CA - Bakersfield 3: Disappearance of Baylee Despot and murders of James Kulstad & Micah Holsonbake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read the article about possible human remains found. Similar charges with this individual and similar age range. I pray this is a break in Bak 3's case.

Also, sorry for my deleted post yesterday. It was something I ended up private messaging and was told no involvement. I live in the area, so seeing aquitances with s/m ties to someone was something worth asking.

No truth to that comment and I saw that yesterday.
How do you know there's no truth to it.. People that have never been around the drug world are clueless to how things work.. I believe RK don't know who did it cause the only one that does is the Dr.

Any chance you can expand on that first paragraph, Dobie12? "Similar charges with this individual, similar age range"

(post #725 on this thread)

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2019

Possible human remains have been found in the backyard of a home in Southwest Bakersfield.

According to BPD, officers received a call around 7:30 a.m. for possible human remains found in the 6200 block of Hathaway Avenue in Southwest Bakersfield.

BPD says the remains could be human, however they have not confirmed if they are human. Detectives and the Kern County Coroner's Office are on-scene.
BPD: Possible human remains found in backyard of SW Bakersfield home

ETA: Authorities saying most likely human

Possible human remains found in southwest Bakersfield backyard

Holcombe said coroner's officials and BPD investigators were
at the scene determining whether the remains are in fact human.

The person listed as living at the residence, which was built in 2016 according to records maintained by the Kern County Assessor's Office, is named D Marroquin. A person by the same name had an arraignment on drug charges Tuesday that was postponed to next month.

M G, a Vietnam veteran who lives about a block away from the crime scene, said this was the first time he's heard anything like this happening in the neighborhood. Garcia moved in about a year ago.

Found a twitter account that seems to be the D.M. mentioned in the news article I posted. But I don't have twitter, any sluether's out there who can dig around?

Just looked at this persons sm, I’ll venture to guess he wasn’t involved with the same group. But the house backs up to a dirt lot where supposedly the body part was found. So who knows who could have dumped a body? Also Taft hwy is pretty desolate, and the development is 2 years old

Attachments

• E695DE66-A4C2-4CD7-9059-AEB4CCDEF802.jpeg
    E695DE66-A4C2-4CD7-9059-AEB4CCDEF802.jpeg
    252.7 KB · Views: 26
Mmm, too early to tell. It actually seems possible due to area being searched, background of person, age etc.

Did Dr have alias initials? I know S.B., but what about T.B.?

Baylee’s mom commented on the story

In regards to S.H., I missed how she was connected to Micah or James during their last days. I'm trying to read back through the pages to figure it out. How do we know that she was with Micah at the dumpster? Or in Ryan's car they night James was shot? Is it speculation or did someone actually see her at both locations?

This is looking less likely to be related to me. It seems to be a full male body according to article. MOO
I am not so sure. Finding many common friends between the homeowner where the body was found today and the circles connected to Micah, Baylee, James, RK and SB, the chiropractor.

Just looked at this persons sm, I’ll venture to guess he wasn’t involved with the same group. But the house backs up to a dirt lot where supposedly the body part was found. So who knows who could have dumped a body? Also Taft hwy is pretty desolate, and the development is 2 years old

Started a thread here for this: CA - Bakersfield - Possible Human Remains

Breaking: According to online records, a man listed as living at the home where police discovered a body today, is now in custody. D.M., was booked on charges of conspiracy and destroying evidence within the last hour. According to a records search, Marroquin is a resident of the home on Hathaway Ave where police say they found the body of a man buried in the backyard. They say it appears the body was not there for a “significantly long period of time.” For now, the case is being treated as a suspicious death. Stay with us for the latest. ~ KGET 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong