CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #33 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the original warrant was sealed there was some language about risk to safety of witnesses or something. (Sorry I can't remember the exact wording). But since PF was already arrested, it led me to believe that was perhaps a third person out there that is involved, like perhaps a hitman or something. Just speculation on my part of course.
Seems like that could be the case...

Even if KB had previously "ran off".... I believe it would be for a good cause, I.E. an extremely toxic, emotionally abusive, confusing relationship. IMO , he probably made her feel so confused. It is sad that she maybe actually did have to step away from the situation to clear her head and be able to march onward. I bet trying to figure out problems/situations with PF was like communicating with a brick wall.
Exactly! HE is the problem and yet he portrays himself as the victim of that "crazy woman" that runs off. Same old, same old. Well, his lies have caught up with him.

I wonder if LE is concerned someone on the outside might want to kill the main witness. If she's gonna hide til trial, that could be a couple years. Right?
At this point, I don't think there's any reason to believe she is in any danger, unless perhaps to herself. PF is in prison and he's limited to who he may contact. I also have a hard time believing that she's been given a "sweetheart" deal and is going to be protected until trial. After hearing the R's "interview", I would imagine anything she has divulged is suspect and requires intense fact checking. I've said it before, I do not see her as a victim, AT ALL. She was a willing participant and that really disgusts me and I hope she is charged for her role.

@susiQ @MassGuy yes. Settled, established women that are in secure, loving relationships don't act this way. But when narcissistic men DO make them feel "crazy" , they often gaslight them and spin the situation to benefit them. Kelsey didn't know many people in WP anyway, was busy with her career and child . PF seemed to build a hatred and resentment for KB. I think he enjoyed that she was isolated
Here, with no family around and no friends, and a long commute . Perhaps KB "ran off" before because she was scared. And PF would eventually talk her into coming back and everything was okay. KB seems like the type of woman who really wanted to make
Things work with PF. He was the father of her only child, she felt she should try her hardest to make it work.

@susiQ @MassGuy yes. Settled, established women that are in secure, loving relationships don't act this way. But when narcissistic men DO make them feel "crazy" , they often gaslight them and spin the situation to benefit them. Kelsey didn't know many people in WP anyway, was busy with her career and child . PF seemed to build a hatred and resentment for KB. I think he enjoyed that she was isolated
Here, with no family around and no friends, and a long commute . Perhaps KB "ran off" before because she was scared. And PF would eventually talk her into coming back and everything was okay. KB seems like the type of woman who really wanted to make
Things work with PF. He was the father of her only child, she felt she should try her hardest to make it work.
I understand the dynamic you describe too well. It is an emotional roller coaster and it's oh so difficult to get off.
Sadly, it costs some victims their lives :(

I understand the dynamic you describe too well. It is an emotional roller coaster and it's oh so difficult to get off.
Sadly, it costs some victims their lives :(
Its seems like older women understand PF personality type (just from bad experiences), but the younger women usually don't know what's going on, and sometimes it's too late.

In the case of my daughter...oh, she knows but they LOVE each other. They are going to GET BETTER. He NEEDS her. He will KILL HIMSELF without her
At the same time he's telling her how dumb and useless she is.
I feel so sad and so helpless not being able to save her but she doesn't want saving, sadly. She wants to MAKE IT WORK.
:(

I really hope they can find her soon as well. One way or another. Knowing a loved one is out there, somewhere, never knowing....I think that would be the worst feeling possible. Unfortunately, I think there is only one person who knows. And it is very much in that person's self interest to not say.
What I think too. PF is the only person who knows where KB is. He gets a thrill from not saying because it reminds him he is in control, despite being arrested.

For him to say where KB is would mean he is exposed. That he is nothing more than a rotten murderer.

People like him want to “win” at all costs. Now his only currency is his knowledge about where KB is, AND knowing people want him to talk. And that he can inflict more pain on others by not talking.

Dark, dark mind he has.

Apropos timeline:

First: Police: Colorado woman likely killed at home, fiance charged

A former boss said Kelsey Berreth was dating Frazee when she started working as a flight instructor at Springs Aviation in Peyton in 2016. She was "a little reserved and sometimes soft-spoken" but often talked about her then-boyfriend, company owner Bobby Hosmer said.
So, I see, it was before KB was living with her friend.
-.-.-

Second: Missing Colorado mom's close friend reveals red flags about her fiancé - WDEF

Cogburn and Berreth met in elementary school and grew up like sisters in Washington state. They recently lived together in Colorado (where exactly?) while Berreth, who was pregnant at the time with Frazee’s child, was working nearby as a pilot.

Google:
Colorado is home to one of only a few body farms in the country. Colorado Mesa University runs the research facility outside Grand Junction that places donated bodies outside in the elements as scientists study the process after death.

When I heard of a body farm in CO, I asked myself, if a perp could have dumped his victim at such a farm.

I wonder if LE is concerned someone on the outside might want to kill the main witness. If she's gonna hide til trial, that could be a couple years. Right?
I do believe LE is concerned about KLs safety and they have valid reasons.

PF is outwardly silent, but he is plotting his revenge on KL. He believes she is to blame for him being caught. It is never his fault and he doesn’t think he did anything wrong.

I don’t know that PF has other people on the outside to kill KL, but he might.

PFs MO with people is use and discard. He discarded KB, and he might have chosen the dump(s) for that because he believed that is what she deserved. Now he wants to discard KL bc he has no use for her. But he is behind bars, so he has been collecting rage for about a month now, without rage relief.

Possibly, but this would never happen, KL might be the only one to trigger enough uncontrollable rage in PF -in face to face meeting - that he shows his true dark self for a moment, and says where he will discard KL. Probably the same site(s) as KB.

Unfortunately, this guy isn’t ever going to give up Kelsey’s body. There’s no reason for him to do that, as it could only hurt him.

As gross as it is, I do hope her body is at the dump. Atleast they will have an opportunity to locate her.

I agree, he will plead not guilty, I don't see him every admitting his guilt or involvement in KB's death. As to finding KB, I hope she is in the woods somewhere, and is found to tell the whole story. Also, there could be other missing persons cases in Colorado that they could be at the dump looking for. imo

I agree, he will plead not guilty, I don't see him every admitting his guilt or involvement in KB's death. As to finding KB, I hope she is in the woods somewhere, and is found to tell the whole story. Also, there could be other missing persons cases in Colorado that they could be at the dump looking for. imo
I agree. He will never admit he did it as he would have to relinquish his "victim" status.

I do believe LE is concerned about KLs safety and they have valid reasons.

PF is outwardly silent, but he is plotting his revenge on KL. He believes she is to blame for him being caught. It is never his fault and he doesn’t think he did anything wrong.

I don’t know that PF has other people on the outside to kill KL, but he might.

PFs MO with people is use and discard. He discarded KB, and he might have chosen the dump(s) for that because he believed that is what she deserved. Now he wants to discard KL bc he has no use for her. But he is behind bars, so he has been collecting rage for about a month now, without rage relief.

Possibly, but this would never happen, KL might be the only one to trigger enough uncontrollable rage in PF -in face to face meeting - that he shows his true dark self for a moment, and says where he will discard KL. Probably the same site(s) as KB.

I wondered if the Rodeo scene attracts transient type people. If so, someone like that could make some money, and be out of town in a hurry, and never be thought of twice. Some gambling towns attract transient people, here one day, and gone the next, imo.

Forgive me if this sounds harsh, but I speak as a mother. I could care less about the safety of someone who knew my child was about to be murdered and not only did nothing, she chose to participate in the crime, knowing full well whose phone she was placing texts from and disposing of to give her lover an alibi to get away with murder. What was she thinking, that she was going to ride off into the sunset with her cowboy and live happily ever after? SICK! According to her BFF, KL KNEW KB was "missing" as of at least Nov.25th. I bet she knew SO much more and earlier. Just not feeling any sympathy in that direction what-so-ever. And as far a KL being an important witness against PF, they better have something more "solid" than her because the defense is going to make mince meat out of her. Her involvement is inexcusable.
MOO
ed:sp

Forgive me if this sounds harsh, but I speak as a mother. I could care less about the safety of someone who knew my child was about to be murdered and not only did nothing, she chose to participate in the crime, knowing full well whose phone she was placing texts from and disposing of to give her lover an alibi to get away with murder. What was she thinking, that she was going to ride off into the sunset with her cowboy and life happily ever after? SICK! According to her BFF, KL KNEW KB was "missing" as of at least Nov.25th. I bet she knew SO much more and earlier. Just not feeling any sympathy in that direction what-so-ever. And as far a KL being an important witness against PF, they better have something more "solid" than her because the defense is going to make mince meat out of her. Her involvement is inexcusable.
MOO
Oh we're on the same page, we are indeed. I have so much more I would love to say, but it would go against the TOS on here. How lucky is she to be protected, but yet, where was Kelsey's protection from this monster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77