh and blood. Shanann knew, at some point, I'm sure, that CW was going to kill her. What did his little daughter think she had done wrong?
Shanann knew, and did not live to tell it. CW heard threats, maybe heard them right in his face, but still, he lives. Grrrrrr.

Indeed, you may well be correct about his lifespan. Fear can be very devastating to one's health, and he's a wimp, IMO.

Things slow down. Life goes on. Remember when this thread could fill 30 or more pages, in a day? It was so hard to keep up. Now CW is in Wisconsin, gorging himself on sweets and reading his fan mail. NK is starting over somewhere. There are still some who are trying to capitalize on the tragedy. And the Rzuceks, and Shanann's friends, are still grieving and healing.

Now a few of us still attend this thread, with occasional visitors stopping by. To me it now seems almost surreal. Until the next time. I hope and pray there's not a "next time", but, I'm afraid there will be!
Yesterday I read about an Oscar-nominated movie over a murder of a 2 yr old boy by two older (10 year old) boys, unrelated to the baby. They took him from a grocery store while Mum was paying for a purchase, and proceeded to torture and kill him, ultimately leaving his tiny murdered body on the RR tracks to be mutilated beyond belief. The point is here it is a quarter of a century later and ppl are still trying to make money off this grisly story....all without even asking permission of the family. https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...-disgusted-his-mother/?utm_term=.225ce917d8bb

Probably we'll see a few movies over the years (or "documentaries") from the point of view of Cindy....what happened to CW...."He met Shan'nan". The vultures never quit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member