GUILTY MA - OA, 23, kidnapped, found alive, Boston, 19 Jan 2019 *Arrest*

From Refinery 29: Boston police said that after leaving Hennessy's, Ambrose was approached by two other men. Surveillance footage captured one of the men walking ahead while the second man, identified as 38-year-old Victor Pena, put his arm around her and directed her toward a nearby MBTA train station. She was captured again about 20 minutes later exiting another MBTA station in Charlestown with Pena, his arm still around her.

I'm guessing that he said something threatening to her or threatened that he had a weapon when VP put his arm around Olivia. As police said, she didn't go willingly.

Hi, I don’t post much... and moo. I might have missed something. I don’t understand how he anducted her going by the T. What did he do to make her go with him? I’m so happy that she is safe.
The videos released by LE show that OA is being guided by VP -- his arms around her waist, and he has total control over her direction and/or movement. Also, she was not in a state to consent where he was taking her. MOO

Hi, I don’t post much... and moo. I might have missed something. I don’t understand how he anducted her going by the T. What did he do to make her go with him? I’m so happy that she is safe.
My feeling is someone drugged her just enough that she was conscious and could walk, but not able to control her muscles in terms of walking on her own. I would need to see more video, but could he have used an electric shock or something to stun her?

My feeling is someone drugged her just enough that she was conscious and could walk, but not able to control her muscles in terms of walking on her own. I would need to see more video, but could he have used an electric shock or something to stun her?

They could have drugged her with scopolamine.

Why do people think she was drugged? She was kicked out of the bar for being too drunk, so clearly she was blacked out already. Don't think the perp needed any drugs, she was basically a walking zombie and had no idea what she was doing. I'm sure he just convinced her that he was gonna help her home and go get warm or something.

Why do people think she was drugged? She was kicked out of the bar for being too drunk, so clearly she was blacked out already. Don't think the perp needed any drugs, she was basically a walking zombie and had no idea what she was doing. I'm sure he just convinced her that he was gonna help her home and go get warm or something.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she was drugged, based on how she looked in the photo with the perp. She looks barely conscious, like he is holding her up to make her walk. I know this is based on just one photo, but IMO, she looks beyond drunk & is clearly far past the point of being able to consent to go anywhere.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she was drugged, based on how she looked in the photo with the perp. She looks barely conscious, like he is holding her up to make her walk. I know this is based on just one photo, but IMO, she looks beyond drunk & is clearly far past the point of being able to consent to go anywhere.

As a recent Boston college grad that has ventured to Hennessy's and Bell In Hand many a weekend, you'll find MANY many people both male & female in that same blackout/barely walk state. I know that might sound surprising, but it's pretty standard, which makes me think she was just really intoxicated.

When I was younger (15-21 yrs old), I would drink excessively on a regular basis to the point of physical and mental incapacitation. Unless I was literally passed out, I treated any strange men (and some familiar men) with great suspicion and defense. I was so aware, while sober, of the danger posed by men as an intoxicated woman, that while intoxicated, I would always maintain the number one goal of preserving my safety, even while intoxicated. Yes, excessive drinking is stupid. I’m lucky nothing bad ever happened. But I still would never, ever have gone with a strange man just from being drunk. I still knew that wasn’t safe, the same way I knew we live on earth and the sky is blue. I would have drunkenly found a friend or a cab or called someone. I am sure Olivia was the same, if she was indeed intoxicated.

When I was younger (15-21 yrs old), I would drink excessively on a regular basis to the point of physical and mental incapacitation. Unless I was literally passed out, I treated any strange men (and some familiar men) with great suspicion and defense. I was so aware, while sober, of the danger posed by men as an intoxicated woman, that while intoxicated, I would always maintain the number one goal of preserving my safety, even while intoxicated. Yes, excessive drinking is stupid. I’m lucky nothing bad ever happened. But I still would never, ever have gone with a strange man just from being drunk. I still knew that wasn’t safe, the same way I knew we live on earth and the sky is blue. I would have drunkenly found a friend or a cab or called someone. I am sure Olivia was the same, if she was indeed intoxicated.

She certainly did not go willingly, she was kidnapped in every sense of the word. Sorry if it read that way

In rebuttle to skeptics that think she was hammered and went willingly with this scum or without a notion. Personal opine- LE sussed this out knowing she was kidnapped and swooped in a nick of time, they must have been absolutely overjoyed to see her standing. We have not seen the footage they have. They released the face on photo of him AFTER they were in pursuit of him, 1.5 hrs before they revealed arrest on MSM. So, in the still photo from subway video granted to us via MSM who was grabted that by LE, he is clearly guiding her, hands under her breasts on rib cage - holding her up, imagine fluid video?- reading her expression? , his body language? LE saw it all. Prior, when she was 1st approached on Congress - obviously LE noticed she was taken hold of by threat or force- ie .. not a movie meet-cute- no matter how casual it appears described ie “ arm around” ( remembering Hannah Graham) Moo- that she was drugged -tasered or threatened and physically overwhelmed with or without weapon. He kidnapped her. - certainly more will be revealed. That poor woman must have been terrified. Kuddos to Boston LE and all local news and orgs that leaned in , special cheer to the person who ID him. So so happy that she was found alive!

In rebuttle to skeptics that think she was hammered and went willingly with this scum or without a notion. Personal opine- LE sussed this out knowing she was kidnapped and swooped in a nick of time, they must have been absolutely overjoyed to see her standing. We have not seen the footage they have. They released the face on photo of him AFTER they were in pursuit of him, 1.5 hrs before they revealed arrest on MSM. So, in the still photo from subway video granted to us via MSM who was grabted that by LE, he is clearly guiding her, hands under her breasts on rib cage - holding her up, imagine fluid video?- reading her expression? , his body language? LE saw it all. Prior, when she was 1st approached on Congress - obviously LE noticed she was taken hold of by threat or force- ie .. not a movie meet-cute- no matter how casual it appears described ie “ arm around” ( remembering Hannah Graham) Moo- that she was drugged -tasered or threatened and physically overwhelmed with or without weapon. He kidnapped her. - certainly more will be revealed. That poor woman must have been terrified. Kuddos to Boston LE and all local news and orgs that leaned in , special cheer to the person who ID him. So so happy that she was found alive!
I thought the skepticism was more about whether or not she had been drugged. I don’t believe anyone thinks she went with him willingly, just that drugs were not needed as she was already very intoxicated. It’s possible I missed something, of course.

Suspect to face kidnapping charges in Olivia Ambrose case - The Boston Globe

The Charlestown man who allegedly kidnapped Olivia Ambrose after she left a downtown Boston nightspot on Saturday is scheduled to appear in Charlestown Municipal Court Wednesday, one day after Ambrose was found alive in the suspect’s apartment.

Victor M. Pena is currently charged with kidnapping, but Boston Police Commissioner William G. Gross said that the 38-year-old could face more charges as police continue to investigate the circumstances of of Ambrose’s whereabouts over four days.

[...]

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdowpp1