Found Deceased AL - Terri Gale Sullivan, 45, Washington County, 20 Jan 2019 *foul play suspected* *Arrests*

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Terri Gale Sullivan was last seen on Sunday. Investigators are concerned for her safety. They tell us Sullivan's white 2018 Chevy Impala is also missing. It has a New York Tag #HPR4084.

Washington County officials searching for missing woman

Terri%20Sullivan%20web_1548170326150.jpg_68003320_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

WASHINGTON COUNTY, Ala. (WPMI) — Investigators tell NBC 15 they believe the disappearance of a Washington County woman, now missing for four days, was likely the result of foul play.

The Washington County Sheriff's Office said they believe Terri Sullivan's disappearance was the result of foul play after personal items, and signs of a struggle, were found on the road leading to her home.

Deputies said more than a dozen investigators are working around the clock to find the mother of two, and they're now sharing evidence in the case with the FBI.

According to deputies, Sullivan left her home on Clark Place Road around 4:30 Sunday morning. She was heading to work as a nurse at Spring Hill Medical Center.

When she didn't arrive, co-workers notified authorities.

Deputies said man also found Sullivan's cell phone and purse by the road, along with signs of a struggle.

Detectives are still trying to find Sullivan's last known vehicle. It's described as a white, 2018 Chevy Impala rental car with New York plates.

NBC 15 told investigators have obtained search warrants, and have persons of interest.

Investigators: foul play likely involved in disappearance of Washington County woman

Oh oh :(

I wonder what the reason to notify authorities before checking with family on not showing up for a shift is unless her work was aware she may be put in possible danger. Moo

Updated: Jan 24, 2019 10:37 AM CST

TIBBIE Ala. (WKRG) - Sheriff Richard Stringer says foul play is suspected in the disappearance of Terri Sullivan.

Using a helicopter, an aerial search of the area where she went missing has begun this morning surrounding Clark Place Road in Tibbie.

Hours were spent searching property in Mobile County Wednesday in connection with the disappearance.

Sullivan was last seen early Sunday morning when she left for work at Springhill Medical Center. She never made it to the hospital. Her cell phone, a bracelet and other personal items were found on the dirt road where investigators say there were signs of a struggle.

Sheriff: Foul play suspected in disappearance of Washington County woman

Sheriff: Foul play suspected in disappearance of Washington County woman

(Via WKRG)

I am betting the person that may have taken/harmed her is someone well known to her. I can't picture a random "bad guy" hanging around a road at 4:30 in the morning waiting for a random victim. It has to be someone that knew her habits. The rental car may have been due to an earlier accident. My husband had a minor vehicular accident and his car was down for a week for repair and his insurance covered a rental car so he could get to work.

I am betting the person that may have taken/harmed her is someone well known to her. I can't picture a random "bad guy" hanging around a road at 4:30 in the morning waiting for a random victim. It has to be someone that knew her habits. The rental car may have been due to an earlier accident. My husband had a minor vehicular accident and his car was down for a week for repair and his insurance covered a rental car so he could get to work.
BBM On a dirt road, nonetheless. I completely agree this is someone that knew her, imo. Do we know anything about marital status?

The Onstar system on her vehicle was disabled? At the dealer or after she went missing?

Might mean battery disconnect, in the water. Onstar has a backup battery that only lasts a short time

BBM On a dirt road, nonetheless. I completely agree this is someone that knew her, imo. Do we know anything about marital status?
The news article earlier in this thread states she "is a wife" but she was staying at her mother's house at the time of her disappearance. Her FB says she is a mother but has no mention of marital status, but photos of her with what likely are her daughters. I would venture to say she could be separated. The fact that her employer called authorities before checking with her mother to see if she was just running late leads me to believe they knew she was having issues with someone.

I noticed her facebook address is Terri Taylor when you hover over the website line. I wonder if Taylor is her maiden name or if Sullivan is?

The news article earlier in this thread states she "is a wife" but she was staying at her mother's house at the time of her disappearance. Her FB says she is a mother but has no mention of marital status, but photos of her with what likely are her daughters. I would venture to say she could be separated. The fact that her employer called authorities before checking with her mother to see if she was just running late leads me to believe they knew she was having issues with someone.

I'm pretty sure the girl on her left is a daughter. She also has a son who has been actively posting her missing photo on facebook. The other woman may be a sister?

That is distressing! Are any searches being conducted?
Yes, I have read they have told the hunters in the area to keep there eyes open. The FBI was contacted as well and they have been doing foot and air searches. Her purse and phone was found on the dirt road and a sign of a struggle. But the Hertz car has not been found yet. It was a Chevy 2018 Impala. I can get the tag number but I suspect has been changed by now

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back