CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 9m9 minutes ago
#McStay - Court is back in session. The Feb 17, 2010 police interrogation recording of Merritt continues to play. This interview is audio only.

Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 6m6 minutes ago
#McStay - Merritt tells investigators Joseph McStay was really sick. "He was laying in bed most of the time." Merritt said this started about 2 months before McStay's moved from San Clemente to Fallbrook. Says some days he'd be fine and out playing soccer.

Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2m2 minutes ago
#McStay - Merritt: I'm almost positive that he paid for Chick-fil-a with his credit card, you can probably look that up. "He always paid for both of us."
Dxof94PUYAE67nm.jpg

Summer went off on Chase because he used corporal punishment.

I said Chase would of thought the children were out of control coz it’s a complete clashing of ideas.

I feel so sorry for Summer as no doubt she was strong minded but I’m convinced that every time she clashed with Chase and put him in his place that he kept track and made her pay that night 10 fold :mad::mad:

Why should Joey have to tell MSM his selling price?

MSM would tell Joey how much they would charge him to do what they were doing.

So I don't understand why Joey would have to tell them the selling price?

What difference would it make? Joey was paying and even double paying when he foolishly included MSM bill in what he gave Merritt who was supposed to pay MSM but didn't.

It sounds like Joey was far more ethical than CM.

What legal obligation did Joey have to disclose to MSM what he was selling them for if he paid what they quoted him?
I wonder if CM was the one running his mouth about how much Joey was making! Sounds exactly like something he would do and maybe lamenting the fact that he himself wasn’t receiving a bigger cut! IMO

https://twitter.com/cathyrusson/status/1088219528150937600
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 4m4 minutes ago
#McStay - Merritt: Joseph's mom keeps saying well maybe they went to Mexico and caught a plane or whatever. I honestly, I would stake my life on it, I don't think Joseph would take those kids to Mexico. Maybe to Tijuana, there's a little square there, but I don't think JM would

https://twitter.com/cathyrusson/status/1088219872419401729
#McStay - Investigator: By Joseph not coming back, how does that affect you? Merritt: My business is done

https://twitter.com/cathyrusson/status/1088220034160185344
#McStay - Merritt: I don't know anybody that has anything to gain by JM being gone. Everyone I know has everything to gain by having him here

https://twitter.com/cathyrusson/status/1088220311563071489
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 33s34 seconds ago
#McStay - Inv: With Joseph gone will you be able to keep the busy going? Merritt: I don't know. There's just too much to do. I don't know of anybody that can step into his shoes and know what he knows.

Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 4m4 minutes ago
#McStay - Merritt: Joseph's mom keeps saying well maybe they went to Mexico and caught a plane or whatever. I honestly, I would stake my life on it, I don't think Joseph would take those kids to Mexico. Maybe to Tijuana, there's a little square there, but I don't think JM would

Cathy Russon on Twitter
#McStay - Investigator: By Joseph not coming back, how does that affect you? Merritt: My business is done

Cathy Russon on Twitter
#McStay - Merritt: I don't know anybody that has anything to gain by JM being gone. Everyone I know has everything to gain by having him here

Cathy Russon on Twitter
Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 33s34 seconds ago
#McStay - Inv: With Joseph gone will you be able to keep the busy going? Merritt: I don't know. There's just too much to do. I don't know of anybody that can step into his shoes and know what he knows.

Cathy Russon on Twitter
#McStay - Merritt tells investigators he thinks Joseph was paying Dan Kavanaugh to buy him out $50K and only had about $2000 to go. That would buy him out as partner and would still work doing the website.

He's talking as if he knows he isn't coming back. (which of course he does but that's not normal if you know nothing)

Seasoned investigators look at what they say, body language and their answers to the detectives questions. If you have ever watched Cold Justice, it's just another "pencil" added to the strength of their case against an accused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401