GUILTY MA - OA, 23, kidnapped, found alive, Boston, 19 Jan 2019 *Arrest*

Last edited by a moderator:
New information with quotes from his brother:

Suspect to face kidnapping charges in OA case - The Boston Globe

ETA: and a ridiculous story
Oh lord. VP's brother might need a mental health exam as well. MOO Quotes from article below:

"But, in a telephone interview with the Globe Wednesday, JP said he was certain that the incident grew out of a misunderstanding, not as a criminal act by his sibling whose mental capacity was sharply reduced when oxygen was cut off to his brain when he was 7 years old.

“Him kidnapping her, I’m 100 percent sure he didn’t,’’ JP said. “She was helping him out, cleaning his apartment, he’s a little bit mentally challenged.’’"

"VP told his brother that he met OA Saturday night and she went willingly to his apartment, where she spent the night. On Sunday morning, VP told his brother, OA said she was afraid her father would be mad and decided to stay in the apartment.

JP said his brother is a hoarder, and VP told him that OA was cleaning his apartment for him."

The "2nd man" in the image does not appear to be walking with Victor. And Victor doesn't appear to have any/any friends based on his social media. My guess is that the 2nd man saw OA having a hard time and assisted, then stepped away when it appeared she was in good hands with Victor. Bad call.

I agree, and probably why LE anxious to talk to him as a witness.

Boston Police Dept.‏Verified account @bostonpolice
UPDATE: Additional male seen in surveillance video cleared by detectives as part of the OA investigation. http://bpdnews.com/news/2019/1/23/update-additional-male-seen-in-surveillance-video-cleared-by-detectives-as-part-of-the-o-a-investigation-nbsp …

Dxm2FRSW0AA1M83.jpg

7:47 AM - 23 Jan 2019

He has to get a mental health evaluation before arraignment just saw on news. Not sure if that’s new info. Or unexpected
Absolutely overjoyed at the outcome -- OA found safe and now in the arms of her grateful family.

Obviously, VP already in the system with a history of mental issues. He's just one of many.

Friends, please take care of each other. You're never too old for buddy system. Also, if an establishment deems you a nuisance and removes you, not cool to put you out on the street alone. MOO

Oh lord. VP's brother might need a mental health exam as well. MOO Quotes from article below:

"But, in a telephone interview with the Globe Wednesday, JP said he was certain that the incident grew out of a misunderstanding, not as a criminal act by his sibling whose mental capacity was sharply reduced when oxygen was cut off to his brain when he was 7 years old.

“Him kidnapping her, I’m 100 percent sure he didn’t,’’ JP said. “She was helping him out, cleaning his apartment, he’s a little bit mentally challenged.’’"

"VP told his brother that he met OA Saturday night and she went willingly to his apartment, where she spent the night. On Sunday morning, VP told his brother, OA said she was afraid her father would be mad and decided to stay in the apartment.

JP said his brother is a hoarder, and VP told him that OA was cleaning his apartment for him."

From what I have heard of Olivia, I think she is a pretty savvy girl. If the cleaning story is true, I’ll bet her cleaning the apartment and other “chores” was a way to get some control of the situation. Gaining confidence of someone she could see as mentally ill. Standing in the room instead of being restrained when police arrived. And by her actions, not being harmed by him in the process. I hope for this.

But these were VPs words, so not sure about the cleaning story.

did you guys subscribe to read the articles? I can't get to them

did you guys subscribe to read the articles? I can't get to them

Attached is an image of the Boston Globe page and popup screen. In the upper left of the pop up, click on the CLOSE icon, and you should get the story.

I think you get 5 free stories a month, then you have to subscribe.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 3.11.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 3.11.42 PM.png
    497.5 KB · Views: 24
Attached is an image of the Boston Globe page and popup screen. In the upper left of the pop up, click on the CLOSE icon, and you should get the story.

I think you get 5 free stories a month, then you have to subscribe.
You only get 2. I used them both today then deleted my cookies for 2 more. I have one left. I avoid the Globe almost entirely but today they were the only outlet with the " thumb sucking" reference.

"VP told his brother that he met Ambrose Saturday night and she went willingly to his apartment, where she spent the night. On Sunday morning, VP told his brother, Ambrose said she was afraid her father would be mad and decided to stay in the apartment.

JP said his brother is a hoarder, and VP told him that Ambrose was cleaning his apartment for him."

It looks like the Globe has removed the above from the article at that link. Not sure why.

And here we go- the brother insinuating that OA was there helping him clean his brother's apartment?

his brother said Wednesday, a hoarder with the mental capacity of a teenager whom OA was helping to clean out his cluttered apartment since Saturday.

Riiiiiiighhhhttttt, brother.
This dude...... just WOW! There are no words.

(On a side note, always go with your immediate gut instinct because I literally asked myself "why is he sucking his thumb?" when I initially saw the picture of him near those turnstiles.)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hoist Gracie