Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we find the pic/video of the man walking by in red behind newscaster?

OMG I have been looking in the middle of the night, before work, just looking now. I cannot find it, there are so many threads. I think it was a woman newscaster and it was outside a brick building and that man was captured in the background walking by the town track in a hooded sweatshirt, can't remember what color, grey maybe?, carrying a large red cup. He looked over to the camera, turned back fast and never looked over again. THIS is driving me crazy. I think she was a brunette newscaster.

Yep that’s the one. I’ve been trying to find it too. I’m curious to get another look

As far as I can remember those pictures and references were removed because we are not allowed to discuss/ sleuth random persons not named as POI or suspects by LE /MSM.

OMG I have been looking in the middle of the night, before work, just looking now. I cannot find it, there are so many threads. I think it was a woman newscaster and it was outside a brick building and that man was captured in the background walking by the town track in a hooded sweatshirt, can't remember what color, grey maybe?, carrying a large red cup. He looked over to the camera, turned back fast and never looked over again. THIS is driving me crazy. I think she was a brunette newscaster.
Think of possible channels/stations the reporter may have been with. Go to the actual websites for those channels/stations and look for the reporter/possibilities. Search her name with Abby Libby”... see if you have any luck. You may also be able to search stories on the website of the tv station....

An accused child molester, whose mugshot has drawn comparisons with the sketch of the suspect in the 2017 murder of two teenage girls is a 'weirdo who liked to hang out in the woods' and is 'very violent', according to relatives.

Charles Andrew Eldridge, 46, was arrested in Randolph County, Indiana on January 8 after a sex crimes sting operation.

Eldridge had a sexual conversation on social media with a detective who was posing as a 13-year-old girl, Randolph County Sheriff's Office said.

When his mugshot was released after his arrest members of the public inundated Indiana authorities with calls pointing out a comparison between an FBI composite sketch and the suspected pedophile's mugshot.

Indiana sex offender who looks like Delphi murderer sketch was 'obsessed with hiding in the woods' | Daily Mail Online
Has anyone found any other f.b. pages under his name A?

We know ‘CAE’ is in jail, facing multiple child molestation charges.

CAE age 46 (was arrested shortly after midnight Tuesday)of Lutheran Terrace in Union City, Indiana, he was incarcerated on two counts of child molestation (Level 1 felonies), one count of attempted child molestation (Level 1 felony) and one count of child solicitation (Level 4 felony.

Union City man caught trying to have sex with 13-year-old, police say
POSTED 10:05 AM, JANUARY 8, 2019, BY SAMANTHA MYERS, UPDATED AT 10:06AM, JANUARY 8, 2019
<snip>
Eldridge is being held without bond before his initial court appearance.
Union City man caught trying to have sex with 13-year-old, police say

Does anyone have a link to check for when CAE initial appearance might be scheduled on the courts docket?

Last edited:
Has anyone found any other f.b. pages under his name A?

Paula, Charles Eldridge appears to have at least two Facebook pages. I've attached the avatars for both. He posts very frequently, although most of the posts are shared from other Facebook pages. His posts are an unsettling mix of missing children, captured and wanted criminals, pro gun statements, anti-Democrat and anti-immigrant sentiments, religious platitudes, local events, and a whole lot of "other." I could only look through his postings for so long because the creep factor is high.

Has anyone else looked at his Facebook pages? Charles has many postings about child sex offenders who were caught, as well as postings about the hunt for the killer of Abigail Williams and Libby German.

I know someone upthread said they couldn't imagine this guy having anything to do with the murder of Abby and Libby since Charles posted photos of the bridge guy poster. But who knows? He's posted plenty of captured pedophile photos too and now he is one.

Attachments

• Charles Eldridge avatar_Facebook account 1.JPG
    Charles Eldridge avatar_Facebook account 1.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Charles Eldridge avatar_Facebook account 2.JPG
    Charles Eldridge avatar_Facebook account 2.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Just my opinion. I have been wrong many o_Omany times.

This is so errie just compare the thumbnail photo of CAE w/ ‘the red & white stripe background’ at post #427 to the photo from Libby’s camera and featured on the FBI Poster.

I think CAE in thread post #427‘thumbnail photo’ is wearing the same or very similar camouflage hat and his face appears thinner closer to that of BG in FBI Poster.

Just My Opinion

MizStery,
Until you pointed it out, I never would have seen that the hat of the bridge guy actually looks as much like a bucket hat as a newsboy's cap. The sketch artist depicted the hat as a newsboy's cap. With the photo of the bridge guy being grainy, it is hard to be sure what his hat looks like. It could be a bucket hat, a newsboy's cap or one of those hats that has ear flaps. However, I just searched for how the sketch was created and it was done with input from people who saw the suspect that day. A newsboy's cap is pretty distinctive, I think, as I don't see many people wearing them. If a newsboy's cap is what witnesses to the bridge guy saw, that's probably what he was wearing.

Last edited:
I believe the killer is in jail right now. I am not sure if it is TB (I’m leaning toward him) or CE but I feel so deeply it is one of them. This also makes me think about life and how so many people have been wrongly accused or not convicted. I believe that LE is working day and night on every case and wants justice far more than any of us... which says soooo much.., They want to convict and not make any mistakes and find if these sickos can help solve any/all other cases.

“When we saw that picture on the news, we said that looks like Andy. We placed [the sketch] with Andy before this,” 76-year-old Donna Clack told DailyMailTV, referring to 46-year-old Charles “Andy” Eldridge.

------------------------------------------------

“He would always go out and he wasn’t hunting,” Donna Clack added. “He would go in the woods and what he’d do, we don’t know. I never let any of the kids go with him. I never trusted Andy.”

-----------------------------------------------

“He beat me down. I’ve got heart problems and he was beating me in the chest. I can’t say if he would kill someone or not but he’s very violent.

Accused child predator with uncanny resemblance to Delphi killer sketch is a ‘violent weirdo obsessed with hiding in the woods, in-laws’ parents say [Report]

“When we saw that picture on the news, we said that looks like Andy. We placed [the sketch] with Andy before this,” 76-year-old Donna Clack told DailyMailTV, referring to 46-year-old Charles “Andy” Eldridge.

“He would always go out and he wasn’t hunting,” Donna Clack added. “He would go in the woods and what he’d do, we don’t know. I never let any of the kids go with him. I never trusted Andy.”

“He beat me down. I’ve got heart problems and he was beating me in the chest. I can’t say if he would kill someone or not but he’s very violent.

Accused child predator with uncanny resemblance to Delphi killer sketch is a ‘violent weirdo obsessed with hiding in the woods, in-laws’ parents say [Report]

I wonder if she reported a tip on “Andy” after seeing BG photo. Interesting thought.

With these 2 in custody, it makes me go back to: Crime of opportunity or crime that happened because of a planned meet up? In each scenario a different one (TB or CE) would fit the killer. The phone was gone and so was any potential evidence that could have been deleted anyway.

With these 2 in custody, it makes me go back to: Crime of opportunity or crime that happened because of a planned meet up? In each scenario a different one (TB or CE) would fit the killer. The phone was gone and so was any potential evidence that could have been deleted anyway.

I've always felt that the girls were going to meet a "boy" (that they could have met online) on their day off of school. Maybe that is why her hinkey meter immediately went off when she thought she was being followed and it wasn't a boy--but a creepy man, so she began recording. I hope that it's one of them that is already in custody and that they are just waiting for DNA testing to come back. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni